UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings OOC

Ok! Yeah, I just didn't want anyone to get in trouble. Plus, UmbreWulf seems stressed out. I wish there was something I could to to help... sad.gif

Edited by Tyra-Ice

|---Song of

|------the

|__Wolves__|___Scarlett___|___Xalfer___|__Fusion__|

|

|

|____Skye____|___Kilf___|____________|__________|

|

|

|___Ryder__|___Moona___|____Vrael____|___Tyra___|

|

|

|___Laia___|__Anniena__|__Moonlight__|___Ocius___|

Updated. Anniena and Moonlight are beside each other because Annie almost bit Moonlight once.

|---Song of

|------the

|__Wolves__|___Scarlett___|___Xalfer___|__Fusion__|

|

|

|___Skye___|_____Kilf_____|__Isthalas__|_________|

|

|

|___Ryder___|___Moona___|___Vrael___|___Tyra___|

|

|

|___Laia___|__Anniena__|__Moonlight__|___Ocius___|

Question...Are all sides of the cage, aside from the barred door, completely solid? Or are all sides barred save for the roof and the bottom? -trying to picture this- Since in some of the RP's dragons who are on separate rows were capable of talking and seeing one another.

P.S. If there is only 16 cages...why do we have 19 players??

Edited by Chasilin

...If it's solid, then there's a hole in Anniena's and Moonlight's wall. Only a small hole. Or else, how can Annie bite Moonlight?

Username: Chasilin

Dragon Name: Isthalas

Species: Vampire (Former CB Pillow Dragon)

Personality: -edit- Though she's still discovering herself, Isthalas is mostly shy and afraid of her own shadow. She's easily frightened but she's a kind girl with good intentions. She tends to stay away from others no matter how desperately she might want to be their friends. She's not afraid OF them, she's afraid FOR them on their behalf. She'd lost control once and she hated the feeling of losing to her vampire instincts. When she get's like that she can't be calmed without extreme measures and has no regard for her own safety or surroundings.

Appearance: A sickly pale pink skin color that stretches thin along her body. Her ribs are visible and her features are slim and wiry but NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED. She has two red horns mounted on her head and fierce red eyes that glint madly when she loses control. Her wing membrane is a red rosy hue with darker burgundy swirl patterns. Her red claws are abnormally long and curve into deadly sharp points. On her tail is a dagger like attachment that looks like a 'T'. On the two that branch off the tips have sharp barbs that point in the direction of the longest branch. This 'T' is extremely dangerous and is also red. Lastly, her most prominent and renown feature are her sharp white fangs, laced with poison hidden inside hollow compartments, like a snakes..

Other: -Do not QUESTION the password, which has been approved-/shot.

-edited as promised. Please update if you can~-

The hatchlings can't make a hole in-between cages. Some of you just don't understand, THEY ARE TIRED. Sorry, not trying to put anyone on the spot there. :3 And thanks, guys! Is everyone done?

Oh and thanks for being understanding. You see, it's rather hard to keep up with a roleplay THIS big and be the manager on top of that. I'll update Chasilin's thing later. /dies.

Edited by UmbreWulf

I'm willing to help out any way I can with this rp cuz it's so epicly awesome. X3 So let me know if you need anything accomplished. I'm pretty handy with GIMP too. ^^ @UmbreWulf

@UmbreWolf The hatchlings didn't make the hole...it was there when they hatched.

I have a Canada timezone...make that Saskatchewan. It isn't that bad. Anyways, I'm wondering what to do...

And anyone, please, feel free to RP with my dragons. No, really. I can't really do anything.

Edited by seacatsmew

Tyra, shouldn't Vrael and Tyra swap places? Since your Dragon interacts more with Moona.

Vrael hasn't spent much time near other's etc X.x

Finally I post the location of Zero.

|---Song of

|------the

|__Wolves__|___Scarlett___|___Xalfer___|__Fusion__|_________|

|

|

|___Skye___|_____Kilf_____|__Isthalas__|_________|__Zero___|

|

|

|___Ryder___|___Moona___|__________|___Tyra___|___Vrael__|

|

|

|___Laia___|__Anniena__|__Moonlight__|___Ocius___|_________|

~Updated~

Yay! Zero's location is revealed! o 3o

|---Song of

|------the

|

|

|___Skye___|_____Kilf_____|__Isthalas__|_________|___Zero__|

|

|

|

|

~Updated~

Yay! Zero's location is revealed! o 3o

|---Song of

|------the

|

|

|___Skye___|_____Kilf_____|__Isthalas__|_________|___Zero__|

|

|

|

|

Kewl tongue.gif

Well let's see here. I believe these are the charies who haven't found a cage yet:

Yhina(magma) - Tiffashy

Mirabilia(pink) - natcar9

Nadia(guardian) - evergreen67

I got Natcar; she goes to school with me. As for Tiff and evergreen, I will PM them. happy.gif

Man....I come back after 8 hours and you guys are like a million pages away or something dry.gif

So i'm not going to bother posting cause no one had shown interest in me...

Aww, sorry to hear that Tiff. 8( I really do try to include everyone, it's just hard sometimes. D: I guess it's becuase you have to be creative in finding ways to interract with the other hatchlings... But I agree, it's no fun being ignored.

Anyone else want to join me in the playroom? I want to chat with others tongue.gif

I'll put Skye in there if you want wink.gif

Ya, there's no fun in being ignored. It seems like no one notices you because they have there own dragon friends...

Aww... I had posted on the On character thread in order to sign up, but then I realised that you have to post here. Until I realized even further that there are no more spots available.

Do you room to squeeze my dragon in there? If not, can you suggest another RPG or two that has open spots?

Edited by thegreenrobby

Actually, there is a spot for you. ^^ There are only 19 players so far but there are 20 cages. And I'm not sure if Tiffashy is staying or not so you can probably go ahead and post your form here. @thegreenrobby

I've been trying for my hatchlings to interact...everyone else is too busy. Anyways, I'll try to make Moonlight notice Yhina.