StarSea

Chinese new year eggs

1. What is everyone planing on naming them and why if there is a reason.

i havent done much for naming, since most of mine still have yet to hatch/gender. but so far for my moonies, ive got Midday Matriarch, Midnight Murder, and Moon Rise Malice. i wanted Midnight Malice but that was taken by a dorsal... my goldies havent gendered yet so their names are probably going to change.

2. Who would make an army of the moonlit?

no

3. Who would make an army of the shimmering gold?

not a real army, but ill be hoarding them now as it seems they're rarer.

4. Who would make an army of both?

no

5. When you breed them, would you donate them to people who couldn't get any?

if tossing them randomly to the AP counts, then yes.

There's no rhyme or reason to my names, just whatever pops into my head.

My two royal blues are named "Hecho en China" and "Hecho en Hong Kong." I was up late doing labwork last night and it was hilarious to me, leave me alone. :P

My golden wyverns so far are named Nebu Akhet, Das Doubloon, Nine Golden Daisies, Golden Potato Scale, Gilded Gluon, Ibon Nubiti, Forgyltdronning and Forgyltkonge. Definitely hoarding the wyverns. :D

1. What is everyone planing on naming them and why if there is a reason. I am going to name them when they grow up as adults but I will not be naming this egg since i love the code http://dragcave.net/lineage/ogOoh .

2. Who would make an army of the moonlit?I dont think I will make an army

3. Who would make an army of the shimmering gold? Same as above

4. Who would make an army of both? No

I will be donating both gold and moonlights, most likely.

Well, I named my Golden "Nine Little Yucca Stems". It's kinda weird, but I named her it because I liked her code. (uc9ca)

"Nine" was for the 9 in her code, "Yucca" for the ucca, "Little" was just for flow and Yucca is sold stems...so yeah.

As for my Royal Blue, I have a girl's name sort of planned out. I think it will have something to do with masquerades, galas, or another kind of formal dace.Because the female looks like it has a mask on. =D

As for a boy's name...I'm not really sure!

I don't really plan on making an armies of these...I already have two I'm working on lol.

As for the breeding that's exactly what I plan to do. =D

I hope my royal's boy. Finger's crossed!

Named mine after Mobile Suit Gundam 00 characters.

Would've done something more festive but... that's okay. |D I can always move names around at a later point. C:

Hoping my hatchlings will gender in pairs, but even if the names don't fit, I'm not going to bother changing them. xd.png

Well, I named my Golden "Nine Little Yucca Stems". It's kinda weird, but I named her it because I liked her code. (uc9ca)

"Nine" was for the 9 in her code, "Yucca" for the ucca, "Little" was just for flow and Yucca is sold stems...so yeah.

Y'know it's funny, that's exactly how Nine Golden Daisies got her name, too. Her code is daS9Y. Just add an I, move the 9, and add the word "golden." Great minds think alike. :D

1. All of my Golden Wyverns will have the word "Shimmering" as the first half of their names, and all of my Royal Blues will have the word "Royally" as the first half of their names. Shimmering simple because of their eggs description, and Royally because of their breeds name. smile.gif I didn't have to think too much for that. xd.png It is their second name that will be given a bit more thought.

2. I would definitely make an army of moonlit. (How many would be considered an army, actually?) biggrin.gif

3. I would love to make an army of the Golden Wyverns, but they are so difficult to grab. As their ratios are currently balancing out, everyone is really working at nabbing the few that pop up. ohmy.gif

4. I dream of having an army of both. xd.png

5. I have produced 2 purebred Royal Blue eggs so far and have let them go in the abandoned cave. (They were grabbed up with seconds laugh.gif)

Edit: Only noticed recently that one of the codes is 60MIN. laugh.gif I'm sure I'm not going to name him/her Sixty Minutes, though. They took much longer than that to catch tongue.gif

Edited by DeathCry

1. Depends, really. I'll probably check their codes for possible name ideas, sticking with my general suffixes of 'th' for males and 'thia' for females. I have one named PlayStation currently, as her code is 'psp34'. PlayStation Portable.. 34? biggrin.gif

2. Definitely. If I had enough eggspaces, I'd have hoarded them by the dozen by now! But, alas, only so many spaces..

3. Even more so than the Royal Blues! I absolutely love them. But.. again, spaces. And OCD compells me to have the same number of each, as they were released together.

4. Yep! I love them. Somuch.

5. Possibly. It depends, really. See how things are looking when I start breeding.

Naming mine after Gundam Wing gundams! Already have Nataku (I know...but Shenlong was taken), Wing Zero, Deathscythe, Heavyarms, and Sandrock reserved on my whiptails.

I've named them with the Suffix 'Layor' (Backwards Royal) and then a 'good' trait, to mimic the well wishes often given out during Lunar New Year.

The Gold Wyverns may end up with a different suffix. I'm partial to lineage naming systems.

I've ended up with 10 Royals for some reason, but I think that'll be it for CBs. I'll still hunt for GoldW's but it's time to restart my lineage projects again. ^.^ Who knows, I may be able to trade for a few more GoldW.

Edited by Ice_SW

All of the Golden Wyvers that have hatched on my scroll so far are named:

Boromir

Glaedr

Lord Celeborn

Lady Galadriel

Dazzler

Erik Lehnsherr

I have no clue what I'm going to name the two that still haven't hatched yet...

I'm currently collecting the Royal Blue/Moonlights and I am planning to use a naming scheme for a lineage group I am going to do.

They will also have a two part Chinese name in front of the lineage surname, as a nod to the Year of the Dragon and the Lunar New Year.

Yes, I like them best.

Maybe in the future. They are beautiful.

Maybe in the future!

Of course. smile.gif

Wow! These are all amazing names everyone!

I named my other royal Gadzooks of the twilight moon. smile.gif

Ended up naming my golden wyverns Auroni and Aurinkaa, derivatives of "aurinko" which means "sun" in Finnish. I'm learning Finnish and I love that word. xd.png

can i just say that the only complaint i have about this drop is that it happened in the Alpine cave. that cave and the dessert are already crowded enough with people trying to snag eggs because of how many rares and uncommons drop there. i wish the drop had been in the Costal cave honestly.

Right now i have 2 of each.

my Blue breeding pair are the start of the "Royal Turninbom" line i plan on producing.

Male: Royal Turninbom's Other Cheek

Female: Royal Turninbom's Cheeky Lady

i don't have a breeding pair yet, but the egg i'm keeping (one is an IOU) has been influenced female so i can get a breeding pair. Thsi is goign to be "NOLA Saints" line, the coloration is just too perfect and being in South Mississippi, we're huge Saints fans.

Male: Who Dat

Female: Drew Dat

Offspring: Breezus

no but i do plan on getting 10 or so breeding pairs

yes!! a million times yes!! i so want to do a lineage project, and this dragon is in my top 5 list of favs

nah, only the golds

yes, very much so. though the golds i'm more likely to do trades with for now since their in high demand.

Edited by Red2111

I've named my Moon 'shut up and let me love you', because that'show much my b/f means to me. And yes, I have actually said way cheesier. xd.png

2. Who would make an army of the moonlit? Not me~

3. Who would make an army of the shimmering gold? Maybe, if I ever get the urge. I've already made fanart. <3

4. Who would make an army of both? ? Iunno. ;_;

5. When you breed them, would you donate them to people who couldn't get any? Of course!