Completely Different

Scroll Skin Suggestions/Ideas

I like the idea of your Dragons shedding their scales! I would love having a scaled background, but I don't like the idea of having to kill Dragons to get it. sad.gif

I still like the idea of skinning the dragon to get their hide. xP Evil and probably unpopular, but awesome. It would be something to do with the 15th gen messy lineage and inbred dragons that bounce around the AP.

What about a papyrus scroll? I think this might look cool.

And I also like the idea of a scroll made out of scales. But I wouldn't want to kill a dragon for it! Dragons shedding their scales sounds better.

No killing for a cool scale scroll, please! D: Shedding sounds much nicer.

And Chococat, I love that papyrus scroll idea! wink.gif

Maybe breeding 5 eggs of a certain color unlocks that color; for luminas, breeding with a dragon that makes them shed 5 times; using a BSA 5 times unlocks that color?

And Chococat, I love that papyrus scroll idea! wink.gif

Thanks laugh.gif I thought something "ancient" or natural would be great - it would also fit the time where DC is set (at least I assumed so)

Each site skin represents extra work for making changes to the site--they must be tested and tweaked to ensure that they display properly on each skin. The number of people who use non-default skins is a disproportionately small section of the user base. Thus, if anything, I'd rather reduce the number of site skins by dropping the least used ones than try to add more.