Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

strawberries and oranges! though, i havent had a mango in years... i remember they were really good!

love ALL the fruit!

but oranges and apples are my favorites. =3

and i really love the variety of apples there are.

Berries, dragonfruits, apples, mangoes, durians, and bananas. These are just a few of the fruits I've eaten over the last year. :3

BLUEBERRIES

user posted image

o_o I've never seen blueberries like that before. What cultivar is that?

I just love apples, peaches, grapes and blueberries!

Apples are my favorites though, I can eat 2 pounds of them in less than an hour. Picking one, omnomnom, oh, just one more, the last one, omnomnom...

I love fruits (and drupes and berries and the rest...) of all kinds, but my favourites are: mangos, peaches, raspberries, pineapples, apples, oranges, watermelon and grapefruit.

I want some fruit now, but I only have apples AND it's tipping down with rain now- no way am I walking to the shops...

I love cherries, strawberries and coco nuts. Though, thechnically the coco nut isn't a nut at all, but a drupe...Still, it tastes very good.

I like few fruits for some reason. 0_o But I really like strawberries (with some sugar ^^), red apples, green seedless grapes, and oranges when I can find good ones. I also like watermelon, but I hate how you're covered in juice after you've eaten it. ><

I also like pomegranates, even though their a bit sour and a pain to eat. If I remember correctly, I think I used to have a pomegranate tree in my yard. ._. But my dad hit it with the law mower. O_o

And kiwis. But only if they're still firm and sour. They're nasty when they get ripe.

Pineapple. I had only tried it from a can, which was disgusting, but my sister and dad loved the stuff. Then we went to Costa Rica and they gave us fresh pineapple on a horseback ride. ;~; Holy pineapple, they're so delicious, I love them. ;~;

I also like (in no particular order) apples, red grapes (and raisins), grapples, bananas, oranges, clementines, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, cherries, peaches and probably more I'm forgetting. Dried mangoes are also delicious, though I don't really like them not dried, lol.

Fruit salad is amazing. <3 (As is strawberry + shortcake + milk.)

But pineapple is by far the best. yummmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ever since I was little, I have love strawberries.

I also love bananas, kiwi, and cherries. smile.gif

oh my gooood i love fruit! ; w ;

i think my favorites though are strawberries, mangoes, granny smith apples (specifically that kind), and NECTARINEEEES. i love nectarines, especially when they're nice and sweet and soft. ` w `

Lychees have to be my favourite fruit, even though I eat bananas more often. I suppose they are easier to get a hold of, and gentler on my stomach. It's horridly sensitive and acidic fruits irritate it. Therefore, I'm more of a vegetable person.

Strawberries! They're the best when dipped in chocolate. tongue.gif

Love apples too.

Because of my weird allergies, I can no longer eat fruits. (Raw ones, that is.)

I did like grapes, mangoes, pineapples, oranges, and plums.

The single way I can eat fruit is by steaming them, and I only really like mangoes now ~