Rosedamai

What's your favorite fruit?

Lychee! It looks like a cross between a chestnut and a jellyfish (once the skin is off), and it tastes like strawberry only better. It's used as a flavoring for a lot of soft drinks and candies, though it's a bit hard to find them in the US.

Edited by Sadako

MANDARIN ORANGES.

I also like grapes, (any kind) strawberries, (especially when I can put a bit of sugar on them, or eat them with bananas) bananas, (peanut butter and banana sandwiches...) cherries, (I don't eat black cherries as often) apples, (Golden Delicious is my personal favorite - the name says it all) watermelon, pineapple, pears, peaches... You name it, I probably will eat it. Except pomegranite, mango, and cantelope. Way too bitter for me.

Grapes, blueberries, and cherries. Most other easily-acquired fruits make me extremely sick, between a weird reaction to strawberries and a rather bad citrus allergy.

... and I would add apples to this list, but the last time I talked about apples on DC, it got... ... misinterpreted, to put it lightly. (I wonder if anyone here remembers that...)

Mango (but only good mango), most berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries), mandarins, pineapple, green grapes, bananas. That's just the beginning. I've liked practically every fruit I've ever eaten.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Dragonfruit. It's a very light, sweet flavor and very refreshing to eat on a hot day.

I've never had it before, but really want to. 's what I get for living in the middle of cornfields...

I'm a fruit monster.

Cherries! Grapes! Watermelon! Apples! Avocado! Blueberries! Strawberries! Mandarins! Nectarines! Peaches! Now I'm hungry.. smile.gif

Plus a word of warning. Don't eat a lot of grapes. You will regret it later.

Pineapple, hands down, my most favorite ever.

So yummy! I only wish you could get it as fresh and sweet in the US as in the tropics. (Where it was picked ripe that day, and sliced up only five minutes before.)

Second is apples.

Apples are great because you can eat them in so many ways: Just munch on them, chop them up and put in salads, (almost any type of salad! Fruit salad, green salad, chicken salad), in desserts (apple pie is so good), you can also eat them dried (but I don't really like them like that unless their in a trail mix or granola of some sort.)

Strawberries are third.

I like them best in desserts or with chocolate, but when fresh and sweet they are delicious plain.

I like others, but those are my top three.

I have a strong aversion against anything too sweet. I don't really know where this originated from, but it has been that way ever since I can remember.

I actually like rather sour fruit and I love those tiny dried, bright red berries, if anyone knows what i mean, I can't remember their name at all. I also like kiwi fruit, as long as they aren't all squishy and sweet.

Plus a word of warning. Don't eat a lot of grapes. You will regret it later.

Hm? I've eaten large amounts of grapes (like, a half a pound or more) in one sitting with no problems at all. Maybe I'm just odd. *Shrug*

I pretty much love any type of fruit especially berries.

Strawberries, peaches, watermelon, and lychee are some of my favorites. :3

Oranges are pretty good, too. I've been wanting to try dragonfruit and starfruit for a long time, but I keep forgetting to pick some up.

Durian, especially in desserts! 8D But I do not eat it often as it's very rich. Normally, I munch on apples. Cherry tomatoes too at times. Mandarin oranges are eaten practically exclusively during the CNY period (and in terribly great quantities too). I adore jambu ayer (or water apples) where I can find it <3 When it comes to things like yoghurt, I like the berry flavours best of all but I don't eat them usually as is. -is very particuar where her fruits show up xDDD-

I like fruit, though I don't particularly like it in desserts. Unless we're talking pie, of course. Or strawberry shortcake. tongue.gif

My favorite fruits tend to be berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries mostly). I really like pears too, though moreso when they're canned, for some reason. I like drinking the leftover juice. o.=.o

I dislike all citrus fruits. I think it's the texture I dislike more than anything else. Though I will admit, I absolutely love lemonade. Especially strawberry/raspberry. biggrin.gif

Peaches, closely followed by starfruit and golden raspberries. Yellow peaches, mind you. White ones are tasteless and bland IMO.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

My favorite fruits are Korean pears, white peaches, pineapples, watermelons, strawberries, and bananas. The fruit I like most out of that list is Korean pears. I haven't tasted any of my parent's hometown fruits which is kind of sad.

Edited by Lavaedra

I'm alrgic to strawberries so I miss out big time there T.T

I love; pineapple, raspberries, lemons, and green apples.