MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I missed the first few days of release, so I haven't quite caught as many as I wanted. However, they will be in the cave now, so here's hoping I can get some more soon.

I have 3.

I have far more Blues.

I currently have 2 hatchlings and 3 eggs...I've caught 3 or 4 eggs besides the ones I have, but I traded them off for other things. Taking advantage of how valuable they are for trading right now. xd.png

But I do want some more for myself. These guys are just the prettiest, and I'm a sucker for wyverns to begin with.

I just managed to snag my 8th Golden. **wipes sweat** It's a miracle! I didn't think I'd be getting anymore.

I named one of my Golden hatchlings 'Golden Dragon Patronus'. lol I'm thinking of naming the rest of them after Harry Potter spells, too. xd.png

I'd really be interested to hear from more user's that have adult Golden's already, and what their luck has been in breeding. I'm glad to hear that you had a successful breed, Rubyshoes, that gives me hope that they won't be too rare.

I have 9 now. 7 CB, 1 PB, and 1 with a Winter Magi mother father (not mother, duh), which is a striking pair by the way. smile.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

I have 9 Golden Wyverns. Of those, I recall being obtained 6 through trades. *-*

I have four, currently, though I've caught at least eight over the past few days. Four of which I gave away. All were caught, not traded for.

I really do love the Gold Wyverns. If they stick around long enough.. I'll definitely be collecting at least two more ( and two more Moonlights, in that case ) for the purpose of breeding.

Best of luck to all hunters~!

Edited by Delillah

I just managed to snag my 8th Golden. **wipes sweat** It's a miracle! I didn't think I'd be getting anymore.

I named one of my Golden hatchlings 'Golden Dragon Patronus'. lol I'm thinking of naming the rest of them after Harry Potter spells, too. xd.png

I'd really be interested to hear from more user's that have adult Golden's already, and what their luck has been in breeding. I'm glad to hear that you had a successful breed, Rubyshoes, that gives me hope that they won't be too rare.

I did see another on a friend's scroll - a CB gold x golden wyvern and it gave a golden wyvern egg.

Here's the lineage link for my sweetling x golden wyvern http://dragcave.net/lineage/6AK5G

I've also seen several PB golden wyvern breedings with eggs.

I have 9 now. 7 CB, 1 PB, and 1 with a Winter Magi mother, which is a striking pair by the way

I just snooped on your scroll, and you are absolutely right! That Winter Magi rocks with the Golden, it's a beautiful combo! biggrin.gif

I have 9 Golden Wyverns. Of those, I recall being obtained 6 through trades. *-*

Hey, whatever it takes, right? xd.png

Edit: I checked your's out, too, Rubyshoes! Lovely combo with that soft pink and the gold! biggrin.gif I'm beginning to think that these Goldens rock just about any combo there is!

Edited by MedievalMystic

I have not been able to catch any.

I was gifted one and am very happy about that.

I have one because someone gifted me one. I'm trying to get another for my boyfriend, since he has none. But I've had no luck. >.< After he gets a Golden Wyvern, I'll try to get myself one more CB. I havent even had any luck with trading for one because a lot of people want you to give up your soul for just one egg. DX

Edited by Windnose

I certainly like the GWs a lot, and I hope at some point I can get my hand on some x) So far I've only been able to get one Royal Blue. Hopefully stalking the AP while the cave is blocked will render something :B

I've been lucky enough to snag one GW - don't ask me how, I wasn't trying for it ... I thought I was clicking on a cb winter. But, hey I caught one... and traded for two of the blue, which gendered correctly. So *knock on wood* hopefully they won't refuse.

I think I'm going to wait a bit, may a week or so more, before I try to get another GW as they are incredibly hard to get right now. That's the good thing about the cave... you can always wait it out to get what you need at a later time (mostly).

I only managed to catch one and traded for two more - I was actually offering for one, so I'd have a pair, and my trading partner said, "Here, have two!" biggrin.gif And I was like blink.gif "Okay!" Gifted the extra. I wouldn't mind catching a couple more, though. xd.png

I've caught two, but can't seem to get any more at this point. I'd really like to have four pairs out of these early drops. I also have seven of the Royal Blues, but some of them were caught while I was trying to get the Goldens. xd.png Not a problem though, because they're beautiful, and I want at least four CB pairs of them, too! wub.gif

Was gifted one, caught one, traded for one, caught one. I am content for the moment. I have other projects I want to get back to, so two pairs of the new eggs is good for now.

I... caught a lot. I caught four for close friends with slow internet (two for each). Two more that I traded (got super nice rare trades from them), and two more for myself. Soooo I caught a total of eight, lol. (Guess I voted wrong, whoops.)

I also caught six of the royal blues for friends, and five for myself. Want to catch another two or three to finish off on my scroll, and I'd like to catch about four more of the shimmers, now that my original eggs are hatchies. c:

Edited by yamiookami

Zero.

I think I'm going to wait a bit, may a week or so more, before I try to get another GW as they are incredibly hard to get right now. That's the good thing about the cave... you can always wait it out to get what you need at a later time (mostly).
THIS.

I gave up waiting for the top of the hour and clicking eggs like mad. I'll get them later, when the whole situation calms down. Everyone want to have this dragon asap, despite the fact that GW will stay on DC forever as an uncommon. D:

I have 7 golden wyverns and 7 new blue dragons. I will catch more when my scroll is free again. xd.png

none

me or my connection are too slow.

managed to trade for one moon but golds seem to be uber valuable - trying to trade 4 hatchies (uncommon/rare) for one egg and failed that