WinterOsprey

WinterOsprey's Arty Things :)

ffnk gmn dfbdsn s, n

/die

Omg he looks SO awesome. I'm going to go show him off now :D

Also I just realized I had a Hellfire bred already XD Wan it? It's gonna hatch soon.

I AM A MASSIVE HERP

LadyLuck. I owe you an apology.

First off, here's the banner you wanted ;u;

user posted image

Secondly. I SAVED THIS OVER THE FULL IMAGE ;n; I'm so sorry! I'll see if I can somehow recover it, otherwise I'll make sure to get another one done for you!

You are taking requests for eggs now? 8D

I would breed any draggie you want on my scroll happy.gif

Username: tiffashy

Request: (Type of character/creature) Dragon

Reference: (Visual, or a detailed description) Well it looks like the one in my siggie. It has a body of an Asian dragon but has a westian dragon more like head appearance with lots of horns and spines running down it. Has white markings down its back and dark blood red underbelly. If her tounge shows, it would be a forked tounge. Oh! Before I forget, her tail has a snake head on the end of it. Make it look ticked off plwease? :3

Specifics: (Pose, colour scheme, mood etc) Snarly and looks like she is smirking evily or just hissing.

Text: (If you want text on it) Just saying "Tiffashy"

Banner?: (I can create a little banner from it, if you like!) Haha, no thank you biggrin.gif

You have enough room for a noob like me? :3

Also can you make it small/big enough for it to fit in a signiture? xd.png

Edit: I got a white stripe and vampire egg if you want them/it happy.gif

Edited by Tiffashy

No probs XD Glad you like the little thing!

That pairing is based off of one of my favorite role-play relationships, fun fact. xP Sad that I can't write with that character anymore. My partner, due to college, stopped role-playing completely. ):

you RP? me too! I'm GMing a game on another forums right now actually. I see you're taking 3 reservations and one is left?

Username: krystalsharz

Request: Horse

Reference: http://i42.tinypic.com/v30zfm.jpg

Specifics: It's a black horse and has these kinds of red swirls on it. Not exactly theses kinds, you can have fun with it.

Text: nope

Banner?: just a large and then sig size maybe

Egg Trade: (Only if you'd like to give an egg in return - not compulsory) Your art is amazing so yes! Anything that I can breed or catch that is one your list. just tell me what is your priority right now.

Edited by KrystalSharz

Done Krystal biggrin.gif You're on the reserves.

Ooooh, no real preference at the moment. Althooough, snooping through your list, would you be happy to try breeding your Embers? I think they're so pretty ;u; don't worry about it just yet though, wait till your request is done biggrin.gif

Oh LOL it's not DC role-play XD DC role-play frightens me thoroughly with how utterly corrupt it is. I role-play on my site, BTACD <3 A lot of my dragons' names are based on characters~

Seriously? D: Blimey. I might have to have a nose around this BTACD of yours, I've been looking for a new RP to join >>

I totally forgot about this. xd.png

Darn, looks like you're closed right now, but I'll be back later for sketches. ~(o3o)~ Still loving your art.

Ooh, are you still taking reservations for requests? <3 And if so, should I fill out a form now or when a slot opens? c:

BTACD be in mah siggy. (;

and trust me, everything I request from you will be characters located there XD that's all I have lolol.

@WinterOsprey Sure, the vampie is all yours as soon as it completed smile.gif You are sending it though PM right?

OnABadBet: You can submit a form now if you like! It'll put a reserve on the next slot biggrin.gif

Tiffashy: Awesome! Yeah I'll send you an alert via PM and then we can sort out the trade biggrin.gif