TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Just incubated my royal blue eggs and I can't wait to see them hatched. smile.gif

Do you have any background info on your dragon?

I love reading that kind of stuff!

I have some ideas for more, but I've hesitated to write anything up, really, because I was hoping to talk it over with Naervon to make sure she didn't have objections. (She started the thread for these guys, although I was the one who wrote up all the final descriptions and such.) But seeing as she hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact her in months, and has been inactive on the forums/cave for what looks like well over a year... I'm starting to think I've got a free hand at this point with the expansion on their info. *g*

Oooh, goody. I absolutely adore extra breed information. It really gives a bigger scape for what they're personality and behaviour is like. I really hope that some day there's a place on site to collect all the extra things that conceptors and artists know about their dragons, so people don't have to scramble for all the bits and pieces tucked around the forum.

I have some ideas for more, but I've hesitated to write anything up, really, because I was hoping to talk it over with Naervon to make sure she didn't have objections. (She started the thread for these guys, although I was the one who wrote up all the final descriptions and such.) But seeing as she hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact her in months, and has been inactive on the forums/cave for what looks like well over a year... I'm starting to think I've got a free hand at this point with the expansion on their info. *g*

Oooh, goody. I absolutely adore extra breed information. It really gives a bigger scape for what they're personality and behaviour is like. I really hope that some day there's a place on site to collect all the extra things that conceptors and artists know about their dragons, so people don't have to scramble for all the bits and pieces tucked around the forum.

I agree. If nothing else place it on the wiki pages...

Please forgive me if this has been brought up before... but does TJ know that when people view the lineage links of CB Golden Wyverns, the old egg sprite still shows up? unsure.gif It is something that I noticed yesterday and I just checked again and see that it hasn't been fixed yet. unsure.gif

I think that is going to work a bit like how the old Pink dragons did. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Oh my gosh, I love them even more now just by seeing the adult sprites. They're really beautiful!

I agree. If nothing else place it on the wiki pages...

A couple of the pages on the wiki have information; I know the Terraes, Skywings and the BBWs do, but I'm not sure about any of the others.

Edited by Completely Different

Do you have any background info on your dragon?

I love reading that kind of stuff!

oh well please do! i can't speak for others but i love that kind of stuff! if anything, you can always go back and alter something if she doesn't like it but if she hasn't been active for well over a year i don't think you should hold back!

I love the adults! I've seen the golden one before. I just didn't recognize the hatchling tongue.gif

They're beautiful. Thank you spriters.

Oh wow...the adults look more pretty than expected! Very gorgeous!

Kudos to the spriters for these lovely dragons! Thank you!

...now I need to get me more golds...

Having a hard time deciding whether the shimmers or the royal blues would look better paired with a day glory. Both... options....... so pretty........ *head asplode*

There is still their release, right? I have not been able to pick up a single egg for now.

This is a permanent release so they will continue to fall.

This is a permanent release so they will continue to fall.

I know that, but they are more common when they are 1st released then later, right?

Having a hard time deciding whether the shimmers or the royal blues would look better paired with a day glory. Both... options....... so pretty........ *head asplode*

They're not a Drake so you wouldn't be able to do a Night/Day Glory match-up sad.gif

Ahh! Still so many hours before my next ones hatch and I can go hunting again. I have one egg slot open and I don't want to waste it laugh.gif

I know that, but they are more common when they are 1st released then later, right?

Absolutely. However, these have been dropping so thickly for four days now that I reckon it's safe to assume they'll be either commons or low-end uncommons. smile.gif

Breathe, everyone! If the eggs escape you now, there'll be lots more opportunity later to roll one onto your scroll.

Yes. When they first fall they are more common in the drops and become less common in the drops as the ratios adjust.

They're not a Drake so you wouldn't be able to do a Night/Day Glory match-up sad.gif

Ahhh, NUTS. I had completely forgotten about that. Explains why the entry for "day glory" in my spreadsheet is still empty under "best mate", heh.

So many dragon types now, it's getting hard for my middle-aged brain to keep up with the details!

In completely unrelated news, every time I see "Flood control is enabled on this board", I fear that if I try to post again before the timer runs down, I'll have to contend with Master Chief and his hot-pink-needle gun. wink.gif

OHMYGAWD the adults ARE MAGNIFICENT!!

BUT UGH. Now everyone would be SO DESPERATE to get one now = even more competition

Well luckily I have one of each.