Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

I would like to request an egg!

Generation Request: 2nd

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Sparkling Rarity Brony (I've temp named one of my current dragons with this name to ensure it remains available)

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Yes, a cb male [ lineage ]

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Lord Derpy Brony x Lady Epona Brony

I have 2 horse dragons, and I'm a brony! (pegasister actually) I do nail art, t shirt art, and just about everything artsy MLP

my horse dragons

PurpleEquis (female) gen 10... sorry

FlyingBiscuit (male) gen 1, at least I think he's gen 1...he's got no lineage

Edited by Beaucifalous

Welcome to you both!! If you haven't done so, I suggest you read the first couple of posts for all the information you need about this forum/lineage.

miss1nformation, I have put you on my list for my Prime pair. I usually try to breed every week, although they sometimes get stubborn and don't produce. But usually they do. Once I get an egg from them, I send it via pm to the first person on the list, then bump everyone else up.

Beaucifalous - Yes, if there is no lineage, they are referred to as "Caveborn" meaning they had to have been gotten from the main cave. Their children are 2nd gen, and so on.

You may offer their eggs here, or request eggs if you wish. Just remember to follow the rules as stated in the first post. Brony eggs offered here are usually gifted, or free. If you wish to trade, please use the trading forums.

Again, Welcome, and I hope you both have fun here.

Edited by Riverwillows

Sure, I'll start breeding FlyingBiscuit with a sweetling I'm hatching, or another dragon

it's the choice of the fellow brony who gets the egg... I have a Magi whose teleport is all setup too

Oh, that's nice. I'm happy with the current banners, but if you want to do one or two more, show me, and I'll post them in the first post with the others. Thanks!!

I don't really want to focus on any one pony. Maybe just a rainbow or something? I dunno. Do some and throw them at me. smile.gif

Welcome to you both!! If you haven't done so, I suggest you read the first couple of posts for all the information you need about this forum/lineage.

miss1nformation, I have put you on my list for my Prime pair. I usually try to breed every week, although they sometimes get stubborn and don't produce. But usually they do. Once I get an egg from them, I send it via pm to the first person on the list, then bump everyone else up.

Beaucifalous - Yes, if there is no lineage, they are referred to as "Caveborn" meaning they had to have been gotten from the main cave. Their children are 2nd gen, and so on.

You may offer their eggs here, or request eggs if you wish. Just remember to follow the rules as stated in the first post. Brony eggs offered here are usually gifted, or free. If you wish to trade, please use the trading forums.

Again, Welcome, and I hope you both have fun here.

Thanks for adding me to the list! I look forward to receiving an egg & donating more! xd.png

Happy Valentines Day!

You mean Hearts and Hooves Day, right? laugh.gif

--------------------------------------------------

I need to update my Bronies but it will be a while- I have to get stuff sorted out first. dry.gif There's a pair that I need to breed and register.

Happy Valentines Day All. I hope you enjoy the flowers happy.gif Oh yes Hearts and Hooves Day!

Edited by Zucni

Generation Request: Any

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: ...I'll have to think about that

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Yes. Sweetling.

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Dont care. I do want a prime though.

I'm not being very descriptive am I?

The Prime list is full right now, only taking 5 names or list gets too big. I had put off breeding until after V-day, so as not to egg lock anyone. I will be breeding again on Sunday, and if they produce, that will open a slot. Ask again at that time!!

And Welcome to the Brony Lineage!!! Please read the first two posts to get an idea what we do here. Thanks!!

Well, I bred my Prime pair, and they gave me THIS little baby.

Dimar, check your pm.

Sylaria, its your turn next week.

Okay. I'm on the prime list as it is now bigger. :3 And I got a Horse Dragon egg in the cave just now. So I want to sign it up for Auxiliary breeding. If it's a boy I'm naming it The Doctor Brony. For a girl The Alicorn Brony... Might change it later.

I have a Horse Dragon to add to the Brony Lineage!

Name: The Doctor Brony/The Alicorn Brony

Breed: Horse

Lineage: CB

Do you have a mate planned? Not as of now

I only post up grown Bronys. lol. Those names are epic tho. hehe. Post them again when it is grown.

I see there's an open spot on the Prime list and that it was last updated 2 days ago. Are you taking requests for that right now?

Thank you, Beau!! biggrin.gif Roses are my favorite flower. And the vase is blue, my favorite color. How could I resist?? hehe

And yes, Dannywolf, I will add you to the list. I breed every week, and bump up the next person. My Prime usually breed true. Usually. lol.