Appearance: Like a female canopy

Other:

Username: lundfamily3

Dragon Name: Iosha

Species: Canopy

Personality: RPO?

Appearance: Like a female canopy

Other:

Sorry, but I think I already beat you to it on the Original thread.

Sorry for any double-posting, but...

|---Song of

|------the

|__Wolves__|___Scarlett___|___Xalfer___|__Fusion__|_________|

|

|

|___Skye___|_____Kilf_____|__Isthalas__|_________|___Zero__|

|

|

|___Ryder___|___Moona___|__Klutz____|___Tyra___|___Vrael__|

|

|

|___Laia___|__Anniena__|__Moonlight__|___Ocius___|_________|

Username: Thegreenrobby

Dragon Name: Klutz

Species: Ochredrake

Personality: Extremely curious, careless, and moronic. Un-usually friendly

Appearance: Similar to a traditional Ochredrake, but has a scar on front-left leg, due to accident upon hatching (Will write later)

Other: May or may not be added later.

Edited by thegreenrobby

Hello, I'm new to the RP section, and I'm a little confused... I hope you don't mind my questions. Is this thread open for applications or closed? It seems like someone just joined, so I though that maybe there were more spots... So, please tell me if I may join. Thank you.

Hello, I'm new to the RP section, and I'm a little confused... I hope you don't mind my questions. Is this thread open for applications or closed? It seems like someone just joined, so I though that maybe there were more spots... So, please tell me if I may join. Thank you.

Welcome to the RPG section. I'm new to it as well.

Unfortunately, I THINK I just took the last position. I'm not entirely sure. Some things on these forums contradict each other.

Ok, since I got a half-answer I'm just going to apply and hope that I'm not doing something stupid. >///<

Username: Lucy

Dragon Name: Tartlet

Species: Sweetling

Personality: Curios and jumpy, he's easily scared by things he hasn't experienced yet. He is not, however, afraid to go gallivanting off into something unknown or dangerous. Very persistent, and brave when he has to be. Rather friendly and seemingly energetic, although easily tired.

Appearance: Like a regular, non-alt Sweetling. His pinks are a deeper shade, though, and his decorative feathers are slightly longer.

Other: His skin is smooth and rather slippery.

Thank you.

~Updated~

|---Song of

|------the

|__Wolves__|___Scarlett___|___Xalfer___|__Fusion__|_________|

|

|

|___Skye___|_____Kilf_____|__Isthalas__|_________|___Zero__|

|

|

|___Ryder___|___Moona___|___Klutz___|___Tyra___|___Vrael__|

|

|

|___Laia___|__Anniena__|__Moonlight__|___Ocius___|_________|

Um, sorry everyone. Please:

A.) I'm the only approver. Please don't let others join, this is CLOSED. It kinda bugs me that you accepted someone when you all knew this wasn't open Also, I denied someone through PM a couple weeks ago and now new people are apparently let in. Do you know how bad I feel right now?

((Sorry for sounded angry. I just am being killed by guilt. It's not fair to let others in especially when everyone knows I'm not accepting, but I'd feel bad kicking people out. Then again, I made this.))

B.) I won't begin accepting again until the number drops to like ten or so. Something managable.

Sorry guys. Just because my computer acts up doesn't mean I'm gone. :3

Edited by UmbreWulf

Um, sorry everyone. Please:

A.) I'm the only approver. Please don't let others join, this is CLOSED. It kinda bugs me that you accepted someone when you all knew this wasn't open Also, I denied someone through PM a couple weeks ago and now new people are apparently let in. Do you know how bad I feel right now?

((Sorry for sounded angry. I just am being killed by guilt. It's not fair to let others in especially when everyone knows I'm not accepting, but I'd feel bad kicking people out. Then again, I made this.))

B.) I won't begin accepting again until the number drops to like ten or so. Something managable.

Sorry guys. Just because my computer acts up doesn't mean I'm gone. :3

Oh! Sorry. I didn't know you weren't accepting.

I know the OP says 'No longer accepting' but there were more spots in the cages and the others said that I could join, so I was a little confused. I can leave if you want me to. I am also signed up for another RP so I still have that.

Nonono, it's okay. *Sigh* And the other players aren't accepters, I haven't given anyone else the ability to do it yet. :3 Uh, but you are missing something on your sheet. Mind reposting it? :3 Please and thank you!

Nonono, it's okay. *Sigh* And the other players aren't accepters, I haven't given anyone else the ability to do it yet. :3 Uh, but you are missing something on your sheet. Mind reposting it? :3 Please and thank you!

Username: Thegreenrobby

Dragon Name: Klutz

Species: Ochredrake

Personality: Extremely curious, careless, and moronic. Un-usually friendly Appearance: Similar to a traditional Ochredrake, but has a scar on front-left leg, due to accident upon hatching (Will write later)

Other: Cheeeeeese *-* is the answer to everything. Cheese=42?

I don't see what I am missing...

Edited by thegreenrobby

Go to the RP and read over the first page again. :3

Other than maybe the bold, I don't see what I could be missing. I edited it, so now it is bold.

Is that it?

EDIT: Sorta random, but I just gave this thread it's 1,000th view!

Edited by thegreenrobby

Hey! I love this rp, though I do have two small questions-

1. In the main rp it says that once dragons become adults they're killed. I'm just wondering, does 'adults' mean maturing hatchlings or actual adults. Just wondering...

2. Your dragons will grow, am right? Well, for the rp, how long exactly does it take? (Sorry if I'm being confusing...)

Anyway...

Username: DayGloryNightGlory, my username to the actual game is dragongirl001

Dragon Name: Viper

Species: Hellfire Wyvren

Personality: Viper is fierce and a ready fighter, but she's not exactly smart...

Appearance: A usual Hellfire, however she's a bit larger and stronger than most.

Other: Basiclly, Viper's answer to most problems in life is to burn something or someone to hell. Once she can breath fire, watch out. Oh, and cheese is the answer to everything.

EDIT- Oh, I just noticed it's closed. Sawwy. Both of my questions hve been answered from read through the rp so... You can just ignore this. When there are less players it would be nice if I could join.

Derpapus warning...

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

Other than maybe the bold, I don't see what I could be missing. I edited it, so now it is bold.

Is that it?

EDIT: Sorta random, but I just gave this thread it's 1,000th view!

The password...

Your missing it...

The password...

Your missing it...

Oh! *Derped*

Yeah, I read that it said to put 'Cheese is the answer to everything' in the others sections. I thought, though, that Umbre meant that you should keep off-topic posts somewhere else.

Yeah, I'll fix it.

((Lol, yeah, don't worry. I'm a little lost too because they got pretty far but from what I can tell, it was just more of the tests and stuff until finally during one of the shift changes where the cameras were down, many of the hatchlings managed to escape their cages and get outside but now an electric fence is keeping them from escaping the facility.))

Urm, could you please change Skye's species to Daydream? That's what I intended her to be, but I just realized my application mistake now. xd.png