ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I searched and didn't see it, so...

What is YOUR favorite color? It is my favorite question. biggrin.gif

Edited by ticonderoga2

i used to prefer blue over anything else when i was little, but as i grew i became more and more fond of green, so now i've settled on liking anything that comes in the colors blue, green, or teal (blueish green). :>

Mine used to be blue when I was little but I've switched to purple now.

Grass green, reminds me of spring and summer. wink.gif

Blue, green, purple. In that order. ^^ I don't really care which blue, but I do like lime green and a lavender sort of purple. smile.gif

Blue my walls are painted that and so is my flashlight. When/if I ever get a new room the flashlight I have will be the colors of the walls hopefully.

Well since Peacock Blue was not on the list, I picked grass green because it makes me think of nature and the color lifts my spirits. I never wear green though, I stick to black/grey/silver/white/teal/cobalt blue.

I like ORANGE!!! biggrin.gif

I have asked a lot of people this, and the majority was purple. Seems like eeryone likes purple. tongue.gif

I really liked lime green back in elementary school and middle school. Now my favorite color is a specific color that is somewhere between a sky blue and mint. Kind of a light tint of teal.

Color is really amazing. It's my favorite element of art and there's a lot of study behind color theory and psychology.

For example, it's been proven that staring at red will increase blood pressure while staring at blue slows it down. Blues instills a sense of trust while red gives power. Yellow can make people happy, but long durations of bright yellow can cause stress. Pink can turn individuals into optimists and has even been used in prisons and has been proven to reduce suicide rates.

For me color = <3...

red is my favorite color. i love it's boldness; everything looks better in red. cool.gif

First, yes I totally agree

Second, I really think you should add dark red because I think dark red is best and just saying red could mean a lot of different shades of red

Third, I also like blue, green, grey, and black

Greens and blues for me really, though looking around I do seem to have an awful lot of red furniture tongue.gif

Purple, of course!

Followed shortly by Deep Sky Blue.

Although my favorite Color Combination has to be:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yes, I just used dragons as color palettes. LOL

GOLD. I freaking LOVE gold.

Aside from gold, though, I don't so much have favorite colors as I do have favorite tones of certain colors. Jewel- or earth-tone greens and reds, pastel and earth-tone purples and blues, etc.

I like all colours, really, except maybe some shades of blue. Even pastel pink, which suprises many people (poor pink sad.gif I see many more pink haters than any other colour).

But if I really have to pick, it's red. Behold, my big red boots: link xd.png I also have red streaks in my hair, red jeans, red glasses, everything. What I love most is the fiery red and orange combined with black. :3