Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nightstar stopped suddenly.He was angry at Mystery.What did she think he was;chopped liver?(That was a joke)But he was worried too.

She might not be able to defend herself if those dragons attacked.He thought for a moment.His is troubling,he thought.

...Of course,he wasn't going to just stand there,WAS he?Wait until the results come in?

Nope.

He turned and went back.This time he wasn't going to back down.

((What are you going to do,SpoiledLove? blink.gifmad.gif ?))

Edited by ChocoBrownie

I'll get burned to death! Oh, wait, never mind. Hysteria thought to herself, slowly disappearing. She had, of course, gone to the shadow world, but she was also with Atlas. Hysteria herself never understood it. "Now I'll wait for the fire to go, and come back." she said aloud. Dragons were always here, especially grown up Shadow Walkers. They talked and talked. All they really ever did.

Sorry I reply again;the last one didn't make sense

Nightstar approched the battle,looking for Mystery.He spotted her and started running over.He hissed,"Are you just going to watch them all day long?"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

As Mystery saw something in the shadow walker's behavior change, she was startled, the shadow walker faded away. She slowly lowered the temperature and it started to rain. The pressure she put on the sky slowly turned it into a storm."Of course not. I'm going to make things interesting." She smiled sweetly.

Edited by SoiledLove

Nightstar glanced at the darkening sky.Rain poured.

Oh,GREAT.He thought.The pattern on his wings were shining brightly then ever.He hid in the ferns,careful to be hidden.

He glanced at Mystery."What are you doing?!"He demanded angrily.Nightstar did not like the look on Mystery's face."How is this going to mke the battle more interesting?"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"You'll see." Mystery said.

((Choco, STOP POSTING AND WAIT!!! ))

Edited by SoiledLove

Hysteria disappeared and said that she was going to wait for the fire to go before she would come back. Atlas wasn't fooled by her trick and growled, "Then I'll keep these flames up for as long as I want until you come back!"

After the white hatchling said that she was part thunder and that vegetables wasn't quite satisfying, Bartine said, "Oh so that's why you were hunting for prey." After the white hatchling missed the black dragoness, she said her name was Selena and that she had been alone for a weeks. Bartine smiled too and said, "Ah, I see you're enjoying having a chat too. It's really nice to get to know new dragons. So you're getting the hang of living alone in these woods?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

All of a sudden, Mystery stopped lowering the temperature, the rain stopped immediately. "Sigh, I can't do what I wanted to do anymore." The she looked at Nightstar for instructions.

"Fine! I'll stay here for as long as I want." Hysteria replied, plopping down on the darkness. She would not give up to this— this Magi dragon in the Black Death Clan. " Is for even magic?" she wondered, looking down at the flames she had once been in. " Sombra's gonna get you soon enough." she called down. Atleast, Hysteria hoped so. Who cared? Not her. But Atlas couldn't get her. No matter what type of Magi Dragon she is.

Edited by girlfairy76

"I mean, that it's immposible for me to do what I've been planning to do." Mystery says with a smile,"So...What do we do now?"

As Night wakes up from her nap, she starts to get a new desire, a desire for something sweet. Berries. She wonders if she will have to meet with the white hatchling and pumpkin dragon if she's gonna get what she wants. Then she decides that unwilling to be in the presence of others might not be the best thing to do if she wants those blackberries. She walks back to near where the pumpkin dragon and white hatchling were and stood there, unsure of whether to continue or not.

Edited by SoiledLove

"I'm going to see what happens."Nightstar sighed,watching as the Shadow Walker hatchling disappear. He was wondering what would happen if he stayed in the territory.He looked at the Magi Dragon and waited in anticipation,claws flexing. Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Yeah,I'm doing fine alone...."She broke off.Selena suddenly had a feeling...they are being watched.The white hatchling was good at detecting things.She jolted her head back,her eyes fixed on a black dragon.She swept back and let out a snarl,her eyes glaring.Selena was always wary of those she never met.She looked at Bartine,unsure what to do.However,she kept her offensive stance.

As Night saw the white hatchling become aggressive, she thought Yes, this is how others should always view me. As one they shouldn't be around. Still she stood there, tail lashing as she prepared for an attack.

The white hatchling examined the black dragon.She was a adult,way bigger than the hatchling she was.It wouldn't be smart to pick a fight,she thought.However,she must defend herself,and if the black dragon was to attack she must get ready.She calmed herself down,forcing her feet to become nimble.She eyed the black dragon,mind whirling.Surely the black dragon had to attack.But as they stood there for a few seconds Selena hestitated.Selena was sure that the Black dragon would attack;but she wasn't one for hatred,frankly. She looked at Bartine.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Night looked at the hatchling, letting her scary aura spread uncaringly. Birdsong ceased to be heard and a hush fell on the area. Even though the white dragon was only a hatchling and was calming down, she still wanted to be cautious. She took a pace forward.

Selena let out a warning hiss.The usually calm hatchling was now on edge,sure that the Black Dragon would attack.Also,a deep aura of fear was suddenly overcoming her.In desperation to protect herself and Bartine,she prepared a attack.Her golden eyes glowed,electricity sparking around her.

( (I think that we should wait for Red Dragonette to reply now tongue.gif ) )

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Wait, it's been raining? I had no idea.))

"Hah! Let's see about that!" Atlas yelled at the invisible air where Hysteria used to be. But then the rain quickly doused out her fire aura before it instantly disappeared. Atlas growled at the fact that the rain had removed her fiery defense and left her exposed for attack. 'Heck, no matter. I'll put up an ice aura soon enough,' she thought.

As Bartine and Selena talked to each other, they both sensed an evil aura coming their way. "Now what is this that is scaring me?" Bartine asked before he looked around. He saw the black dragoness from before and Selena was snarling warily at her. "Huh? Who are you, miss? And why do I have this eerie feeling inside me telling me that you're one of the dangerous types?" he asked her nervously. Selena looked about ready to attack, but she held her ground and looked at Bartine as if she was waiting on him to do something. He glanced back at her for a bit and thought, 'Well I wish I could do something against her if she turns out to be unfriendly, but I'm just a little pumpkin dragon. So my only option here would to be run.'

Night started to walk forward slowly, unsure of what to do. The gase of others made her nervous

Hysteria knew the chance.she reappeared, clawing Atlas' flank before making a dash for Sombra. " Don't come back!" she yelled. Halfway in a clearing, she stopped running. She turned back to see the black magi. " I'm glad rain came to save me." she murmured, climbing a tree. Sombra would come. She always treed her.

((I can make Atlas a BFF))

Edited by girlfairy76