WinterOsprey

WinterOsprey's Arty Things :)

Oh fff just look at him he looks amazing ;-; thankyou so much!

Also I couldnt find it in the OP but can I shrink him for my sig? ;3; I'll give credit of course :3

Okay, try this for me? I read that max height is 600px but this is roughly over 200px so it should be fine!

user posted image

Darn! I can either make it smaller, or maybe redraw the tail so its horizontal rather than curved?

(Try this otherwise! user posted image)

Thanks! <3 <3

I had a little go with SAI today, oh my, when it comes to painting it is just 3regfwergvsefdv<3 This is only a half hour speed paint to get the feel of it, but I can totally see myself spending hours using this program! xd.png

user posted image

Shiny o:

I've never used Sai. XD

edit: fff I fail so hard.

Edited by Verridith

Looks awesome 8D Just a couple of small changes if you will please? ^^

The gold on his wings shoulder be a slight tad more orangey (only very slightly), and the band down the wing web's edge shouldn't be quite so wide XD Also shouldn't face quite so much at the botton, though it can fan out slightly. I did redlines for ya of both his face and to give you an idea more of what I imagine ^^ Mane should be just a tad more floofy XD

And the last thing is that his coloration is a little off; the blue and purple should be very similar in color, so that it /almost/ (but not quite) blends in. ^^

I so love your style for my dragons though XD and sorry if I seem so picky, lol.

Edited by Verridith

It's alright xd.png It's the problem with doing digital work from traditional when it comes to picking colours.

I don't quiiiite understand what you mean about the botton and fanning out? And your red line link isn't working ;n;

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF stupid links where did they go XD

"I did redlines for ya of both his face and mane to give you an idea more of what I imagine ^^ Mane should be just a tad more floofy XD"

ALSO because I fail here, have a horse:

user posted image

and he's cute <3

On the fanning out thing, I meant the marking on the wing XD Like you see how the gold band you drew gets wider at the bottom? I kinda like that, just not to such an extent. :3

Aaah right, shorter snout and more floof. No problem! And with the marking, I can change that np :>

efgvwfvwf HORSIE <3 (freaking loves horses)

Also I FINALLY SUBMITTED BY APP! biggrin.gif

Edit

Better?

Edited by WinterOsprey

He's so perfect <333 Thank yoouuu 8D Oh my god and Ii love the way you did his ghostiness too XD

Whoo! Reading now. :3

Yeeey! I'm pleased you like biggrin.gif His ghostiness works better on a darker background I think, don't really appreciate it on white D:

Lol, the layout I'm battling right now has a black background. XD He looks so gorgeous <3

Animorph, I'm having some difficulty with your request ;n;

Verri can vouch for me on my incredible lack of skill with drawing guys.

Maybe I can offer a dragon form of your character as an alternative? Or would you like something else?

I'm very sorry about that ;n; but I refuse to give out sub standard work D:

Yeah, I told you I had something else you could draw if you couldn't manage my character. 27 is pretty much the only one of my characters who doesn't do the whole "draw me as a dragon" thing.

So here's a girl instead

Request: My female human character Yana (and her best friend Hoshi who is a bird if you don't mind putting a bird on her shoulder).

Reference: Yana is a tall mute ginger who is super nice and who sometimes gets all sad because the only one who understands her is a bird. Like I said, she is tall (very tall) and she is also fairly scrawny and not terribly strong. She is on the left in this picture, and is acting completely out of character in this picture, both not by me. Hoshi is her best friend and is the living thing that understands her best. He is some kind of passerine bird and is intelligent and can talk. Here's his reference image, he's about the size where, sitting on Yana's shoulder, he is as tall as her head.

Specifics: You don't have to draw the bird, that's optional, but I would really like a picture of Yana with Hoshi-bird on her shoulder.

Weee, open slots! biggrin.gif

Username: Kassa_Pyro

Request: OC Dragon

Reference: An Eastern-style dragon with black scales, a white stripe down his back and golden, wavy horns. He also has long golden whiskers, and a golden set of 'feathers' at the tip of his tail. Along his back are three sets of interrupted spikes. There is a set of spikes on his neck, a break, then spikes on his mid back, another break, and spikes on his tail. Reference pictures:

By Sharlykng

and

My own crappy version tongue.gif

Specifics: I'd like him to be sitting sort of back on his haunches, with his tail curled around him and one claw sort of up in the air. I'd like him to look contemplative, not particularly happy or sad, but just kind of being. No real specific color scheme other than his indicated colors. Don't really require a background.

Text: None

Banner?: Sure! I could put it in my siggy ^^

Egg Trade: I'm not sure what yet, but I might be able to cook something up. ^^ Let me check out your scroll and unlock myself, and I'll see what I can find. ;D

Thanks!!