Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

I've always loved pears ever since I was small.

Peaches are my least favorite fruit.

Forever loving grapes, apples, strawberries and nectarines smile.gif

I seem to only like red-ish fruits... I only like red grapes and royal gala apples, and nectarines are... slightly red? xd.png

Edited by cfmtfm

At the moment, nectarines.

Strawberries, red raspberries, and canned apricots (I like the juice and don't like fuzz) are delicious, too. I'm picky about apples, though.

Blueberries, strawberries, pineapples, and bananas, I think. I'm allergic to most fruits so I can't eat most of them... :c

Oooo fruit. Yumm. I had fruit today myself. Lol. Anyways, I like watermelon, cantelope, apples, strawberries, pineapples. Not neccessarily in that order.

Mangos. They are the best tasting fruit, next to pineapples. Kiwis are awesome too!

Edited by NightFuryDragon

I like blackberries, kiwis, strawberries, lemons, pineapples, green grapes.... I like a ton of fruits. There's more, but I can't quite remember them all. I tend to like more sour fruits. owo I don't have a particular favorite.

Edited by Switch

Apples, bananas, and grapes.

They're my favourites because they're the only ones I'll eat. v(<_>)v

Cherries, Pineapple, Watermelon, and grapes! I used to hate strawberries, but after I tried some fresh farm-picked strawberries I'm hooked smile.gif

Lychees... Definitely lychees *-*

When hunting for exotic and strange fruits is without any success, then I go for them, to make it up to me. xd.png

Bananas.

Pretty much the only fruit I could eat every day. They're a great energy boost.

I also love Pineapple but the acidity upsets my stomach and I get nasty little burns on the inside of my mouth D:

i love bananas, oranges, cherries, kiwis, peaches(love the fuzzy skin), apples, grapes

fruits i hate: just one and thats grapefruit