Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements OCC

Oooh! If you do can you maybe make it a water clan dragon charie? We seriously need more water clan members. DX lol, we only have four, two of which are played by the same person.

Well, I guess the Fire Clan only has three...but the water clan's better! xd.png

Water Beats Fire, Fire Beats Earth, Earth Beats Wind, Wind Beats Water, DarkClan rule over all!

I heard you needed dragons for the Earth Clan?

Username: Durppie

Character's Name: Genrivan

Species: Vine Dragon

Clan: EarthClan

Personality: He is dedicated to his job and when not performing his duties, enjoys socializing with others (especially those of this clan). Genrivan generally treats others with respect, except if they are of DarkClan. He also has a small bias against hellfire wyverns, as a few of them "accidentally" lit his vines on fire a couple years back, and black marrow dragons. Their appearance unnerves him.

Other: Green, brown, and gray.

Username: Durppie

Character's Name: Limpet

Species: Earth Dragon

Clan: EarthClan

Personality: Limpet is a kleptomaniac when it comes to stones. She keeps a hoard of little pebbles hidden in a hole that she thinks is secret from anyone else. She hopes to be a hunter someday, and boasts about this routinely. Quite loud-mouthed and assertive as well.

Other:Green, brown, and gray.

Both Approved

@kronos: Approved as well smile.gif

@TotallyDrow: I'd say WindClan

I was gonna suggest wind clan too because in the golden wyvern's description, doesn't it say it lives high in the mountains?

Can I Rp as a golden wyvern then xd.png even though its not on the list D: ;x

I call dibs on golden wyvern's. Rawr.

D8< *gasp* Well! What if I claim the golden wyverns? Grr! xd.png rofl

Edited by Tyra-Ice

*Gives Cyda a cookie*

biggrin.gif

The power of the Dib's. Never underestimate it X.x

Edited by TotallyDrow

tongue.gif I win YAY xd.png

*get's up and runs away with the rest of my cookies, take's cyda's cookies also* Can't catch me!

Golden Wyvern Form:

Username: Totallydrow

Character's Name: Glaedr

Species: Golden Wyvern

Clan: Wind Clan

Personality: He is somewhat arrogant, he strongly believe's that respect is earned and not given and therefore only view's others as equals once they have proven themselves in some way. he tends to wander off sometimes in order to get away from the hustle and bustle of clan life however when called upon he will fight to the death in order to protect the Wind Clan.

Other: Yellow, Grey, White

Edited by TotallyDrow

*Walks into thread*

*Sees racket going on*

blink.gif I'll just...leave these cookies here and leave.

*Leaves cookies*

*Leaves thread*

*pokes*

GUYS!

We need to stop spamming. So no more cookie battles unless you want a warning slap from a mod. >_>

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Okay, I hate to be the bad guy here, but I'm getting increasingly annoyed with pinkieseb and his/her blatant ignorance of basic roleplay, not to mention lack of grammar skills and no sense of continuity. If you're going to approve people for an RP, please PLEASE look into their RP skills. I'm not trying to say that we all have to be perfect roleplayers, but basic knowledge and grammar skills are a necessity, because a roleplay is an interactive story. Now, I'm a grammar nazi, and I've been doing roleplays like these for several years. If there's one thing that gets on my nerves, it's people who don't even try or are too lazy to help themselves improve.

tl;dr pinkieseb needs to learn some sentence structure and basic roleplay skills. He/She is not the only one, but is the most noticeable as of right now. Please do something about it, kthnxbai

Edited by kronosdragon

Wow ok....

This is my first RP ive ever done!

And as for my grammar and spelling,

Whats wrong with em?!?!

And, No need to target me! D:

And im A boy....

Edited by pinkieseb

Quotiation Marks??? What r they!?!?

*Jokes*

Ok i normally do...

Wow ok....

This is my first RP ive ever done!

And as for my grammar and spelling,

Whats wrong with em?!?!

And, No need to target me! D:

And im A boy....

Ahem...

Let me point out and correct everything that is grammatically wrong in that one little snippet.

"This is *the* first *RP that I've* ever done!"

"And as for my grammar and spelling, *what's* wrong with *them?*"

"*No* need to target me*.*"

"*I'm* a boy."

One, let me point out that you do not end every single sentence with an exclamation point. Exclamation points are reserved for dialogue in which one is shouting or excited.

Two, stop putting "and" in front of every sentence. "And" is a conjunction. It is used to connect words that are to be taken jointly.

Three, use apostrophes with words like "I'm", "I've" or "I'll".

Don't even get me started on your crappy sentence structure. You word your phrases like you're in preschool.

Now that class is over, I would like to see some REAL roleplaying. I'm only picking on pinkieseb because he's providing the best examples of what NOT to do. Again, I'm not trying to be the bad guy, but when I see grammar and roleplay skills that are this bad, I have to speak up. This roleplay had a lot of potential and I'm watching it get torn apart by grammatical errors EVERYWHERE.

One more thing...PLEASE double-space when you are done with a sentence. It looks a lot neater and is easier to read as well as understand. You wouldn't single-space after a period when you're writing a resume for an employer, so don't do it here.

You wouldn't single-space after a period when you're writing a resume for an employer, so don't do it here.

Just bear in mind that everyone here are at various stages of their overall school education and that not many people would be aware of this; (Section I quoted). I would assume that 90% of the roleplayer's here have never been in a situation that has called for them to write a resume.

There is also the language barrier that will make thing's difficult for some user's. I have nothing against you, and I understand where you are coming from with your rant, but I'm just saying nobody is perfect and we all have our flaw's X.x

edit:

PinkieSeb has sent me a PM saying he is banned for a week. Therefore he will be inactive for a week in the RP. X.x

Edited by TotallyDrow