UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Skye looked at her tail, confused for a moment. She and shook herself and trudged around, looking for something do do.

Moona looked at Zero." what happened to him?" she said and followed Tyra."poor you... What happene to your eye?" she was frowning.

As Wendy lay in her egg she keeps on hearing muffled sounds,and somehow she always keep on moving up and down (she was a water dragon,she was placed in a bowl with undrinkable water) "This doesn't seem like my mom and dad!" She thought. "But,I'm bobbing up and down,so I must be somewhere!" Curious,she starts to claw away at her egg.

(please ignore this post)

Edited by PeachSapling

((Not to be rude or anything, but did you post a character sheet for evaluation on the OOC page? Because I don't see you there and last time I checked, UmbreWulf wasn't accepting anymore players because we already have a lot of players. ^^; Before joining an rp, you have to post a character sheet in the OOC and have the creator of the rp or an approver approve it. @PeachSapling))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Sorry,I didn't know sad.gif what is the OOC page anyways? I'm clueless! huh.gif

Edited by PeachSapling

((I believe she is accepting))

Skye rubbed her eyes and let loose a sneezing fit. She was cold and hungry, and already catching a cold. The little Daydream coughed and flopped down onto the cold, hard floor.

( OOC is where u post your characters so you don't interrupt the rp or take up space. You have to fill out a form. But Umbrewulf say we weren't accepting)

Ocius got off of Tyra's tail. "I wonder what made them think they could trick us with these fake trees." He looked at the fake trees and frowned. He sighed and laid down near Tyra.

@Tyra-Ice Thank you! I'm quite new to the site,in fact very new,so I have no clue what everything is. Thank you,you may delete your post. smile.gif

"How can anyone be put through this..."

The Moonstone dragoness asked him a question but received no response. "Why even bother with plans of escape." Zero thought. He heard the female cry until another hatching calmed her, he also saw her gaze at him.

"Is it possible?"

The Moonstone dragoness walk up to him "Poor you... What happened to your eye?" she said while frowning

Zero spoke rarely, mainly because he didn't want to depress others so his voice was somewhat raspy "Those moronic humans stabbed me in the eye with a needle, why they used said needle, I'll never know." Zero's speech carried a strange mixture of emotions, Joy at being noticed, Rage at the thought of his eye being taken out, and Sorrow at knowing fate would bring litte good.

"Perhaps joy will finally smile down on me..."

Edited by Burner

Vrael picked himself up and stared at the door. A plan was forming in his mind, the next time one of those pink creatures decided to come in, he would run out. It was a simple plan, yet it sounded like it could work. Vrael stood closely against the wall, hoping that the creatures wouldn't be able to notice him in time.

A clicking sound penetrated the tension, the door handle slowly moved downwards as the door swung inwards. "This is it!, Freedom!" Vrael ran out the door *bang* straight into a carrier cage. A camera on the top left corner of the exercise room had noticed Vrael's escape attempt, causing the human's to set up a trap.

Once again, Vrael's snout hurt from the impact, "Not again... why do I keep hurting my face!" The scientist closed the cage and carried Vrael over to Test Room D. Once inside they let vrael out and strapped him down to the table. A glass of water was placed just in front of him. The scientist wanted to test how long the cold air that surrounded Vrael would take to freeze the glass.

While the experiment was taking place, The scientist took down various measurements. How long he was from Tail to head, the length of his claws and teeth. They also took a blood sample for future reference. Once all these measurements and experiments were over, one of the scientist placed a Red collar around Vrael's neck to indicate that he was a male.

Rather then returning Vrael to the exercise room, they placed him back in his cage. Vrael slumped against the back of the cage and watched as the pink creature walked away. "I... I Really don't like this place" he said.

A few moments passed and the young intern who had first noticed Vrael returned. She bend down and stared at the ice hatchling, a faint smile on her face. "What should we call you?" she asked, pondering her own question.

Vrael lay there returning her gaze but otherwise stayed motionless. "How about... Vrael? That's the name of a character from a book I like to read" she said smiling, as she scribbled down his name on a piece of paper hanging outside his cage. As soon as she was done, she left to continue with her work.

Vrael couldn't really understand what the creature was saying, however one word did resonate within his mind. "Vrael...is that my name?"

Edited by TotallyDrow

"there so cruel! Those creatures imprisoning us! Soon everyone will get out!" Moona growled. "what's your name? I'm Moona." Moona said with the Anger in her eyes.

Edited by girlfairy76

"Is joy finally seeing that I exist?"

"Zero." was Zero's response. He stood up, his single blood-red eye, his left eye, scanned over the younger hatchlings in front of him.

"Yes, maybe joy does now see that I exist."

Edited by Burner

"nice to meet you Zero!" Moona said happily." hat are you thinking about???" She then said looking at his expression. It was hard to believe, for her, that a dragon could live without an eye. It was amazing.

Tyra's head once again snapped towards the noise of the door being opened. She let out a squeal as she saw the other ice hatchling being carried off! She didn't even get to ask his name or why he looked like her... Slowly, she turned her head back to Zero. She smiled slightly at him. "Well....hello then, Zero..," she greeted him shyly.

When Vrael didn't return, in the back of her mind, she hoped he was alright. Her anger against the humans began to build up inside her. She stood up abruptly, not being able to take it anymore. "T-that other hatchling t-that looks like me got taken a-away over an hour ago and he's still not back...!" she stated worriedly. Padding over to the door, she looked up. There seemed to be a window way up there. If only she could get up there and see out of it...!

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((Wow, 5 pages of 100% ingnorance.))

One of the humans noticed Skye sneezing and coughing. He pointed at her and said, "Go grab that one and put it in it's cage. Add meds to the food, we need it to grow up. Daydream feathers go for a lot of money." His coleage nodded, and came inside the room to grab her.

Ocius watched as one of the humans walked in. He looked to where it was going and noticed it was going to a hatchling he had failed to notice before. He wanted to sneak out behind the creature, but knew that would be somewhat risky. He stood up and looked at the daydream hatchling. Deciding that he needed to do something, Ocius ran over to the other hatchling and sat on top of its head and growled, trying to make himself look scary, even though he knew it probably would not work.

"Will I finally have something other then sorrow in my life?"

"Nice to meet you Zero!" "Well....hello then, Zero..." Zero was greeted by Moona and the Ice dragoness

"A pleasure to meet you Moona and, I didn't receive your name." Zero responded to the greetings.

" What are you thinking about?" Moona asked him.

"You wouldn't get it, while dragons do mature mentally very rapidly, I have been forced to mature at a rate no being should." Zero replied, an undertone of sorrow in his voice.

"Is my pain of a lack of emotions going to come to an end?"

((OOC: [fakegloat] Only because Zero make a good plot advancer [/fakegloat] tongue.gif))

((Thank Fenix smile.gif))

Skye yelped in surprise as a little pygmy dragon jumped onto her head. She was about to shake him off until she realized what he was trying to do. She blinked gratefully at him, for such a little dragon he was very brave. However, the human seemed unfazed, and swagger him off Skye's head onto the ground. She turned tail and tried to run, but having such a long tail gave the scientist something to grab.

"My name is Tyra," the ice hatchling called back to Zero as she ran to the door. She looked down at her claws, wondering if they were sharp enough to dig into the wall. Deciding to give it a try, she jumped up onto the wall, digging her tiny sharp claws into the wall. She clenched her eyes shut until she found that she wasn't sliding downward. She then proceeded up the wall higher and higher until she could reach the window. She cautiously peered out of it, seeing only the hallways of the facility.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Moona turned her head. "Daydream feathers are also sold? This is definite torture." She murmured. She ran over to Skye. " You...You IMBUSULES!!! I HAVENT SEEN ANY OTHER CRETURE AS GREEDY AS YOUR SPECIES!" she yelled at the humans who took notice. " some attitude! Well need testing for how her lungs work..." One said. Another picked her up and put her in test room C." seriously? LUNGS?!" Moona said.((brb shower))

Edited by girlfairy76

Ocius laid there, dazed. The human took no heed to him. He looked for the daydream, just to see it get picked up by the tail by one of the scientists. Figuring he was already making it mad, he crawled up his legs and bit at the scientists arm.

The sudden action of the door swinging open as a human entered startled Tyra and she squealed as her tiny claws lost their grip on the wall and she began to plummet towards the ground. She landed with a sickening thud on the cement floor accompanied by her howl of agony. Tyra struggled to breath, the air having been knocked out of her lungs. Her vision blurred and she looked straight up at the ceiling in shock.

One of the scientists in the hallway saw the young ice hatchling hit the ground and uttered a low curse under his breath, hurrying to the exercise room. He knelt down next to the shocked ice hatchling to see what damage had been done.

"My back.....w-why does it h-hurt so much? W-what happened?" Tyra thought as her entire back and shoulder throbbed with pain. She was vaguely aware of someone or something leaning over her but for the most part, she felt as if she was in a daze or fog.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

The humans forced Moona to roar and squeal as loud as ae could until she was wiped out. " this one should be killed before it is adult" A scientist said. "But the moonstone won't be big enough!""fine. Until the moonstone gets big enough. Before she can scream us to death or break the windows." Moona was put in a cage. She woke up. "Zero?Tyra?Ocius?" she said startled that she was in a cage. She saw the meat chunks."yum!" she said and ate 3. As she did she started feeling sleepy. It felt like all her energy was burned out."w-what was in that?" she murmured before she fell with a thump.