DemonicJ

Yarolds

Try shutting down and restarting your modem or router. You don't mention that you have tried that and sometimes that solves connection problems.

I must be doing something wrong. I can't see where/how I can even add my view scroll link. I am on the page where I can see others links. But it won't let me view those until I add my own.

Sorry if you experienced issues recently. There was a small database issue thats been rectified. On the plus side, there will be a very good lotto payout in the next week! So get ready for it

I'm really very frustrated because I can't figure out how to use the site. The instructions listed are lousy. Then when I asked, I was referred to the forum which isn't any help either. When I go to help there's stuff there that doesn't seem to apply. There is also supposed to be tutorials there but all I find is one on html. When I go to support, I'm supposed to do a search first, but I don't know what to search for, and just scrolling down the list doesn't lead me to anything that seems pertinent. Would someone please take the time to explain all this to me?

sent a pm and helped you out. smile.gif Glad you asked for help

Thanks for taking the time to help me.

I just started using Yarold's myself and I love it there. I probably spend nearly as much time there as I do here on DragCave so yeah its a pretty awesome site and it really works well on hatching things!

I just started using Yarold's myself and I love it there. I probably spend nearly as much time there as I do here on DragCave so yeah its a pretty awesome site and it really works well on hatching things!

Glad you are liking it!

So I went to use Yarold's for the day... and noticed I suddenly had 500 credits? O___o

I see that the lottery pays out that many for a number match, but to my knowledge I have never bought a ticket before today (bought one after noticing the spike, just for the heck of it). Anyone have any idea what happened?

Can someone transfer you credits, like a gift?

I am assuming so, since other members have sent me some without me knowing. But, I don't know how to do it yet.

EDIT: Duh to me: http://swle.yarold.eu/transfer.php

Edited by xeyla

So I went to use Yarold's for the day... and noticed I suddenly had 500 credits? O___o

I see that the lottery pays out that many for a number match, but to my knowledge I have never bought a ticket before today (bought one after noticing the spike, just for the heck of it). Anyone have any idea what happened?

smile.gif lotto pays out every once in a while to people or do not have credits and have a link set up in main

And something new!

http://yarold.eu/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7550

Everyday you login to yarolds you'll be given 50 credits! How about that? 50 free clicks just for logging in!

Edited by bluebell_rose

Thought I would drop in & let you all know of a few updates made at Yarolds recently.

Lotto jackpots go from being 2 times a month (14th & 28th) to 3 times a month (8th, 18th & 28th)

That means a lot more credits given out more often!

&

Login bonus update

I clicked "remember me" but I was still asked to log in multiple times in a day.

A friend has the same issue. Is this a bug?

Does the site want to set cookies, such as a login cookie? If so, did you permit cookies for the site?

Hi all dc'ers,

If there are any artists out there looking to do a little work (or a lot!) the following thread might be of interest to you!

Artists wanted

Had to edit the starting post of this thread as it was a little out of date.

The changes from the original post are;

Daily sign in bonus of 100 credits! So sign in everyday to get your 100 credits.

Depending on you VIP status, you have the ability to show up to 60 links simultaneously (at the very least you have 20 minimum)!

Three jackpots per month (8th, 18th & 28th), where low credit holders are given a boost!

You still get your 400 credits when you create a new account.

As always, if you need help mail me here or there at Yarolds

So I just wanted to hop in and say I'm not sure the site is working effectively.

I'm the absolute bare minimum active on the site--I only join for a few days every couple of months or so, when I have something really rare and special that I want to know the gender on ASAP. However, despite this extremely low activity level, every time I get on I seem to have more and more clicks! Case in point: I haven't been on there for a few months, but when I logged in just now I had 2,500 credits to my name! With that many around, there's no motivation for me to click other links when I can just give UVs lazily through some other DC site, and so I don't bother. And if everyone else who's as lazy as me is thinking like me, that means there's a lot of mooching going on without anything being given back.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how things work, but as-is, I can add my dragons and get clicks without giving any clicks back, which I imagine is no bueno from the site's perspective. >___<

You came on with a lotto jackpot payout day. Last payout was worth near 2500 credits. So for you thats a nice little bonus, but for those that hatch multiple eggs & maybe over multiple games, its a good little boost

You came on with a lotto jackpot payout day. Last payout was worth near 2500 credits. So for you thats a nice little bonus, but for those that hatch multiple eggs & maybe over multiple games, its a good little boost

Is the lotto just randomly awarded? I thought you needed to buy tickets. Or does everyone have a low chance of winning?

If you check the Lotto link on the left menu, you see that you cannot buy tickets these days. It just happens ...

If you check the Lotto link on the left menu, you see that you cannot buy tickets these days. It just happens ...

Three jackpots per month (8th, 18th & 28th), where low credit holders are given a boost!

I logged onto my account after being off it awhile and than bam a 1 month ban. I guess because my friend made an account on my computer. Can we fix this? It's really stupid.