Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements OCC

Ya lol!

Ive been reading the RP since the start.

Trust us, not much happend just alot.png of dragons feeling sorry for themselves tongue.gif

@Moonbeam

Im not on the list....

Darkclan

Deputy: Bloodwraith-Bloodvein (Pinkieseb)

(I think)

*sigh* No offense to anyone, but I'm kinda getting tired of people complaining that they're gone for only a little while and something big happens. I understand, it's happened to me and I know it's frustrating. A lot of times, I'm on the site all day on the weekends and practically no one gets on. Then I go to bed and when I check the site the next morning, an entire huge battle and dramatic conflict had happened while I was asleep and I missed it all. But the best thing to do when that happens is to read back(or ask for a recap), jump in the best you can with your character, then initiate an exciting battle or plan of your own. Practically everyone's on different time zones so it's almost impossible to have everyone rp at the same time. When some people are one, if they want to rp at all, they have to rp with whoever's on. You understand what I'm saying? I respect you all but no one likes to hear others complain. sad.gif If you feel the need that you utterly MUST complain or you're going to die, PLEASE post your complaint here in the OoC instead of in the rp topic. It disrupts the rp when you post it in the rp topic.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I heard you needed dragons for the Earth Clan?

Username: Durppie

Character's Name: Genrivan

Species: Vine Dragon

Clan: EarthClan

Personality: He is dedicated to his job and when not performing his duties, enjoys socializing with others (especially those of this clan). Genrivan generally treats others with respect, except if they are of DarkClan. He also has a small bias against hellfire wyverns, as a few of them "accidentally" lit his vines on fire a couple years back, and black marrow dragons. Their appearance unnerves him.

Other: Green, brown, and gray.

Username: Durppie

Character's Name: Limpet

Species: Earth Dragon

Personality: Limpet is a kleptomaniac when it comes to stones. She keeps a hoard of little pebbles hidden in a hole that she thinks is secret from anyone else. She hopes to be a hunter someday, and boasts about this routinely. Quite loud-mouthed and assertive as well.

Other:Green, brown, and gray.

Hmm.. I don't think there's a map currently. I do agree that it would help though. I'd be willing to make one if Moonbeam would explain to me where all the clans are in connection to each other. Unless she wanted to do it herself.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Yeah,sorry about that.I'm a total noob when it come's to forum RP,I'll try to be on more.

P.S. I'm sorry if I upset you,the comment was ment to be a joke,I removed it.

Hey, it's alright. <83 I guess I kind of overreacted back there... it's just everybody and their brother has been complaining lately about how they keep missing things and it's starting to drive me insane. > . < I'm very sorry if I took out my frustration on you! @SpaceNewts

It's fine,I saw your post after mine on the RP thread and I thought you upset at me alone,I'lljust go back to the RP! biggrin.gif @Tyra-Ice

Edited by SpaceNewts

Ok, good. ^^ @SpaceNewts

---------------

I wish there were more water clan dragons. > ^ < Right now there are only three...

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Oooh! If you do can you maybe make it a water clan dragon charie? We seriously need more water clan members. DX lol, we only have four, two of which are played by the same person.

Well, I guess the Fire Clan only has three...but the water clan's better! xd.png

Edited by Tyra-Ice

This is my second and last character. Three's a crowd.

Username: kronosdragon

Character's Name: Dajima

Species: Stone

Personality: Strong and firm in his teachings. He believes that war is not to be romaticized, and cannot stand stories of "war heroes" who "gallantly threw themselves into the thick of battle, striking down their foes with tooth and claw." He values the just and true of heart far more than self-proclaimed heroes and stuck-up younglings.

Has a soft spot for Alania and undying loyalty to his clan.

Other: Grey, black and brown. He wears heavy armor nearly all the time, despite already being made of stone. Specially-made bladed cuffs are wrapped around all four ankles and both wrists. His armor is emblazoned with the insignia of the Mother Tree. He is also nearly as ancient as Alania, and subtly tries to win her affections.