TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

My little gold is hatching now...in the ER so I expect a new little one in a few mins.....

Hurry hurry!!! lol....

My little gold is hatching now...in the ER so I expect a new little one in a few mins.....

Hurry hurry!!! lol....

OOOOooooh, It hatched!! Such a purrrty lil thing...lol...!!

(wraps new baby in gold cloth and prepares bottle of unicorn milk...)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Is this why alpine is so crowded?!

Yes =)

I was so obsessed over a gold I missed a CB Ice.

Is this why alpine is so crowded?!

biggrin.gif Yup! I'm crowding there too! In a desperate attempt to get at least one gold shimmering egg! I only want one but the crowd won't get smaller rolleyes.gif

Edited by ShadowQueen

Didn't catch anything during the 1 AM drop but I did catch two gold shimmers in the 2 AM drop. So I'm rather happy.

edited for spelling fail. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

same - just one would be nice - bit depressing when you see in the trades section people with up to 7 golds using them to trade with, and I still haven't even got one.

At least i managed some blue

Yep,I managed to snatch 2 blues too.Unfortunately the rare dragies I have (Silvers and Golds) don't have nice lineages and wouldn't produce me a gold or a silver egg for anything in the worlds (a whole year of breeding them each and every week showed me so).The legendary trio has the issue with the lineages but I think they'd breed more often (but still not quite sure)

I still don't have ANY of these >_< Doesn't help that I keep missing the top of the hour by two minutes and by then it's empty again...

I still don't have ANY of these >_< Doesn't help that I keep missing the top of the hour by two minutes and by then it's empty again...

Set an alarm for a couple of minutes beforehand, maybe? :3

ninja.gif Totally missed them all again!Please quick snatchers,leave one itsy bitsy shimmering goldie for me too? rolleyes.gif *praying to the great spirit of the internet* Edited by ShadowQueen

...oops, missed the drop. I was going to just write for a minute while waiting for the top of the hour and got carried away. Again XD

I missed it too. Too busy looking at the forum. Plus my eggs have to hatch so I can pick up more. Need one more golf so I can have a pair.

I managed to snatch 2 of the pretty blue eggs, but I really want some Gold eggs too! biggrin.gif

(They run out so fast! >__<;)

Finally have internet again after several long long days without & I had a feeling I should check for dragons...figures a new release would happen then. at least they are still dropping frequently enough for me to try - so far no luck tho. haven't manged a single new egg but I'm gonna keep trying for a little bit longer & maybe get lucky

Check the trades. Lots of people offering trades for their golds.

I want to shoot DC downtime. >:(

I was there for the hourly drop, but then forgot to check back after it said downtime.