UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings OOC

Here, let me check....

They're at the part where the escaped hatchlings are at Mustafa's cave. While Vrael, after being given some sort of growth formula that allowed him to grow up faster, was being trained by the scientists to obey human commands and attack dragons. It's currently at the part where Klutz met his dad and the others are beginning to notice that he's missing.

I think I got that correctly.

Username: lunarmyth897

Dragon Name: Myth

Species: Nocturne Dragon

Personality: She has a very short fuse, quiet, fairly curious, often looks like she's lost, will open up to friends.

Appearance: During the day she appears to turn to a light colored, stone like state like the rest of her kind. While during the night she is blue with darker blue on her legs, tail, and muzzle She also has bright green eyes. When she grows her wings they will be a dark, stone gray color, her ram like curved horns will be the same once she grows them as well.

Other: Cheese is the answer to everything. When she turns into her stone state she often makes a pose of some sort like a gargoyle would.

Just going to leave this here till someone replies or something.

Username:Chocobrownie

Dragon Name:Destitute

Species:Nebula

Personality:Cold, quiet, calm, and calculating...

Appearance:Purple Nebula

Other:Although Destitute is just a hatchling, he is already spiteful and cruel, always trying to find out a way to escape, though without success.

Well, I've been reading this and it sounds pretty interesting. You might be able to create a rp that sounds similar to this. But you would not be able to steal it wntirely, I believe that would be plagerism.