WinterOsprey

WinterOsprey's Arty Things :)

Yay c:

Username: OnABadBet

Request: Water Dancer Drake (one of my concepts)

Reference: user posted image -- other references include the two dragons in my signature, although I would like the coloring that the sprite has (I'm asking for the saltwater version, while those in my signature are the freshwater variety)

Specifics: Something playful? Splashing in water, maybe, if that's possible. <3 With a transparent background?

Text:

Banner?: Could you just include a siggy size? :3

Egg Trade: I'd be happy to catch a couple of pygmies (dark myst and/or nilia) for you.

Oh, and for clarification, these drakes do have black eyes, and the "fins" on their heads are actually webbed antlers. Weird, yes, but. xd.png

Edited by OnABadBet

sharlykng, your request is done!

user posted image

Oh! That's cute ^^ Thanks!

WinterOsprey: Sounds good to me biggrin.gif cannot wait in till you had finished off my request happy.gif

Oh, how long does it take for you to complete a request anyway? o3o

OnABadBet: Done! You're on the reserves biggrin.gif (Pygmies would be awesome ;u;)

sharlykng: You're welcome!

Tiffashy: When I open up the next batch (once I've finished Verridith's demon OC) then it shooould roughly take a few days. I work in a weird order, so even though someone might be labelled as 1 they might have their request done third. It's so I can work to the best degree and going with what I'm in the 'groove' for xd.png So yeah, couple days?

Username: kittygrl

Request:

Reference: hair well i want a picture that more represents my username. my hair is very similar to hikaru's (picture) even the color, except its a bit longer in the front XP. and my eyes are hazel. i would like to have medium/large cat ears. these are the only thing i will really ask for. i mostly want you to get creative with it. turn it into your perception of my username. I hope this is ok

Specifics: just a headshot would be fine

Text: no thanks

Banner?: no thanks

Egg Trade: really wish i could, but i have nothing. sorreh

Oh lordie Verridith xd.png I'm really having trouble with your demon! Is there anything else you'd like instead? I fear I'm butchering him rather awfully.

Awww I wanted to see it CX

Been stalking this thread for ages now xd.png ooh, my vamppie eggs would hatch quite soon so I'll pm one of the hatchlings to you once it's completed happy.gif

Tiffashy, whilst we're waiting for the verdict on my awful sketch, I figured I may as well get yours done so we can do the trade xd.png

Clicky for bigger!

user posted image

Aaand sig size:

user posted image

Yey! I'm pleased biggrin.gif I'm just waiting for two eggs to hatch then I can take the egg from you, thank you for that by the way!

I also noticed I made the sig a smidgen too big, so here's the slightly smaller version smile.gif

user posted image

Hmm, yahh, that doesn't much look like Meggi XD That's okay! He's complicated. :P

Draw Nagase? :D -pokes own art thread-

Normal please, unless you really want to do dark XD

Do you need any details? unfortunately she doesn't have a page right yet. Well, she has an old page. Lol. A really old page. XD

Here's a few little details XD

- she's a young adult (I tried to make that apparent in my ref and failed lol)

- her front paws are lighter-colored as well

- she wears a white scale pendant on a thin cord* (that's a new addition that she gained in role-play :3)

- she has a very small silver bracelet/silver band on her left frost wrist

- if drawing with any abilities, she harnesses power that manifests as white fire (also shown in a Subeta pet edit, here but ignore everything else on the pet LOL as it was just an edit [also the white is a little less blue an a little more white])

* Scale pendant is somewhat like my character Arnus', only pure white instead of gold. He's here: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n97/kir...marik/arnus.png

Think that's it~

I can if you like! I'm not drawing her now because I'm heading for bed and I'm working ll day tomorrow. So on Sunday I'll be able to do that! biggrin.gif

Just bare in mind that I'm GMT time zone and I'm likely to do it about 6pm my time unless you won't be able to get on for then :>

That would beeee... *math* 10 AM my time? I think? I should be up 'cause the Daytona 500 is on tomorrow XD