Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

yeah you don't have to delete it and then re-type it all again, I'm not that pedantic.

IF you snag the spot, paste or quote, but don't just point me to your former post, that is lazy and doesn't count.

REMINDER - Posted on Mar 7 2012, 07:29 PM

Kassa_Pyro - You're good to go - Request Approved

so request are CLOSED

Kassa - how's this?

user posted image

I can put a black border around it as well if you would like.

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: CruthelDrac

Which Dragon: Neglected

What do you want it doing (be specific): Dragging itself across the floor, once in a while tries to fly but drops back to dragging itself

Any Text? (font): nty

Background (can also be animated): transparent

Payment: cb golden wyvern (finally a use for mine)

The edits still need to be made to Kassa_Pyro's; they haven't approved their request yet. Requests are still closed.

Edited by PieMaster

I Would Like An Avatar

Forum Name: hybridhydra

Which Dragon: Male Moonstone Hatchling & Female Swallowtail Hatchling

What do you want it doing (be specific): Animated, Facing Each Other, A Heart In Between, Can you do a shadow like the Albino?

Any Text? (font): No

Background (can also be animated): Transparent

Payment: Tinsel IOUs:

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/MhOUp

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/ePGjs

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/7ZBDN

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/dESrD

(Pick One Of Them For Offspring) smile.gif

Can you make it into a signature, or an Avi only.

I think your officially open.

hybrid - Request pending

I need to verify permission from Kuraianubis for the moonstone before I can say yes or no. shouldn't take too long.

PS. This is NOT A complaint  xd.png

but this is - you could quite clearly see that I'm in the process of approving a request, until a decision is made you cannot request.

please delete those posts and consider this a warning.

Ok Mysfytt, and what would you like for your payment, or are we discussing that later? You may choose 1-2 of the Tinsels.

payment can be discussed once I have finished the animations and you are happy with it.

i don't usually even look at the persons scroll until then, so don't panic.

If Kuraianubis takes too long to get back to me - he seems to be online only once every week or two,- you may have to pick a different hatchie from the 'Ok to use' list instead of the 'need permission' list - OK

swallowtail is Ok - moonstone is the issue

Edited by Mysfytt

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: CruthelDrac

Which Dragon: Neglected

What do you want it doing (be specific): Dragging itself across the floor, once in a while tries to fly but drops back to dragging itself

Any Text? (font): nty

Background (can also be animated): transparent

Payment: cb golden wyvern (finally a use for mine)

Since that one order is pending, would mine count still?

Also I pmed you the link, you can have it wether you do it or not, I don't want it. tongue.gif

Edited by CruthelDrac

I thank you for the eggy, but no the request doesn't count until I get this one sorted, it is still pending, not denied, so you'll all just have to be patient. - since your egg was critical (and why i suggest payment is finalized after the thing is finished) I will accept that as prepayment when you finally do get your spot.

I am still waiting to hear back from the spriter, or have hybrid change her choice. Either way she still has the spot until I decide otherwise.

You can't request unless I have denied a previous request, keeping the board open.

If it is approved or pending, means it is still in play so no go.

Edited by Mysfytt

I am a Male, and I would like just a Female Swallowtail and a Male Swallowtail, with hearts between them, and they are both animated. Payment later. smile.gif Thank you.

Dude! - I am so sorry - gotta pay more attention to those little gender logos xd.png

OK now request Approved

- much better to chose from the approved list, takes less time.

how's this Hydra?

user posted image

I had to put a white background on it because the dithering around the fading heart was just too much on a transparent background.

Also considering charging you two eggs because with 2 different dragons it was twice the work to animate each of them.

Oh, that is just adorable. <33

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: The Dragon Keeper

Which Dragon: Geode (male)

What do you want it doing (be specific): Rear up and roar towards the sky, coming back down (dipping below resting level from impact, cause y'know, these guys are heavy) and returning to resting position

Any Text? (font):

Background (can also be animated): The top of a mountain with exposed crystals, at daytime

Payment: I can breed most anything on my scroll http://dragcave.net/user/goofysam

The Dragon Keeper - request approved.

I'll have a look at your scroll once I have done the animation and choose something then.