Tyra-Ice

Tyra's Artwork

What do you think of my art?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fffff! Shoulda known that was comin'. xd.png

*gasp* D8 Oh no! *runs over and begins CPR on Dragongirl*

Now let me tell you guys, that fur was the hardest thing in the world to do. xd.png

Edited by Tyra-Ice

GAH. DONT DO THAT. *dies from CPR*

I like him! His legs are a little round compared to his body, but eh. I love! Especially his little tongue x3.

Nuuu! D8 What have I done to her?!!

Heh heh, yeah... ^^; I tried to follow the sprite as closely as I could since Pillows are kinda difficult. > w >

Hmm.... MAYBE, I'll livestream if I feel like doing the cheese right now... but I have to see, the cheese is gonna be slightly difficult because of his position on the pillow but I think I can manage. wink.gif

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Lol, don't worry I'm working on yours now that I'm done with Dragongirl's. wink.gif @XxdragicexX

Sorry for the confusion. Another member asked a while ago for a request but there were no slots open so I promised her a slot. So first I have to check with her but if she doesn't answer, you can have the next spot. 83 @Laurarockstar

Edited by Tyra-Ice

One: Yay! I got the sub-title thing! 'Tyra's Artwork-Art for Dragon Lovers'!

Two: Laurarockstar...Hurry, before someone else takes your place like me taking Tiffashy's place!

Three: This isn't going to end well...@KrystalSharz

Yup. ^^ @Laura

Lol, yeah! I really liked your suggestion "Art for Dragon Lovers" so I put in up in the first post. Is that ok? @seacatsmew

So the request list will look like this when I can edit it:

1. XxdragicexX

2. seacatsmew

3. Kassa_Pyro

4. Laurarockstar

5. Tiffashy(maybe;waiting for her response)

Those on the list who haven't filled out a request form, please do so. ^^

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Yippy! ^^ I'll post my request form properly then?

Forum Name: Kassa_Pyro

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Kassa_Pyro

Additionally, My special list (to show you're on the waiting list ^^): Here

Breed of Dragon(s) Requested: OC Dragon

Description: Basic Concept (warning, I have no skillz).

In general: An eastern dragon with a long body. Black scales, with a long white stripe down the back. No wings, but legs visible. Has long golden whiskers, and a tassle-like set of golden hairs coming off the end of his tail. Golden/amber colored eyes.

Headshot or Full Body: Full Body

How many dragons in the request(no more than two in one picture please): 1

Specific pose? Could he be sort of curled in on himself, if that's possible? Looking out at the camera?

Media(Sketch, Traditional, Computer Art): Computer Art (or whatever you did the pillow/Cheese in?)

Payment(before breeding an egg for me, please pm me to make sure I have space open): Discussed a bit with you, but I'll be doing my best to catch (or trade if possible) a CB Ice for you. I have also put you first on my waiting list for a 2nd gen PB Ice egg, which I can try again for in ~6 days. biggrin.gif

If you need anymore info, please let me know. smile.gif

Edited by Kassa_Pyro

Its just fine @ Tyra

/turns into a Russian Blue cat

Meow? (I'm not a ninja anymore...) @ KystalSharz

o0 That's strange, it seems to work fine for me. Maybe photobucket is misbehaving for you?

Maybe try This ((I'll edit it into my original request as well))

@Kassa_Pyro: Great, that works! Now the only question I have is do you want his horns to be wavy/curvey like you have them in the pic or do you want them straight?

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((I look like the cat in my avatar.))

Meow~!

Edited by seacatsmew

~Progress Update~

XxdragicexX

user posted image

Note to XdragicexX: When I color your request, I'll make the eyes open. 83

seacatsmew

user posted image

Note to seacatsmew: I'm going to fix the muzzle on the royal blue hatchie when I color it; so it looks kinda weird right now.

Kassa_Pyro

user posted image

Note to Kassa_Pyro: Does this look ok? If not, I'll do the other sketch I showed you.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Yup! ^^ I figured out the two genders of my dragons; its easy to tell. The Purple is a female(the males have mustaches), and I believe the Royal Blue is a male(the muzzle and horns are both different colors; not the same).

@seacatsmew: Yeah, that's right! Good guesses. ^^

@Steam: *le gasp!* Oh really? 8D lol