Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

*coughs awkwardly* Anyways...

I would like to request an egg!

Generation Request: Gen2. I need a couple of eggs, but they don't have to come from the same breeder.

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: I'll come up with some sometime...

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Yep. They're going into my PB EG lineage.

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Nope. They just need to be from an Auxiliary pair, and unrelated to this.

EDIT: Zucni's sending me one once I'm unlocked. That's one down!

EDIT: Got it! Thanks, Zucni.

EDIT: Got another from Flamesong! Thanks!

Edited by Dimar

Whooo!! I've secured places on all three Shimmer types 2nd gen lists. #6 on Gold Izaya, #12 on Silver Logic, and unfortunately, lol..#30 on Bronze Magic. Lol...will take about 6 months for that. I can wait.

I have also chosen my mate choices. I will open my 3rd gen lists only to Bronys first, who have previously posted, and/joined in the fun on here. Please pm me if you want on one of the lists. Remember my place on the 2nd gen, and that it might take awhile for you to get yours.

Please pm me if you are interested. I will be checking to see if you are a Brony from here. Thanks.

Edited by Riverwillows

Generation Request:2nd or 3rd Even Gen Purebred

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Cherry Tart Brony or maybe something inspired by the parents' names.

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: The eventual offspring of Capricorn Brony X Scorpio Brony(They haven't refused but keep producing no egg><) if it is 2nd Gen. The grandpony of those if it is 3rd Gen

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: I'm looking for lines unrealated to Apple Gem Brony since I'm working breed a PBEG mate for him. http://dragcave.net/lineage/hBbd9[/b]

Also, Congratulations on the 2nd Gen Shimmer lists Riverwillows!

Edited by Zucni

LOL, Zucni if mine weren't all on cooldown or lacking a mate I'd send you one. If you still don't have an eggie in a week, send me a poke. wink.gif

LOL, I guess computer lag confused me or something. My Bronies magically bred without me noticing. xd.png So I've sent you a PM with a claim link for a Gen3.

EDIT: Oops, then I realized that it was the wrong pair. Their eggie was related to yours. laugh.gif I'm so stupid. I will get you an unrelated one in a week if you still don't have one by then.

BRONIES: PM ME IF YOU WANT THIS GEN3. It was an accident, I guess my dragons don't use birth control. If no one claims it by Thursday, I'll drop it to the AP. car340 got it. Thank you so much, car! xd.png

Edited by Dimar

Yay!! I socked them both with Fertiity this week, and my Prime bred me THIS little angel.

I was going to send it to Valorie97, but I actually found out that she hasn't been here since April, so I sent it to michiyoLove instead. Next week, it's Dimar's turn!!

cool.gif

Next week, it's Dimar's turn!!

cool.gif

WOOT!

(lol, I apologize for taking over this thread with my excessive posting)

For all those on my 3rd gen Gold Shimmer list, I am requesting a Pebble/Green mate. I ran them thru the ND Lineage generator and the result was actually suprisingly stunning. Also, I don't think many will request that pairing, as it's an older dragon, so the line pairing might be rare-ish.

What you all think?

For all those on my 3rd gen Gold Shimmer list, I am requesting a Pebble/Green mate. I ran them thru the ND Lineage generator and the result was actually suprisingly stunning. Also, I don't think many will request that pairing, as it's an older dragon, so the line pairing might be rare-ish.

What you all think?

I think that Gold and Green would be good together... biggrin.gif

EDIT: Just saw the example. They do look very good together.

Edited by Dimar

I think that could work quite well. I think the Green/Pebbles are a bit of an underated breed, but the color of green looks quite fresh paired with the golden Shimmer.

What you all think?

Here's an example:

user posted image

That's a beautiful pairing, Riverwillows! I never would have thought of it myself, but somehow it just looks right. smile.gif

Generation Request: 2nd Please

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Depends on the parents

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Yes, but I haven't bred it yet

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: One not related to this http://dragcave.net/view/uYMsC

Generation Request: 2nd Please

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Depends on the parents

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Yes, but I haven't bred it yet

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: One not related to this http://dragcave.net/view/uYMsC

Sent you one from my other CB pair. Enjoy!

oh golly, I completely forgot! Guess who grew up! biggrin.gif

I have a Horse Dragon to add to the Brony Lineage!

Name: Rhymeheart Brony

Breed: Horse

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QdXAK

Do you have a mate planned? (please link them here) Cloudtrot and Pipsqueak's offspring, hopefully. >_>

Cloudtrot and Pipsqueak, for the second week in a row, just weren't interested. @w@

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

I am going to put off breeding my Prime Pair this week until Sunday, due to the current event for old and new valentine egges.

I have already talked with the next recipient, Dimar, and she is rather relieved I suggested it. lol.

So, I will be breeding this coming Sunday instead of tomorrow.

Thank you.

Edited by Riverwillows

Sure. Check the updated second post!! And Welcome, we are a very friendly bunch!! cool.gif

Okay, I finally got this down!

I have a Horse Dragon to add to the Brony Lineage!

Name: Little Pound Cake Brony

Breed: Horse Dragon

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uYMsC (3rd Gen)

Do you have a mate planned? (please link them here) Yes, but it's not bred yet.