StarSea

Chinese new year eggs

Hey everyone! I was wondering five things...

1. What is everyone planing on naming them and why if there is a reason.

2. Who would make an army of the moonlit?

3. Who would make an army of the shimmering gold?

4. Who would make an army of both?

5. When you breed them, would you donate them to people who couldn't get any?

My answers:

1. I am probably going to trade away my other moonlit, but I am definetally going to keep one. I'm probably going to name it "Glorious gem of the moon" because it's code is (gGEEm). wub.gif

2. Well, for now it depends on what their adults look like, but most likely yes!

3. Ditto!

4. Ditto as well!

5. Absolutly! After I have one second gen from each first then I'll gladly give to those who couldn't get any.

Edit was to add question 5...

Edited by StarSea

I don't make armies, ans I'm notsure what I would name them... I usually refer to the adult description for names. Can't catch a gold tho.... >:/

My answers

1. What is everyone planing on naming them and why if there is a reason. i don't know what i would name them as of yet i have to get some first

2. Who would make an army of the moonlit? I would

3. Who would make an army of the shimmering gold? I would

I want to make an army out of both all depends on when i start gathering them

If i can get any after my scroll is no longer egglocked then i would

I'll worry about names when I actually get some of these eggs! xd.png

1. What is everyone planing on naming them and why if there is a reason? I'm naming mine after characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender. biggrin.gif I saw the looks of the moonlight egg and thought immediately of the Water Tribes. Not sure what I'll be naming the golden ones yet.

2. Who would make an army of the moonlit? Definitely!

3. Who would make an army of the shimmering gold? Depends on what the adults look like.

4. Who would make an army of both? Probably not unless the sprites were just that epic.

5. When you breed them, would you donate them to people who couldn't get any? More than likely.

Edited by sheppardkid

stuff from Doctor Who, Sherlock and real words.. biggrin.gif

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes, if you guys are online when I'm on the IRC under the username DE or Darketernity and if they're on cooldown. I no longer keep breeding lists ;-;, unless I IOU something of course ^^;;

-Not sure about all of them yet, but I did get Not-So-Chinese New Year for one of them when it hatches due to this being a Chinese New Year event with no Eastern dragons.

I might; depends on what they look like as adults.

^See above.

^See above.

I might. If they wanted them.

1. What is everyone planing on naming them and why if there is a reason.Haven't decided yet. I want to see the adultsNames are down below

2. Who would make an army of the moonlit?Oh yeah! *raises hand* Definitely going to try and make an army. The silver and blue combination is gorgeous and I would really like to breed them with my Silvers!Opinion has not changed. In fact it's even more of a Heck Yeah!!

3. Who would make an army of the shimmering gold?Possibly, I would. Am waiting to see the adult first.Is now a Heck Yeah!! They are stunning!

4. Who would make an army of both? *raises hand* See above tongue.gif

5. When you breed them, would you donate them to people who couldn't get any?I will do what I always do...Glomp any CB's I can catch (while working on my own collections.) They would be the same to me as CB Blacks, CB Stripes, Trios, Unbreedables, and any other rare to uncommon dragon biggrin.gif I Glomp what I can catch. If there are some that would prefer bred, then I will Glomp or abandon bred ones.Decision has not changed biggrin.gif

Edits!!

Names so far (3 yet to hatch):

CB Golden New Year's Dreams

CB To New Beginnings

CB Greater Chinese Crested tongue.gif

Royal Blues (3 yet to hatch):

CB Celestial Reflections

CB Ripples In Space

CB Reflections of Space And Time

Edited by CDM

I haven't gotten any yet! Are they staying around? Or just for a limited time?

I've only seen one in the cave and didn't catch it. I was competing with 200+ people, even really late at night! tongue.gif

1. I always name all of my dragons, so yes. However, I have to see the Adults to really know what i'm going to name them. The moonlights are eerily similar to a dragon I used to RP a long time ago, and if the adults look like I think they do, then I definitely will be naming a male one after that dragon.

2/3/4. Again, I'll have to see the Adults before I make any judgements. However, Purples are my Army Dragons. Not sure if I can make room for another army. ;D

5. Yes, I would. I love donating dragons. Everyone on here has been extraordinarily wonderful this year in donating CB Purple Dragons to me, so I want to do something to give back. And if my Moonlights/Shimmerings can breed, then you know I will and they will go to those who want them.

Might go for Chinese-sounding names because of the Year of the Dragon, but the names will have a meaning that ties into the breed, most likely, as they do for all my dragons.

Maybe, depends on the adults.

See previous answer.

See previous answer.

Of course!

No idea yet. All the names I would like to put on the moonlight dragons are currently taken. XD

Me. :3 I loved them when I first saw them in the Completed section and really wanted them. I still do.

I don't remember what the adult sprites looked like so I don't know. D: They're slightly harder to catch so even if I wanted to start an army, those plans wouldn't work out very well. :P

Uh, see above responses? :v

Psh, sure. Manual gifting and AP drops. I love gifting and seeing what people do with my babies. :'D May breed them into pretty lineages to make them more attractive first though.

No idea yet; waiting to see the adults first. (:

2 - 4.

I'll wait until I can see the adult sprites to decide whether I want to collect them. And after that, it depends on how common/rare these are.

Sure, once I got my fill. Of course, that'd probably be after everyone has some. xd.png

Edit: I kind of agree with this, but I might end up inadvertently creating an army if I want to make a bunch of lineages with them. (:

2-4) nah, I find armies make them less special
Edited by Saloiq

1) sumfin fancy. (except one moon light whose gonna be named Odexd to match his code, od7XD)

2-4) nah, I find armies make them less special

5) yeppers, already promised some to my friends i know in rl

It's probably been said a lot of times, but people do skim these threads for inspiration....i.e. its not a good idea to advertise names you might be using....

Once I have more egg slots I'm definitely trying for more golds. I've been waiting for this release for a long, long time.

1. What is everyone planning on naming them and why if there is a reason.

I'll probably just name them names I like, whenever I think of ones appropriate for them I guess.

2/3/4. Who would make an army of the moonlit/shimmering golds/both?

I dunno. Depends if I like the sprite enough to want lots. (Currently I just want an army of ridgewings.)

5. When you breed them, would you donate them to people who couldn't get any.

Don't know, I don't really donate dragons. Usually just drop them in the AP or keep them for myself(and I rarely breed so...). Only people I'd really donate to would be ones I'm friends with personally who don't even really use these forums. haha...

I have to see the adults before I decide on names and breeding plans. However, I'm currently tempted to name them "released at the worst possible time".

(Just personal frustration. tongue.gif I generally love new releases and kind of understand that the universe and DC don't adjust to my life, but aaaaaaaaaarggghhh.)

I've no plans yet... I still have a few other dragons to decide what I should name before I decide what I should name them.

2/3/4 Who would make an army of the moonlit/shimmering gold/both?

I wouldn't go as far to call it an army... But yes, I'll probably pick up a lot more of them and breed them a lot in the future (I'm in love with the hatchlings, so I can't wait to see the adults).

Of course. (:

I'd like to know what they look like as adults, and I'd like to know what they are before I can name them.

As to the armies - can't tell yet, they're still babies.

I love gifting so I'll more than likely give to those with none.

I need to find out what the adult is called before I start naming them.

....I still need to finish off my armies i'm already making before I make another army.

And yeah, i will do some gifting/breeding for other people.

I don't usually name until their hatchies gender. :3

Probably not.

Probably not.

Probably not.

Yes, if they asked. :3

- Not a clue as to what to name them..inspiration will hit sometime I'm sure

- Don't know the only armies I've truly made are my blacks and most especially my vamps. It takes a lot of time and effort to build a true army and, just for myself, I have to be totally nuts about the breed to attempt it. I always like to keep a good number of any new eggs though.

- See above answer

- Maybe I'd keep more of them than other breeds if their adult forms are as spectacular as they look to be in hatchie form.

- I always try to donate in one form or another, dropping to the ap, donating through gifting threads etc. Truly if someone wants something (other than low gen rares) I'd be happy to try for them.