Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements OCC

Username: GuardianProtector

Character's Name: Dreams of the Protected

Species: daydream

Clan: Windclan – white, gray, and light purple

Personality: nice and very friendly. She can sense the mood easily and will try to make it better.

Other: Dreams of the protected is a moderately young dragon. She can spot trouble from a mile away.

Character's Name: Shatter Heart

Species: ice

Clan: water clan- Deep blue, teal, and baby blue

Personality: he is fierce to the other clans. But in his territory shatter heart is a kind and gentle leader. Who is fair and does not abuse his power.

Other: Shatter heart is a very old dragon he is the 4th leader of water clan.

Character's Name: Guidefull Waters

Species: Two-Finned Bluna

Clan: Water clan- blue, white, Light Gray

Personality: Respectful and gentle. She is a dragon of many words but in times of war her words are of great knowledge.

Other: Guidefull Waters is a Beautiful female many other females envy her looks for her age.

All three accepted smile.gif I'll let you know when we are ready to start.

Sorry,I'm used to typing in my other one xd.png Rampaging wyvern is what I MEANT to type down. And do I have to be in a clan all through? I mean,he could be accepted in another.I'm not used to real RPs bogged down with rules. Is it at all possible to bend the rules just a little bit?

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Hey, in order to get this going, why don't you temporarily fill the leader positions with your own characters? They could all be really ancient dragons, and when a new leader arises for each clan, they can step down to allow their "apprentices" to take on the roles instead. It would start things rolling, and still allow for people to join once they get a feel for the storyline and atmosphere.

Sorry,I'm used to typing in my other one xd.png Rampaging wyvern is what I MEANT to type down. And do I have to be in a clan all through? I mean,he could be accepted in another.I'm not used to real RPs bogged down with rules. Is it at all possible to bend the rules just a little bit?

The only dragons that live in the Realm are in the Clans. Also, you NEED to use the form on the other thread for your application.

Idea: Would it be okay for us to start and approving at once? We had all been waiting for a while :3

Sorry for being inpatient...

Edited by Tiffashy

Character Application

Username: Tyra-Ice

Character's Name: Tyra Glacier(Glacier is her middle name. Her last name is whatever Shatter Heart's is.)

Species: Ice

Clan: Water

Rank: Apprentice - Mainly to become a Scout but also to maybe become the leader of the Water Clan one day

Personality: Quite shy and quiet, though intelligent and loyal to friends and family. She works very hard as an apprentice and tries to pay attention, though sometimes has a habit of daydreaming during lessons. She's a juvenile(between mature hatchie and adult) dragon and is getting quite close to completing her training.

Other: Indigo, Blue, Teal; Tyra is the daughter of Shatter Heart, the Water Clan Leader

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Username: SubtleStarlight34

Character's Name: Enya StarFire

Species: Red Striped Dragon

Clan: Fire

Personality: Though she is loyal to her clan, Enya refuses to fight. She is calm, observant, level-headed, and intelligent. Unless provoked, in self-defense, or protecting her friends, she will not fight for no reason. Thus she gave up the warrior status and became a hunter.

Other: Red, Orange, Yellow

Username:PeachSapling

Character's Name:Wendy Water

Species:Water dragon

Clan:WaterClan

Rank:Hatchling (Is it alright if she was an abandoned hatchling with no mom?)

Personality:Curious,Kind,loyal,quiet at times

Other:blue,teal,indigo

Yaaayyy! lol Oh, almost forgot! Who would like to be Tyra's mentor? smile.gif She an apprentice to be a scout of the water clan but she needs a mentor who's been teaching her how to become a scout. ^^

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I edited just a tiny thing on Tyra's character sheet, just because GuardianProtector and I were talking and GuardianProtector came up with that it would be cool if Tyra was Shatter Heart's daughter. ^^ I thought that was neat so we decided to go with that! In conclusion, Tyra is Shatter Heart's daughter for this rp. o 3 o

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Username:Pinkieseb

Character's Name:BloodVenom (Blood for short)

Species:Vampire Dragon 5th Gen Pure

Clan:DarkClan

Personality:Punishes everyone he can, likes to kill and his favourite thing to do is attack other clans.

Personality:Punishes everyone he can, likes to kill and his favourite thing to do is attack other clans.

Declined. You're missing a little something. wink.gif

@TyraIce: That's fine smile.gif

Username:SpaceNewts

Character's Name: Pain's Shadow (Short is Pain)

Species: Vampire

Clan: Dark

Personality: Pain is brutal ,smart ,loyal ,and most of all evil.Some vampire dragons hate there curse ,but Pain loves it ,and Pain is willing to use his curse in battle.He is also willing to burn the other clans to slothering ruins.

Other:Black,red,and blue

Declined. You're missing a little something. wink.gif

@TyraIce: That's fine smile.gif

awhat am i missing?

I just realized a *tiny* problem with my character.

Female Terrae dragons, for some unknown reason, are wingless. So in order for Alania to request an audience with Ayra, she would need to send a messenger to her, unless she's expected to take a trek up an impossibly-high mountain which could or could not be anywhere nearby. Is it alright that Alania sends a messenger to the Atmosphere when needed?

Other:DarkClan: Black, Purple, Dark-Red

Good Now?

(I edited it in the quote)

Good Now?

(I edited it in the quote)

Accepted smile.gif

@kronosdragon: Actually, since Ayra is as awesome as she is, your charrie (and any other wingless dragons) will be granted flight to come and conference with her. Be as creative as you'd like with it. wink.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

Username:SpaceNewts

Character's Name: Garthalon

Species: Vampire

Personality: Garthalon is brutal ,smart ,loyal ,and most of all evil.Some vampire dragons hate there curse ,but he loves it ,and he is willing to use his curse in battle.He is also willing to burn the other clans to slothering ruins.

Other:Black,red,and blue

*Reposted, I think you missed my app,and I changed the name.*

Edited by SpaceNewts

Accepted smile.gif

Yayayayay!

Can i start RPing?

And is deputy of darkclan

able to be my rank?

Username: Totallydrow

Character's Name: Azael

Species: Black Alt

Personality: He is mischievious, always finding way’s to cause trouble. Does not follow rules of the clan’s and will tend to wander off and do his own thing’s on occasion. Full of energy and impatient. To put it simply, he is a troublemaker.

Other: Black, Grey, Purple