MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got one, that I managed to trade for. Would like to get a CB, but if I can't, then I'll wait and try to breed some!

I have two. One I caught on the very first drop, the other was gifted to me. I have tried often to get another - either my second before it was gifted me - and a third with no luck. So, I'm glad I have at least two.

I have two and will be trying to get a few PBs out there for everyone to enjoy.

I've been trying to catch more them since yesterday night with no success, but i still managed to get another moonie, so yay?

I will also breed some PB eggs for people to enjoy... still want 2 more CB's so I can have 4 breeding pairs. ^^;

I have 6 so far, but none are grown up. D: I'ma be a hoarder of these, too, but I'll be handing out PBs to people who don't have a single one! biggrin.gif Once they grow up, I'll start trying to breed them for people. ^.^

I have two and influenced them properly. hope they don't refuse each other smile.gif

I currently have 7 CB Golden Wyverns and 7 CB Royal Blues. My goal is to have 2 adult breeding pairs of each and to have frozen hatchlings (of all stages) of each, and with this amount of them I can achieve that goal. happy.gif Anything that I might catch after that, I will probably end up gifting. smile.gif

I just caught my first gold wyvern! I teared up a little bit too, I've clicked way more "sorry, this egg has been taken" this release than any other combined. I have the six royal blues I wanted already (as long as they gender how I would like), so hopefully I can get five more shimmers...

I have a second gen pb royal blue to gift if anyone hasn't managed to catch one yet (or if you only have one or two and are having trouble getting more)! Just PM me. ^^

Edited by hksherra

I have 2 CB royal blues, but have had no luck at all the the goldens. It's the first time in a loooong time I've failed to catch something on a release.

Aaaagh... just tried all day to get a Gold. I have 3 Moonlights, an Albino, and a Pygmy to show for my efforts. >_<

I know huh haha. I did see a CB black go by, which of course I missed. Still no gold...

Oooh I saw that CB Black too. xd.png