Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements OCC

Username:Shapeshifting Dragon Cyrus.

Character's Name: blazing soul.(blaze for short)

Species:ember dragon.

Clan: fireclan

Personality:loyal, brave, protective, fierce, always repays his debts good or bad.

Other: can breath a mighty impressive flame, but isn't very agile. Few can match him in fair combat, which he enjoys. Crimson, vermillion, black.

Character's Name: blazing soul.(blaze for short)

Species:ember dragon.

Clan: fireclan

Personality:loyal, brave, protective, fierce, always repays his debts good or bad.

Other: can breath a mighty impressive flame, but isn't very agile. Few can match him in fair combat, which he enjoys. Crimson, vermillion, black.

Accepted

Username: CydaLuva83

Character's Name: Leaza

Species: Night Glory

Clan: DarkClan

Personality: Leaza is very adventurous, mabe moreso than Shadow. If given the chance, Leaza will slip away from her mother during the day to go exploring. She loves to play andbe loud, this unfortunatly can get her into some serious trouble. but other than that, Leaza loves to just nestle down with the other hatchlings and her mom at the end of the day.

Other: Gold, black, and purple. Mi'Sad is also actually her mother, her father dissapeared on a hunt several months ago.

@Cyda

Shadow isn't at the cave anymore, I think he went to find Dharak. Azael is also shivering after waking up from a bad dream :3 *points at pg 15* :3

I really hope you are accepting...

Username: Starheart

Character's Name: Star

Species: Blue Nebula Dragon

Clan: Windclan

Personality: Adventurous

Other: Never knew either of her parents, Is very agile in battle, and while she can't make a very decent flame, she can hide in darkness because of her pitch black skin. White, turquiose, yellow.

Edited by Starheart

I would, and that was the clan i was seriously thinking of, but I am OBSESSED WIT NEBULAS!

@Cyda

Shadow isn't at the cave anymore, I think he went to find Dharak. Azael is also shivering after waking up from a bad dream :3 *points at pg 15* :3

I know... What, did I type something that suggested he was still there?

Yeah... *sigh* Dark Clan definitely has enough if not too many dragons but Water Clan barely has any. And all the dragons in Water Clan are played by only two people besides Wendy, who's played by a third member.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I know... What, did I type something that suggested he was still there?

Well from my interpretation yeah >.< That's what first came to mind... well my mind at least :/

Yeah... *sigh*  Dark Clan definitely has enough if not too many dragons but Water Clan barely has any.  And most of the dragons in Water Clan are played by only two people besides Wendy, who's played by a third member.

user posted image

tongue.gif

Edited by TotallyDrow

I would make a character for waterclan but I don't like any of the breeds available for it. I noticed that guardian dragons weren't on any of the lists, and they're one of my favorites to RP. Correct me if I missed it on the lists.

I would make a character for waterclan but I don't like any of the breeds available for it. I noticed that guardian dragons weren't on any of the lists, and they're one of my favorites to RP. Correct me if I missed it on the lists.

Same. I'm not a very big fan of most of the water breed's, apart from Ice Dragons. However I roleplay as an Ice Dragon quite a lot, so I didn't wanna make an Ice Dragon here :3

I think I'm just gonna man up and make a waterclan dragon, 'cause I really want to start RPing and they seem to be in the action. So here goes:

Character's Name: strongshield

Species: guardian-water hybrid. He can breath underwater but looks basically like a particularly long guardian dragon. He also has darker blue than usual. (I hope this is okay? If not I can change it.)

Clan:Waterclan

Personality: calm and collected, he is always watching out for dangers. He always keeps his cool and try's to work things out in the most efficient manor. He becomes very fierce when one of his clan is in danger.

Other: He is a skilled fighter and loves teaching the apprentices. Blue, gray, teal.

And I also made a healer for windclan but then I saw that there already was one so I deleted it.

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

Username: CydaLuva83

Character's Name: Leaza

Species: Night Glory

Clan: DarkClan

Personality: Leaza is very adventurous, mabe moreso than Shadow. If given the chance, Leaza will slip away from her mother during the day to go exploring. She loves to play andbe loud, this unfortunatly can get her into some serious trouble. but other than that, Leaza loves to just nestle down with the other hatchlings and her mom at the end of the day.

Other: Gold, black, and purple. Mi'Sad is also actually her mother, her father dissapeared on a hunt several months ago.

Accepted

@Starheart: You're missing something. Read through the rules again.

@Cyrus: Accepted

Yaayy! 8D lol

Oh, just to let you know, all Water Clan dragons can breath underwater. ^^ Their settlement is at the bottom of the great Water Clan lake so they couldn't live there if they couldn't breathe underwater, haha. (83

Oh... The colors, right... I thought I fixed that when I noticed it earlier. OK, I'll fix it.

By the way, we need to figure out a cool name for the lake of the Water Clan. *epic thinking face*

Just to let you all know, I will be making a character for each of the clans (other than DarkClan 'cause I already have one in thar! xd.png) , since Dharak and Ayra are not super involved with the all or your characters. I know my WaterClan will be a scout, and my FireClan will be an egg mother, but otherwise I have yet to decide on ranks.

I will post the applications here when I decide on the rest so you all can see. wink.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

Username: UmbreWulf

Character's Name: Zalazak

Species: Sunset Dragon

Clan: FireClan

Personality: Eager and willing to press herself to please her mentor, but can also be quiet and focused when she needs to. In other words, she is a good student. However, she will do something a thousand times if needs to to get something right. It's her relentless spirit and extreme stubbornness that sometimes displease others. She is as bright as a cloudless summer day and always cheery when not training.

Other: Red, orange, black

Username: UmbreWulf

Character's Name: Orkestar

Species: Green Striped

Clan: EarthClan

Personality: A little rough around the edges, but a nice guy. He's a fairly experienced and senior warrior who has fought in more than one battle against DarkClan. In fact, he hates them so much that if they crossed the border he would kill them on the spot. He loves to gather the hatchlings and tell them stories and tales of great battles where EarthClan crushed DarkClan's weak warriors like bugs under their mighty paws. Of course they are exaggerated, but the young love them nonetheless. He's usually pretty quite and doesn't go out of his way to get into others' business or intrude.

Other: Green, brown, gray

Derp. :3

@Guardian: Hmm.... I think we needa name more like Lake Orion or something.