DemonicJ

Yarolds

Some time i get this Server not found.

Look like it still down and this why it down brownout

back up.

Edited by Remy400

I've been getting "swle.yarold.eu’s server DNS address could not be found." when I try to reach the site off and on for awhile now. But it seems to be getting worse, I frequently can't reach the site. sad.gif

I've been getting "swle.yarold.eu’s server DNS address could not be found." when I try to reach the site off and on for awhile now. But it seems to be getting worse, I frequently can't reach the site. sad.gif

That might be an issue with the name server you're using (usually your internet provider's).

I am getting this Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at swle.yarold.eu

Is there anyway to check to see it the link we post is working?

Sure. Use the "add reply" button, not the "fast reply" function, and then you'll have a "preview post" button below the input field.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Sure. Use the "add reply" button, not the "fast reply" function, and then you'll have a "preview post" button below the input field.

0.0?

I do not seen any of those options

Under links were you add the link is just update

0.0?

I do not seen any of those options

Under links were you add the link is just update

Oh sorry, I kinda forgot which post we're in xd.png I thought you were talking about this forum here.

In Yarold's, when you enter your profile (on the first tab where you see your statistics), you can scroll down to see the links you have as plain text. You can copy & paste them into a new tab to check instantly if the links are correct. At some point during clicking other people's links, you should also encounter your own links and can click them there, too.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Oh sorry, I kinda forgot which post we're in xd.png I thought you were talking about this forum here.

In Yarold's, when you enter your profile (on the first tab where you see your statistics), you can scroll down to see the links you have as plain text. You can copy & paste them into a new tab to check instantly if the links are correct. At some point during clicking other people's links, you should also encounter your own links and can click them there, too.

LolxD No problem!

Ah ok! Thank you for the help!

So i'm trying to link my egg and i'm getting ''The domain you entered cannot be resolved, check spelling''

Well, what *did* you enter?

I basically enter dragons like this:

dragcave.net/view/codey

or, for things that must not have clicks,

PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGScodey
PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGScodey.gif

you stupid forum, I was NOT trying to post anything, you piece of garbage software! new attempt:

dragcave.net/image/codey

dragcave.net/image/codey.gif

(these just give views, not clicks)

Yarolds autofills everything else (the http part).

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Ahhhh I see what my problem was, I was trying to copy and past the whole link with the https when it already puts that for you rolleyes.gif

I was a derp! Thank you again!

Edited by maylin

The ''Others Clicked'' Thing does not seem to work

My profile says I was given 16 clicks today but when I go to History Exchange to see who clicked mine it is empty and says no one has clicked my links

The ''Others Clicked'' Thing does not seem to work

My profile says I was given 16 clicks today but when I go to History Exchange to see who clicked mine it is empty and says no one has clicked my links

The "You clicked" and the "Others clicked" tab share the same limit. If you still have plenty of links on the "You clicked" tab left, you may not see any links on the "Others clicked" tab because of that limit.

Hi everyone,

Don't forget to join The Mob once you are in Yarolds!

5000 credit joining bonus when you do!

Edited by DemonicJ