TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I haven't caught any either and I have been control clicking.

It took me until today to even get the royal blues, and only then because someone pitched them in AP.

OMG the adoults are so amazeing, i so love them, and the pose of the gold female is so majestic, it wuld deserve to be a rare breed. Cant wait till myne grow up.

Thank you spriters for such excelent sprites, and thank you TJ for releaseing them into the cave.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

This is the 3rd drop that I've been up for and have gotten absolutely nothing! I missed a couple of CB Ice eggs, too! & a CB Nebula & CB Blacks! xd.png

Massive failure since the beginning to get even 1 shimmer eggie.... anyone with spare to give?

*frust* *sigh* darn eggies dry.gif

Btw, congrats to all those who have gotten theirs smile.gif

Edited by AzureMist

This is the 3rd drop that I've been up for and have gotten absolutely nothing! I missed a couple of CB Ice eggs, too! & a CB Nebula & CB Blacks! xd.png

I wish these new golds didn't seem so impossible to catch!

Edited by BrightStarBella

Two of blue eggies hatch in a few hours :3

The royal blue x moonstone and royal blue x pink you have up there would look really good all together. =o

I agree, especially about the pinks. I really like the contrast there.

Love the grey x royal blue cross - very nice, might start my own checker with that one since I did manage to get 5 blues.

Given up trying to get a gold wyvern.

Even though it seems they are now to be common, or at least relatively common, people are still snatching like they were rares.

Gonna de-value rather quickly though and hopefully I'll be able to get one in a week or 2.

That third Gold Wyvern is ever elusive. -w-''

And who ever got that CB Gold in the last drop is lucky as all get-out. XD

I saw a CB Gold metallic in that drop, spazz-clicked it, but didn't get it ^^; Congrats to whomever did :3

I´m in love with the shimmer adults and with rhe moonglow adults. biggrin.gif

To the spriters .... you created two wonderful dragons!! A big THANK YOU to all involved in this masterpiece!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Geez, missed that completely oO I just wanted to get myself a sunstone egg via my phone, when i saw 103! people lurking aeound the alpine. I was all WTF and headet to the forum xd.png Those new draggies are so pretty! Good to hear that they are going to be at least semi-common^^ *cant wait to get home to her pc* sadly i have to work another 7-8 hours jet >.>

Edit: They are so gorgeous, want to have a whole army of them!! :3 Thanks to TJ and all Spriters!!

Edited by Mow

I just love the new Golden Wyverns and Royal Blue Dragons. As you can see from my signature.....

I'm despretly seeking them out. If anyone would happen to have one, please do teleport one to me. And even though they should be common, I've been madly stalking the abandoned page and biomes and I haven't seen a single egg from either new dragon ANYWHERE.

These new dragons look very nice! I can't wait for a week when I am back around a decent internet connection and can finaly get down to catching some of these!

Can't wait for mine to grow. Sooooo looking forward to breeding the female shimmering to this years x-mas dragon. biggrin.gif

Since people are saying what they think would be good mate options for their moonlight hatchies, what about if someone paired them up with the Winter Seasonals? :3 Dark blue paired with light blue (similar to the moonlight x Moonstone chart I saw earlier) :3

Looking from the sprites position i think this wuld be a good combination, still need to find a good sprite combination for famale rayalblue.

user posted imageXuser posted image

So, I'm hunting for a GW for someone...and I caught a CB Silver. I'm SOOO happy right now. xd.png

So, I'm hunting for a GW for someone...and I caught a CB Silver. I'm SOOO happy right now. xd.png

me too...two cb silvers dropped? o_O

these new eggs...i swear they're like a luck charm. i miss clicked a royal blue...that's the only disappointing thing. i prefer the golden wyverns.

Wow! That's lucky! blink.gif Congrats! :3 I wish we all had miss-clicks like that xd.png

I think the Royal Blue would look nice with Nocturne. Maybe Nocturne male and royal blue female.

I think I'm going to try that if its possible.

That was my thought as well... they will look lovely day and night xd.png