Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

white space?

That is not pixel art anymore, its rasterized, meaning it does have a fizzy outline now. if you put it on a dark background it will get a white halo. It shouldn't be that visible on this light background though.

I can give it a solid colour background - or live with it laugh.gif

Ooh, I didn't know that! >~< it's perfect as it is; thanks! Im using my phone to reply and I saw the halo thing when I zoomed in to type :x

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: ab613

Which Dragon: Female Gray

What do you want it doing (be specific): Waving its tail, then bending its neck down to look behind/below it. Or turning its neck around to look behind it. Whichever is easier.

Any Text? (font): No thanks

Background (can also be animated): Raining stormclouds

Payment: I can breed anything from my scroll, or maybe catch something. :3

ab613 - Request Denied - greys are on the NO list.

People

Please read the front page IN FULL before requesting, I might start not telling you why. I'm mean that way.

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: sheppardkid

Which Dragon: user posted image (yes I do have permission to use it from the Wolfsbane Dragon request smile.gif )

What do you want it doing (be specific): flying in from the left, hovering in the middle of a full moon

Any Text? (font): None

Background (can also be animated): starry night sky with a full moon

Payment: I can breed a PB Stripe egg or attempt to catch a CB Golden Wyvern. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Ninja'd. tongue.gif

>.< Imma fail. But I'm also online--maybe that'll make up for it.

I couldn't find the permissions for the Dorsal, does that mean it's okay to edit? If not, could you do the same motions with a Spitfire?

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: ab613

Which Dragon: Purple Dorsal

What do you want it doing (be specific): Setting its front paw down, waving its tail, and glancing around, rippling its fins.

Any Text? (font): No thanks

Background (can also be animated): Still mountains

Payment: Can breed or catch.

Edited by ab613

ab613 - Ninjin is what we do best around here xd.png I'll have to check that one, didn't realize I'd forgotten it, sorry. -

EDIT- Its there - under the yes section, so if you snagg a spot you know its OK to use

sheppardkid - request approved.

Edited by Mysfytt

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: sheppardkid

Which Dragon: user posted image (yes I do have permission to use it from the Wolfsbane Dragon request smile.gif )

What do you want it doing (be specific): flying in from the left, hovering in the middle of a full moon

Background (can also be animated): starry night sky with a full moon

Payment: I can breed a PB Stripe egg or attempt to catch a CB Golden Wyvern. smile.gif

YOu might want the latest version of shading and whatnot xd.png

user posted image

Latest shading, on the wings and that xd.png

Bottom is the normal

YOu might want the latest version of shading and whatnot xd.png

user posted image

Latest shading, on the wings and that xd.png

Bottom is the normal

Thanks Shadow. biggrin.gif I forgot the new version was posted with the alts.

Mysfytt, is it possible to change the picture to the one Shadow pointed out? Sorry for the screw up on my part.

sheppardkid - yep that's fine, we are having a heatwave at the mo so sitting at my computer for hours doing mentally strenuous things is sort of off the books at the moment, so i haven't started it yet - hoping to today though so just in time.

Love the blue and gold versions.

Ok Sheppardkid - how's this?

user posted image

I LOVE IT MYSFYTT!!!!! I'm going to go add it to the request thread right now. ^^

Since Sheppardkid accepted and didn't request any changes, that means there's a spot open, right? ((If I'm wrong, please excuse me. I did read the full page in full, and this is what I've taken it to mean. smile.gif ))

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Kassa_Pyro

Which Dragon: Regular Black Hatchling Stage 2 Male

What do you want it doing (be specific): I'd like it to sort of rear up, pushing off of the paw it has on the ground, and then paw at the air before returning to the ground. Maybe opening it's wings a bit too, if you can manage it? (I know the wings are kind of folded in, so I understand if it would be too difficult)

Background (can also be animated): Just a blank scroll-colored background would be fine. smile.gif

Payment: Whatever I can breed for you (or agree to catch). My scroll is in the thunder in my signature. Breeding lists include golden wyverns of various lineages, a place on my list of people waiting for a 3rd gen gold egg from my gold Kegalize (from gold x red) and its red mate Jingle Heater (gold x red). Or another choice. None of the eggs currently on my scroll can be given away, so request must be for breed or catch. (I have a good past with CB Golden Wyverns, and occasionally come across a CB pink, but am willing to watch for anything you desire. The only exception being CB ices. I'm more than willing to watch for you, but the first one I find must go to another artist).

Thanks! smile.gif

EDIT: Changed 'flapping' to 'opening'

Edited by Kassa_Pyro

Kassa_Pyro - You're good to go - Request Approved.

xd.png I may jokingly say I'ma gonna steal all your eggs on your scroll from time to time, habit from 'steal the dragons from the scroll above you i think' , but I know they are off limits and would never actually request an egg from anyone that they have not offered as payment, only catch and breed. and Like i said in my opening spiel, IOUs are fine.

Have CB stripe been common enough lately to catch or is that a bad question?

Thankies Mysfytt ^^

I PM'd you to discuss eggys, since I don't want to clog your wonderful thread smile.gif

I Would Like An Avatar

Forum Name: hybridhydra

Which Dragon: Male Moonstone Hatchling & Female Swallowtail Hatchling

What do you want it doing (be specific): Animated, Facing Each Other, A Heart In Between, Can you do a shadow like the Albino?

Any Text? (font): No

Background (can also be animated): Transparent

Payment: Tinsel IOUs:

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/MhOUp

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/ePGjs

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/7ZBDN

-http://dragcave.net/lineage/dESrD

(Pick One Of Them For Offspring) smile.gif

Can you make it into a signature, or an Avi only.

Edited by hybridhydra

hybridhydra - request denied - make sure there isn't an approved request above before you ask

Edit - to answer your question, I do them avi size but there is nothing stopping you from putting them in your siggy particularly if they have no borders or background - Wookie has with her albino hatchie, and others have as well.

Edited by Mysfytt

Hybrid, you'll have to be fast and catch the spot. Simply because you requested while requests were closed doesn't guarantee that you will get the next slot.

Mysfytt, these are wonderful biggrin.gif I can't wait to nab a spot for my Common or my Woolies <3

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Pinkieseb

Which Dragon: Vampire Dragon

What do you want it doing (be specific): Flying through the air (not actually moving just make it look like it) and it has blood drooling from its mouth! Also give it heaps of cuts and bruises slightly bleeding but make the Blood drool big! Also have the wings flapping at the speed of the background so it looks like flying!

Any Text? (font): No thanks!

Background (can also be animated): Just make it move to make the dragon look like its flying, make it clouds and a blue sky.

Payment:

My Scrolls In My Signature,

I can breed you anything from it,

except the tinsel, i got nothing to

breed it with!

If i get this accepted im lucky! People have stalked

this thread for weeks and this is my first post and its

right after an approved avitar! LOL!

Edited by pinkieseb

Oh D:

Stalking Time!

PS, Seriously, ive never actually stalked a thread before lol!

And can i just quote that once the spot opens?