Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

Strawberries, kiwis and bananas. In no particular order and love them mixed up. Especially with some mixed berry, yum.....long as there are no cherries, I have NO love for those. Some white chocolate strawberries sound good!!!

Nectarines. i could eat them all day. <3

peaches and honeydew melon are next.

raspberries...blackberries...oranges...cherries....

now i want fruit. ):

Hmm....mangoes are definitely delicious. And bananas. And kiwi. In that order.

One fruit I want to try it the durian. It's supposed to stink horribly but have the best taste ever.

Sadly, I can't eat a lot of my favourite fruits anymore. sad.gif I have an intolerance. Apples, pineapple... Not sure about nectarines and peaches but I love those too. Berries I can still eat and I love those, so that's good I guess. ^^

The kiwano melon is supposed to taste like sweet cucumber, but I haven't gotten a chance to find out yet.

Strawberries are my favorite--but I've heard they are also the most toxic fruit?

Next is blueberries, apples and some foreign fruits I'm not sure you guys would know of ...

Here's one of them ... this fruit is called many names ... wax apple, bell fruit, water apple, rose apple, etc. I would describe the taste of it as very crunchy, watery and sweet. It's a fruit native to many asian countries.

user posted image

My favorite fruit is the kiwi. =] I would eat them all day if i could [sadly i cant, as if you eat more than two or three, the acid builds up on the lips and stings badly] My second favorite is the dragonfruit. yummm

Edited by Vampiresswolf

I love strawberries, bananas and...

user posted image

...lychees. happy.gif

Oh, and I also love the berries from the yew tree (Taxus baccata) - though one must make sure to spit out the one seed that each berry contains (or remove it with a pair of tweezers before consuming the berry), because the seed itself is poisonous (well, when the seed is cracked open, anyway):

user posted image

Also, I hope to try out dragonfruit someday, too - they look quite interesting and delicious! happy.gif

user posted image

Apple? My friends actually call me Prince Apple.... blink.gif coz I eat it every day....

but it's really good for your health biggrin.gif

Lychee! It looks like a cross between a chestnut and a jellyfish (once the skin is off), and it tastes like strawberry only better. It's used as a flavoring for a lot of soft drinks and candies, though it's a bit hard to find them in the US.

I like the lychee's flavor but I can't get over the texture >.< which is odd because I'm not much of a texture flake (can eat squid and octopus and eel but can't stand orange pulp, or lychee strait) though I found some Japanese lychee soda that was good.

Hmmm, I guess my ultimate favourite would be black or purple grapes, but I also love strawberries, oranges, plums, peaches, red delicious apples, blackberries, blueberries, and grapes (tongue.gif)

I looooooooove fruit wub.gif I will eat a bag of grapes before I will eat a bag of chips (if the fruit is available.)

OH YES dragonfruit is yum. <3

For me, dragon fruit tastes like a mix of Apples and Pears, with a slight bit of Orange mixed together. blink.gif

Yeah... that's actually a pretty good description of it ;P I like the texture also, hehe.