Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

All Updated!!

Sock, I made a place for non-CB Breeding Pairs, so just let me know what you got and where you want it to go!!!

biggrin.gif

Ok, FlowerOwl has gotten a 2nd gen eggie from someone else, so THIS BABY is up for adoption. Anyone?

Take me Home!

I would like to request an egg!

Generation Request: 2nd gen

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Gummy Bear Brony (can be used for both genders biggrin.gif)

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: waiting

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Faulty Mechanics Brony x Bears Scare Fireworks Brony (awesome names biggrin.gif)

Also, I noticed recently that Lightning Spark Brony is linked wrong (under single dragons available for continuance breeding)

And Charming Bow-tie Brony x Mist Dancer Brony and Tuxedo Masquerade Brony x Fairy Sparkle Brony wouldn't be considered auxillary pairs would they? As they are not CB

Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by rukii_bii

You are right Ruki. I'll fix that.

Ok, my Prime Pair bred and a NEW BABY is on it's way to Tarnlia!!!

Ok, my Prime Pair bred and a NEW BABY is on it's way to Tarnlia!!!

That is one lovely looking dragon and can not wait to see his new name. smile.gif

All Updated!! biggrin.gif

Generation Request: 2G

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: AppleDash Brony / RainbowJack Brony (depending on gender)

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: I'm planning to breed the egg to the egg I get from the primary paring smile.gif

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Solar Eclipse Brony x Lunar Eclipse Brony

Thanks smile.gif

Well, my Prime pair were NOT in the mood and showed no interest. I'll have to try again next Sunday. Sorry about the wait, Valorie97.

sad.gif

Generation Request: 2g

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: PS Razzle Dazzle Brony

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: yes, I have a CB Male Leap Year Horse, but I think I would like to make a later request for a 2g auxiliary line if possible. :]

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Lady Epona Brony x Lord Derpy Brony , Please.

Thank you! ^^

Welcome, panic siren! I added your name to the list. Sometimes my Prime Pair get stubborn, like they did this week, but usually they are pretty good about it.

Thank you Riverwillows! No worries, it's not easy being a Brony sometimes. ;]

Looking forward to joining the lineage! <3

I would like to add my two CB Horses to the Aux lineage, but when I went to breed them tonight they didn't produce an egg. At least they are receptive of eachother.

I would to join the Auxiliary group please. I will post pair once I know I can join. Thanks.

All you need is a CB Horse dragon pair to join. lol.....when you get one, I will post it in the Aux slots.

***And on another note, my Prime Pair bred this week, Valorie97 check your pm's for your new Brony Baby. -Rinikka-, your turn next week!!!

biggrin.gif

woah...nice lineage!!!

smile.gif

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name: Nyghtmayre Phoenyx Brony

Male’s Lineage: Here

Female’s Name: Phyntom Nightmare Brony

Female’s Lineage: Here

Are they compatible?: New Eggie

Haven't had time to update my pairs here yet, but would anyone like a sibling: http://dragcave.net/lineage/9rnGF ? :3

Ooo Sock, that is a gorgeous lineage - may I request a sibling from you, if and when your time permits?

Thanks, River and panic siren!

I just tried breeding for you, panic, but they didn't produce. 3=

(Also, holy odd coincidences - you picked up a daydream I bred. lawl)

Hmmmm.....Valorie97 isn't picking up her Prime baby....its in the er at ND hatchery now, getting it to hatch before it dies...I'll give her til Friday to pick up the baby, then I'll have to put her in the bottom of the list, and it will go to -Rinikka-......

-Rinikka-, pls pm me to let me know you will be on to get it? I'll pm you too just to remind you.....

Ok, Rinikka isn't answering either. I just want this baby to have a new home, so now we'll see if Emeraldmay answers, she was next on the list.

Hmmmm.....Valorie97 isn't picking up her Prime baby....its in the er at ND hatchery now, getting it to hatch before it dies...I'll give her til Friday to pick up the baby, then I'll have to put her in the bottom of the list, and it will go to -Rinikka-......

-Rinikka-, pls pm me to let me know you will be on to get it? I'll pm you too just to remind you.....

Ok, Rinikka isn't answering either. I just want this baby to have a new home, so now we'll see if Emeraldmay answers, she was next on the list.

^ Thanks from the offer, but, as I said in the PM, I am egglocked for the next 5 hours. I'll happy claim it then, if its still available, but I need to kick these eggs into hatching first tongue.gif

EDIT: Didn't realise it was a hatchie, *facepalm* Have since claimed it smile.gif Thanks again smile.gif

Edited by Emeraldmay

Thanks, River and panic siren!

I just tried breeding for you, panic, but they didn't produce. 3=

(Also, holy odd coincidences - you picked up a daydream I bred. lawl)

Sock, You are more than dear for trying. <3 Thank you!

Also, it's such a gorgeous find, thank you for that too ^^ (Just named the lil darlin too)