kewithegreat

Neglected Dragons

They're just pixels to me. But their description is pretty much spot on for an abusive domestic relationship, so I can completely understand how it might be triggering for others. So no, you can't hurt the pixel dragons - they don't exist. But you can (unintentionally) hurt the living, breathing survivors sitting behind their computer. Doesn't mean you shouldn't make NDs (heck, I have a few sitting on my own scroll), but "it's just pixels" doesn't properly acknowledge the trigger ND descriptions might represent to other people.

/.02

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

While I'm aware that they're just pixels, I *love my Dragons. However, this doesn't stop me from experimenting or biting. This is because I believe all Dragons/Creatures have a certain destiny. (Cheesy I know. I've been hanging around a lot in CheeseOlogy Class)

*very, very, very light definition of love

I don't feel comfortable "experimenting" myself, but if other people want to do it it's their scroll, their choice.

I'd be mad if I gifted somebody an egg and they neglected it tho, other then that, it's not my problem.

I know that this thread is well... neglected, but I'll post anyways. tongue.gif

I think stuff like that can be treated like any other game "moral choice". It can be compared to killing friendly NPC's for their items in RPGs. In both cases you get reward for something "immoral", in both cases it makes some people feel bad after doing so, in both cases touching the toppic causes a flamewar. tongue.gif

Edited by RohenTahir

well, 1st of all..

i think its a fun and creative way to get some rares, by somehow neglecting a dragon, you experiment, you try, and you end up getting one as a reward! its cool, even though it may be cruel in the world of dragon cave, but at the end of the day you love it, and your proud! smile.gif

yes, it may be cruel, but think about it, a reward, that you had fun trying to make, its fun! dont be sad that you killed eggs for it, you had fun, and thats all that matters! smile.gif