WinterOsprey

WinterOsprey's Arty Things :)

Username: krystalsharz

Request: wolf

Reference: young, like teenage, black wolf with the kinds of red swirls you did on the horse

Specifics: either pouncing on something, or running

Text: nope

Banner?: No thanks

Egg Trade: I'll gladly catch you a CB ember or other CB egg on your list. Or do you not mine lineages?

No problem Krystal biggrin.gif

Ooo I'm really not fussy to be honest biggrin.gif I don't mind lineages or CBs, whatever is easier for you!

Ok then, I can beed you a nice egg or two whenever you're ready. Just let me know if you have room and for how many. ( I don't breed for myself much anymore so I have plently of egg slots to spare for others.

I just caught a CB ember so it's on cooldown right now.

Edited by KrystalSharz

You're artwork is so pretty~ @w@

Username: tyto_alba

Request: Anthro cat OC named Charmaine.

Reference: Her character sheet

Specifics: Sitting in a chair, reading a book? Some kind of relaxed pose. x3

Text: None

Banner?: No thank you~.

Egg Trade: I can breed just about anything from my scroll. I have CB Embers, Whites, Flamingo's... :3

I'm egg locked right now, though, but when I'm not locked... xd.png

Edited by tyto_alba

*hops in*

Your art is so lovely ;u;

Username: Puppylikestosti

Request: My dragon Furlough

Reference: http://WolfFanGamer.deviantart.com/art/Fur...h-ref-251190830 the lower wings are feathers, and this normal wings are bigger. Old ref is old x-x

Specifics: sitting preferably, from a 3/4 or front view, like your first image in the OP? :3

Text: n/a

Banner?: n/a

Egg Trade: 2nd gen PB Ridgewing, or anything else breedable or what I can catch? o3o

*snatch*

Username: Verridith

Request: Ghostly dragon OC; Nagase's daddy! :D

Reference: He's got a slight bit of look-updating since I last did his ref, so I'll link both the most recent pic and his old ref. :3

REF: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/224...y_Verridith.jpg

RECENT PIC: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2009/093...y_Verridith.jpg

OTHER PICS:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs20/f/2007/288...y_Verridith.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/224...y_Verridith.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2009/251...y_Verridith.jpg

Notes:

Everything in the ref is somewhat correct. head shape and mane are more like the new pic, plus the extra small horns underneath the main gold horn, the small feather trinket on the leading wing finger (wings are like the flying pic, NOT the ref). Some purple markings - stripes - are located on the legs and tail, but are more blue-purple and somewhat blend in with his blue coloration.

The gold mark on his face is actually smaller, and in the shape of a lightning bolt that sortof arcs to either side of his face - I'll draw up an example of that later. :P His belly plates are the same color as his wing web, an his horns (and face mark) are the same color as his claws.

He's also a ghost. Even though BTACD ghosts can be solid, a few subtle edges beginning to fade into transparency would be epic. |D

One thing I'm thinking about adding to his design is at the very end of his tail, where the floof grows a bit bigger, there are small gold spikes hiding in amongst the fur. If you;d like to play with that, it'd be wonderful <3

Specifics: Sketch me up some stuffs ;D You have total freedom on that. Though a bit angry would be cool, lolol.

Text: Nty

Banner?: Nty

Egg Trade: If you want anything on my scroll to breed, it's yours <3

Ooooh! <3 Can has? And yes this is a male humanoid, I have a fluffy character I can ask you to draw if you want to pick me but think you can't do him.

Username: TheCompleteAnimorph

Request: 27!

Reference: Okay so 27 is a time god. This crappy thing is the only reference I have of him. Link. He has shaggy blond hair, a white fedora with a black band (picture is not entirely accurate), and is basically a cool guy who looks like he's in his 20's. Since he is time, he really isn't 20ish at all. His wings are these really complex intricate metal wings and you can just use the simplified version, which is "throw together bronze gears and clock hands and crap in the vague shape of wings". His eyes are either colorless or flashing constantly between every color imaginable.

Specifics: Make him cool because he is. He is likely to peace-sign or do the Spock hand thing.

Banner?: If you feel like it :3

Egg Trade: I will totally breed you something nice if you were to do this.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Username: MysticTiger

Request: Purple Dragon

Reference: user posted image OR user posted image

Specifics: Do whatever you wish~! I like cool Hats (Detective Hats, Steampunk Hats) but that's not a requirement. It doesn't even have to look exactly like the DC Purple Dragons if you don't want. As long as the dragon itself is the color purple, it's all good. n_-

Text: No Text Please. :)

Banner?: Nope

Egg Trade: I can give you a Second Generation Black Egg or a Third Generation with two Alted Parents if you wish. I'm egg locked at the moment, but I can breed one for you soon and hold on to it until you have room.

Okay, Puppylikestotsi confirmed, Verridith confirmed and thecompleteanimorph confirmed!

Unfortunately Mystic you were just a tiny bit too late! But I'll put your request in the reserves for when I open up the next batch biggrin.gif

Unfortunately Mystic you were just a tiny bit too late! But I'll put your request in the reserves for when I open up the next batch biggrin.gif

Oh darn! >_<;

But, thank you for putting my request in reserves! ♥

those paws are seriously awesome :3

Edited by Puppylikestosti