Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

Ok, Squire Sticky Buns Brony grew up, he's a dude, and I decided to take Sock's advice and try a lineage with Royal Blues.

Alas, they outright refused. Hmmm....

So, I think next week, I may try a Moonstone line. What you all think? Maybe something else?

biggrin.gif

Welcome Tarnila to our little family!!

Just a reminder to those with Auxillary pairs: You don't have to wait for someone to request an eggie, feel free to start creating your own Brony lineages. Share your offsprings here. Be interesting to see what creative lines you all do!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

I would like to request an egg!

Generation Request: 2nd

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Empress Aleria Teacup Brony or Duke Whitewishes Brony

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: I will soon c:

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Lord Derpy Brony x Lady Epona Brony

Edited by Valorie97

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name: Lightning Chaser Brony

Male’s Lineage: CB

Female’s Name: Lightning Runner Brony

Female’s Lineage: CB

Are they compatible?:Yes http://dragcave.net/lineage/4YAJE

I'm planning on using these two to start a Weather Patrol themed lineage. Cross breeding with Day Dreams, Electrics, Grays, and Thunders (although I don't have any yet tongue.gif) Feel free to join in or make suggestions if you like.

Another Brony Lineage project I want to try to do is see how many gens(even) I can get a of purebreed Horse Dragon Brony. Anyone else trying this let me know if there is sort of egg swap you need from any of my pairs.

Also of course feel free to request eggs for any project not just these.

My Prime bred again....this time ab613 gets the baby, and next week, it will be Zucni's turn.

I've added Valorie97 to the Prime Breeding List. And Zucni's new Aux pair too!!

Oh, and Zucni, I have several horse dragons you can use for your all-horsey line if you wish, just let me know and I'll breed then give back to you.

I've been working on a purebreed even-gen Brony line as well, Zucni. So far I've only gotten to 3rd gen, but when I have more time I'll keep going. smile.gif Sorry I haven't been around much! Life has gotten very busy for me lately.

Wow! Love the even gen, Sock!! I like the name Sugar Song too! I also like the name Dipper Skippy, it's cute~! hehe.

All updated...for now!!

biggrin.gif

I have a Horse Dragon to add to the Brony Lineage!

Name: Violet Umbra Brony

Breed: Horse

Lineage: 2nd Gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/V7Kj0

Do you have a mate planned? Lightning Spark Brony ->See Below

I have a Horse Dragon to add to the Brony Lineage!

Name: Lightning Spark Brony

Breed: Horse

Lineage: 2nd Gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/4YAJE

Do you have a mate planned? Violet Umbra Brony -> See Above

Edited by Zucni

So, I have one cave-born Brony adult right now, and I'm waiting for one or more of my regular eggs to hatch so that I'm no longer egg-locked. After that, I am all over this >:D

Updated!

Ok, all is updated!!!

Oh, and would anyone like this little girl??? She only has 18 hours til she grows up!!

Look at Me!!

Take me Home!

Please let me know here who gets it. Thanks!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Ok, all is updated!!!

Oh, and would anyone like this little girl??? She only has 18 hours til she grows up!!

Look at Me!!

Take me Home!

Please let me know here who gets it. Thanks!!

Grabbed her.

She's cute. First time I've seen this thread. wink.gif

Well, Cookie, if you want to join and register her, then try to breed and have fun with us, let me know!!

More the merrier, and always welcome!!!

On another point, Zucni, I'm sorry, but my Prime decided to show no interest this week. dry.gif

Next week tho, I'll try again, ok?

No problem Riverwillows. smile.gif

I snagged a CB Horse egg yesterday. If anyone would like, feel free to pick it up here.

Free CB Horsey Egg

Thanks!

Snagged a cb myself the other day to start working on the top part of the E. :3

~

Named her Shade Scoundrel. 8D

Ok, here is my little starter for a nice line. Horse x Sweetling (not alt, sorry!).

Check me out!!! Kind of a potential cute code too!!

I have no more sweetlings, so am GIFTING THIS BABY. All I ask is that you please continue the linage.

I would prefer whoever takes it is registered here, but if not please don't trade it!

Edited by Riverwillows

Ok, here is my little starter for a nice line. Horse x Sweetling (not alt, sorry!).

Check me out!!! Kind of a potential cute code too!!

I have no more sweetlings, so am GIFTING THIS BABY. All I ask is that you please continue the linage.

I would prefer whoever takes it is registered here, but if not please don't trade it!

*cough rosebud cough* =p

I can take this and continue it with two more rosebuds to pass along, but I won't be unlocked for another day. ^^

Ok, Sock. I'll send you the linkie, and you can accept it when you have room. It will be a hatchie soon anyway.

Edited by Riverwillows

Riverwillow's pretty horsie is safely on my scroll and influenced. Should hatch at any moment. :3

Two of my cbs refused earlier today, so I'll have to wait for the other to two grow up. =_=

EDIT:

*wipes bead of sweat away* Was worried influence would fail, but nope! Clove Dancer gendered correctly so I can continue the lineage!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Such a pretty lineage. I really like the Rosebuds with the Horses. Also I love the name Clove Dancer since I love cloves happy.gif.