Tyra-Ice

Tyra's Artwork

What do you think of my art?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you have any more room for another request? I would love to get my hands on your art :3

Its sooo epicccc -drools-

Do you have any more room for another request? I would love to get my hands on your art :3

Its sooo epicccc -drools-

Hmm.... let's see.... *acts all professional by putting on sophisticated glasses and checking a list* Ah! Why yes, it seems I do have one spot open. wink.gif Go ahead and fill out a commission form then post it here.

Tyra, I see you need a female pink....I might be able to breed you one, but it'll take some time. Also because I need to make sure I can also use the pink dragon gender thing...anyways, I'll be an IOU for a while. But I keep my promises!

Forum Name:seacatsmew

Scroll Link: Press the purple dragon in my signature.

Breed of Dragon(s) Requested: Shadow Walker Hatchling and mature!

How many dragons in the request: Two.

Specific pose?: Playing around.

Media(Sketch, Traditional, Computer Art): Whatever would look the best.

Payment: (Hopefully) A female pink egg.

Sorry Tiffashy....I took your space.

Edited by seacatsmew

Awww i see your sick.I hope you feel better! -waits patiently for requested art-

Aw, thanks. <83 I appreciate your concern! I will continue your request as soon as I'm feeling better.

Tyra, when my pink dragons can breed, you HAVE to make sure that the pink will be a female!!! And that's sad. Your sick...and I was just sick.

Alright, my adult pink dragon can't influence any eggs for 5 more days though just to warn you. @seacatsmew

Waiting until it(the pink egg) hatches!

Edited by seacatsmew

NOTICE: I came down with the flu. D8 I have a fever and everything so sadly I'm putting all commissions on hold until I get better. I estimate I'll need at least a week to recover and get caught up with school and everything so I'm just asking you all to be patient until I can get well again. I hope you understand. Edited by Tyra-Ice

Oh my pygmy! That's horrible! Just horrible! Hope you get well soon, and Happy Valentines Day to everyone.

Update! Hello everyone! 8D I'm finally feeling better so I can get back to your requests. ^^ So far, the sketches for XxdragicexX's and Dragongirl10188's commissions are both finished! I will post them tomorrow or Wednesday when I get the chance so you guys can see the progress. 83 Edited by Tyra-Ice

ok! I'm amazed..for the first time ever (that I can remember)..I'm being patient...anyways, I can't wait! And I'm wondering, if I really wanted to, since mine isn't started yet, can I edit my form? Just wondering.

ok! I'm amazed..for the first time ever (that I can remember)..I'm being patient...anyways, I can't wait! And I'm wondering, if I really wanted to, since mine isn't started yet, can I edit my form? Just wondering.

Sure, go ahead. ^^

~Progress Update~

XxdragicexX

user posted image

Dragongirl10188

user posted image

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Forum Name:seacatsmew

Scroll Link: Press the purple dragon in my signature.

Breed of Dragon(s) Requested: Purple dragon matured hatchling and Royal Blue dragon matured hatchling.

How many dragons in the request: Two.

Specific pose?: Playing around.

Media(Sketch, Traditional, Computer Art): Whatever would look the best.

Payment: Already paid you.

I have three Purple dragons(soon to be four), two Royal Blue dragons(soon to be three), and 0 Shadow Walker dragons. I think Purple and Royal Blue would be a better pick.

Edited by seacatsmew

Tyra i have an edit that i would like to be made.Do you think you could make the one on the right a flip version of the left? I know this might make it take so much longer so you mind as well work on Dragongirls first.

@XxdragicexX: Hmm... Alright, I think I can do that. ^^ You're right though that it's going to take a bit longer but not much since I can copy and flip on gimp.

ninja.gif Oh no.... *holds up chopsticks* I HAVE CHOPSTICKS AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM!

~Progress Update~

Dragongirl10188

user posted image

What do you guys think so far?

Edited by Tyra-Ice