Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

Oooh! Nice. =D

I was wondering how you made it so fluid. But yes, a lot of images would work perfectly!

Hopefully I can manage to snag the next spot. xd.png *Wiggles*

Lots of people lurking for that next spot so you better be quick Khal

How's this Daciana?

user posted image

I'd say the overall movement and background look fantastic!

Hmm, but would it be possible to have him maybe move across the screen somehow? And then have him pause about where he is now and roar? (only change in action being the movement across screen really) I... am really not sure of which direction might look good though. If I am not being helpful enough, and/or that would take too much work; feel free to leave him as is. I probably should have been a bit more descriptive anyway. Sorry about that!

yep - I can make him come in and out of shot from bottom left to top riht, I just didn't because you just said have him flying, so that's what I did. Won't be hard to change, but I'll do it tomorrow.

sharlykng - no worries - I am just trying not to overlap so i don't get bogged down.

Edited by Mysfytt

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Khallayne

Which Dragon: Neglected or Shallow Water (whichever is easiest!)

What do you want it doing (be specific): I love the shadow effect on the albino hatchie, so I'd love something similar. Perhaps if it is a neglected, it could be looking at it's shadow, and then its shadow does something (stretching wings, or taking off and soaring!) If it's a shallow water, I'd love for the shallow water to look at its shadow, and then for the shadow to 'leap and splash' if possible. =)

Any Text? (font): Small-ish text, discrete: Limitless Imagination (I'm a fan of Verdana)

Background (can also be animated): None please!

Payment: What do you want? =) I can't get you CB Metallics, but I can breed second gens, and I'm willing to grow and raise any amount of hatchlings for you, and wait for gendering. =)

Khallayne - Request approved, I like the idea of the shallow/goldfish so I will do that one for you, might have to redo him sitting so the shadow works though. Speaking of 'him' male or female sprite.

- would kiss you for a second gen metallic-though doing an avatar is probably enough xd.png

Whichever is easiest for you! I've no preference. xd.png

And sure! It'll take forever. =)

Awww, Mysfytt, what if I wanted a Mysfytt kiss? tongue.gif

I haven't forgotten you Khallayne, I am just having RL issues.

I thought about both types and now got the animation in mind, just got to find the time to do it. Gonna be epic.

Thank you for your patience.

Shouldn't call my own stuff epic, that pretentious.

finished it anyway - hope it's what you had in mind.

user posted image

i would like an avatar

Forum name: kiyye

Which dragon: Amber Wyvern s1 hatchie

What you want it doing: twitching it's tail

Any text: no.

Payment: what would you like? I will breed :3

Edited by kiyye

Kiyye - request denied

you must wait until the person who requested before you has approved the animation: there may be changes and I don't overlap. Stressed enough as it is.

please read the rules fully.

Oh, sorry!! Would you like me to just delete that? Hehe.. I was so excited that there was a slot open, that I forgot!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ *GLOMPS* <333333 I love it! biggrin.gif

I have one question! And I don't know if it's possible. xd.png Is it possible to take away the shadow beneath the shallow water when it goes up? xd.png

You know what? It's beautiful as is. ;__; biggrin.gif

Edited by Khallayne

...... So does that mean I can request?? XDDDD

I might dissapear cause I'm on a plane and I only have wifi for 15 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

Shouldn't call my own stuff epic, that pretentious.

finished it anyway - hope it's what you had in mind.

user posted image

Mysfytt the avatar you just finished for Khallayne IS EPIC!! biggrin.gif

It appears that Kiyye's post was several hours ago so . . . May I request an avatar?

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: ab613

Which Dragon: Male Ember

What do you want it doing (be specific): Folding and unfolding its wings, and moving its hind legs from a more relaxed stand to its normal one. Slightly lowering head, but not very far.

Any Text? (font): Nope

Background (can also be animated): Slightly lighter

Payment: I can breed anything from my scroll, or maybe catch something. Willing to hatch/influence as well.

ab613 - request denied

Sorry but embers are on the 'no permissions' list, so I can't and won't touch them, please make sure you read the lists carefully before making your dragon choice.

Still open guys. Its early morning here so hopefully someone gets in.

* Khal - saw a jump in the animation so fixed it, please update your version, ta.

* Thanks Stardust

Ahhhhh dang I'm on my phone D: I don't think it's possible to take the slot, and I'll edit the post later?

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: tikigurl91

Which Dragon: Adult Female Cherry Drake (should be OK since you have main credits for them right?)

What do you want it doing (be specific): Flying (hovering) with tail swishing. Maybe have the head move down for a few seconds then back up.

Any Text? (font): Nope

Background (can also be animated): Something pink and flowery

Payment: Anything I can breed you including 2nd Gen Black from Alt Sweet, Magi, etc. Can also throw in a short gen Tinsel from a nice line. We can discuss in PM if you'd like.

user posted image

Tikigurl91 - request approved

yes its my sprite so I give me editing permission xd.png

can you be a bit more specific on the background - do you mean like a wallpaper design or just random pinkishness.

Sharlykng - yep, sorry no bagzies on slots if you can't give me the correct info at the time.