ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Red followed by black and gold sometimes white and royal blue make it on to the list.

wELL u didnt have my exact fav color, it' cornflower, a shade of purple-blue. So i just voted purple.

I like monochrome black/grey/white best, so I picked black.

I think I like moss green next best after that.

My favourite is definetely red. It's a very powerful colour, I think, and I usually associate it with fire, which is my favourite element.

I also like light shades of green and turquoise. :3

I like pink and yellow, but my absolute favorite color has to be, and has been for a while, gray.

....I'm so depressing.

I do like gray, though. It can be so light and pretty, almost white, or very dark and gloomy. And gray shoes complement nearly any outfit :3

Edited by glamoursea2

My favorite color is blue. It always has been and always will be. smile.gif

Although I voted for Light Blue/ Sky blue, I really like any shade of blue. So pretty. <3

When I was little the only colour for me was pink. Everything I owned just had to be pink. Now the craze is over, thankfully, and my favourite colour is tea green. ^.^

Pink.

I used to hate it growing up, but now that I'm an adult, there's something serene about soft pink.

mm I'm colorblind xd.png so I should say grey xd.png apparently I used to prefer green colors when I was little though or at least thats what they say xd.png

1. Blue, usually darker shades, but I also take a particular liking to icy-grayish-blue.

2. Green. This applies to nearly any shade of it, even sick-looking greens.

3. Black or White. Some things I prefer black, some things I prefer white. Like them both equally.

I used to like neon green and blue but lately I've been leaning towards a violet purple! I saw it when I was coloring one day and it was gorgeous! I loooove it!!!

Yellow, bright sunny yellow, has been my favorite for as long as I can remember. But sometime I started liking aqua blue as well.

I think it is really cool that I like those two colors because aquamarine is my birthstone (aqua blue!) and daffodil is the flower for my month. (Bright sunny yellow!)

My favorite shade of blue changes from time to time, now that I think about it. It used to be an aquamarine color, then it was a darker blue (because of my Doctor Who obsession xd.png) now it's... um... well, kindof a sky blue, yeah, like this:

user posted image

Any of those colors, really. :'D

Neon colors bring energy to my soul...which is usually what I don't need more of so i'd say green-blue even though I voted yellow.

Dark green, I don't know why. ._.

Apparently it's my "soul" colour according to a psychic, but I dunno, I just really really like it.

It seems as if Purple is winning, closely followed by dark blue.

I've always wanted to know DC's favorite color. xd.png

Black, and grey, and white.

They can be so elegant.

Also, they're very useful in web design.

I also like sky blue and summer green.