Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

Damn. My Prime did not show any interested AGAIN!! Not sure what's up with them, but once again, Wavelength, I will have to try again next week. I am so sorry!!!

mad.gif

I have a 2nd gen Brony eggie to gift if anyone is interested :3 All I ask is that you take good care of it happy.gif

Brony eggie gift

(If this eggie isn't claimed in the next day or so, I'll just drop it in the AP ^^; )

It went to the AP. Hopefully someone takes care of it :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Whew! They bred this week!! Here is the new little baby.

Wavelength, I've sent the pickup link to your pm.

-Rinikka-, let's keep our fingers crossed for next week!!!

smile.gif

I would like to request an egg!

Generation Request: Second

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Plumella Brony, Rainbow Brony, CloudsDale Brony

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Waiting

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?:Lord Derpy Brony x Lady Epona Brony

Broniesssss for ever B] -brohoof-

Zucni, I was able to breed you this little one. I hope you'll be able to give it a good home! I've sent you a PM with the teleport link. If you'd prefer a different gen or pairing, just PM me back and I can keep or find another home for the egg.

Also, I'd like to register a second Auxiliary pair (if I can, that is!)

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name: Aster Gem Brony

Male’s Lineage: CB

Female’s Name: Aurora Gem Brony

Female’s Lineage: CB

Are they compatible?: Their New Baby!

Right now I'm planning to add them into my little Even-gen Brony lineage, but I've also toyed with the idea of starting a spiral Brony lineage with them... Any other suggestions?

And as a last order of housekeeping...

Generation Request: 3rd Even Gen

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Something starting with "C", but other than that I'm still working on it.

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Cosmos Jewel Brony

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Any OTHER than the Prime Pair, please!

Thanks!

I have a Horse Dragon to add to the Brony Lineage!

Name: Piccolo Brony

Breed: Horse Dragon

Lineage: CB

Do you have a mate planned? See below

Generation Request: 2nd gen would be nice, but not necessary

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Tex Brony (still a char from 1986 show)

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: If it genders correctly, it would be mate of Piccolo Brony

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Lord Derpy Brony x Lady Epona Brony

I'm planning on the offspring of the pairing being the 6 princesses from the original 1986 show... which is why I'm looking for such a high gen.

Edited by Qamra

Wow, this place has been busy!! Ok, All is current and updated!!

Welcome, Zucni, Atome, and Qamra to our little family!! I've put your names on the list for my Prime Pair eggies.

And thanks, Flamesong, that baby is a beaut!! We'll add it as soon as it hatches, so you'll have to let us know, Zucni!

And, Flamesong, for a spiral or staircase, my fav would be a Shadow Walker, or maybe White line....love the purple and white look. Just a suggestion.

Edited by Riverwillows

Welcome to the family, rukii_bii! I've added your pair as an available Aux line.

cool.gif

Flamesong needs a 3rd gen egg from an Aux line...anyone have one to spare? Pm her with a link.

Edited by Riverwillows

I love the idea of a spiral or stairstep with white dragons, Riverwillows! I'll have to go Cave-hunting for a white dragon and another horse. smile.gif

Zucni, thanks for giving a Brony such a good home (and such a good name!). I look forward to when it grows up!

Sock, did you want me to add them as single Brony registers?

I'll register them once I get the pairs together, I think. :3

Just caught a cb horse egg in the AP. Will hatch in two hours. Planning as a mate for Hopscotch. ^^

I can try an egg for Flamesong once I'm unlocked. :3

Whoops, dang it, just realized one of the 2nd gens I have is from the prime line, so I can't breed for Flamesong until I get another second gen. Sorry about that!

No worries, Sock. Thanks for the offer though!

I caught another CB horse and a CB white so I can start off the stairstep/spiral/both. smile.gif So much excitement!

Generation Request: 2nd

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: If its female then: Candy Muffins

If its male then: Undead Shadows

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Waiting

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Lord Derpy Brony x Lady Epona Brony

Edited by rukii_bii

Coolies. Everything updated so far!!

I'm adding an Aux. Pair myself.....Introducing

Lady Sugar Cloud Brony

AND....

Lord Oooey Gooey Brony

Here is their firstborn I am going to let the gender fall as it may, Lord or Lady, but I'm planning to name it "Sticky Buns Brony" hehe.

Gonna start a new lineage. Just not sure yet what I'm gonna breed it with. It's going to be a perfect staircase, and I'll gift it's eggs out to continue the stair case line. I'll let you know when there is a list for that. AND....if this is fun and popular enough, I'll continue to do this for this pair's other eggies too...!!! It will be a fun game.

So, for this first eggie, give me enough suggestions of a mate for a pretty or interesting line, and I'll put the 5 most popular up for voting.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

I have a Horse Dragon to add to the Brony Lineage!

Name: Zap Apple Brony

Breed: Horse

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iK5P1

Do you have a mate planned? Not just yet. (slowly gathering some more horses to start some Aux. Pairs)

It would be really cool of one of the unicorn dragons came out as an official dragon. I've seen some pretty nice sprites for them in the completed request thread.

Request Filled

Violet Umbra Brony

Thank you rukii_bii!

Edited by Zucni

Unicorn Bronys would be cool. Don't think we have any wingless dragons for an Earth type Brony...do we? (lol...been here too long, my memory goes...!!)

Anyway, all is updated, and I'm still waiting on some mate suggestions for my soon to be Brony dragon as listed above.

Oh, and I found THIS CB Horse eggie in the AP. Free to a good Brony home.

TAKE ME HOME!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks Riverwillows, I snagged it and will influence it male to hopefully become Tex Brony.. In my mad scheme of gen1 brony lineage!

My Prime bred today....and gave me this little beauty: ME!!!

Pm'd -Rinikka- with the link for her new baby, and next week it's Rascal1414's turn!!!

Still need some ideas for Sticky Buns Brony's future mate type. Anyone?

What about doing something with alternating cb partners. Like royal blue - horse - royal blue - horse for the stair? (My top suggestions would be royal blue, gwyvern, or purple for this.)

Hmmm.....that's an interesting idea. Anyone else?

cool.gif