TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Eeeep! The Shimmerings! So incredibly gorgeous!!! wub.gif

Can't wait to breed them to the other gold-themed ones!

And I really, really like the royal blues as well.

What a great new release! biggrin.gif

Sitting here staring at my scroll and wishing to unlock ASAP. 7 long more hours to go....mrrrr......The new releases are so freakingly awesome ... want so many moar ... hope they won't go rare/uncommon.

Got the last shimmer I needed for my set, woo! Now to just hope they turn out the proper genders, since I'm totally out of influences. rolleyes.gif I'm constantly at war with myself over More Pinks Would Be Good To Have versus Then My Scroll Would Feel Lopsided... I'm such a dork.

But I'm a dork with a full set of new dragons, so I'm a HAPPY dork. laugh.gif

Finally got to see the adults. I'm planning on trying to get small armies of all of 'em.

My hopes of getting shimmer eggs is smaller with every hour - caught none during the last drop.

omg the gold shimmer males are gorgeous!!! I love them! Thanks TJ and spriters!!! THe moons are pretty too biggrin.gif

Oh yay~ these are the ones i was thinking of, soooo happy now. Beautiful sprites, awesome work spriters ;3

I will likely hoard the Royal blues...silver and blue look to good together :3

The golden wyverns always put me in awe as well, likely gonna get a bunch of those to.

Gorgeous release, thank you so much :3

Yep... I'm definitely in love! wub.gif Those sprites are absolutely fantastic! Big THANKS to Sif, Verridith and Imbecamiel again for these beauties. And also a big thanks to TJ for releasing them.

Whoa, these dragons are gorgeous. Especially the Golden Wyvern. O.o Thanks TJ and the artists for these pretty dragons! laugh.gif

wub.gif AWESOME job spriters! I want a million of them now! They are absolutly stunning I can't stand the wait! wub.gif

OMFG, gorgeous sprites! I think I like Golden Wyverns a little more, but both breeds are just epic =o I want to hoard them now...

Wow, these golds are stunning! They look great, I'm sure they'll be very sought after (well, they currently are already). The blues also look good, but the golds are my favorites!

I'm very in love with the blue males *-* And as everyone will hunt for golds.. I might get some cheap blue hatchies.. hehe

*finally home, nervously checks thread for reactions*

Heee, I'm so happy that people are liking them! :D :D :D

And oh my, Verridith and Sif - those Golden adults are awesomesauce. So much love for them! <3

Edited by Imbecamiel

Heee, I'm so happy that people are liking them! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And oh my, Verridith and Sif - those Golden adults are awesomesauce. So much love for them! <3

Are you kidding? Lol...if you and the other spriters could be nominated for sainthood, you probably would!! hehehehe

Ohappiness <33 Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and comments, I'm glad you enjoy them =D

If I may comment a little on my ideas for Golden Wyverns' concept, these guys are incredibly proud. They'll do anything to protect their families, though as they are also highly intelligent, many try to avoid confrontation and find diplomatic solutions to problems. However, they aren't above chasing out another dragon who means to be a threat! They are quite skilled in the magic of illusion and appearance, not so much with the elements. They can also change one substance into another, like alchemy.

Play with that however you will :3

Heee, I'm so happy that people are liking them! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm no expert spriter but you guys who sprited this should be proud, these are probably the best (in my opinion) sprites i've seen smile.gif

Ohappiness <33 Thank you all for your wonderful thoughts and comments, I'm glad you enjoy them =D

If I may comment a little on my ideas for Golden Wyverns' concept, these guys are incredibly proud. They'll do anything to protect their families, though as they are also highly intelligent, many try to avoid confrontation and find diplomatic solutions to problems. However, they aren't above chasing out another dragon who means to be a threat! They are quite skilled in the magic of illusion and appearance, not so much with the elements. They can also change one substance into another, like alchemy.

I am now going to name my 2 shimmer males Edward and Alphonse. No one may stop me.

Edited by aangs-sister

lol yea both sprites are really good! Great job you three! I plan on making armies of them xd.png hoping that one gold will be male one female and one moon male and one moon female... fingers crosses... once again thanks so much!!!

Heee, I'm so happy that people are liking them! :D :D :D

They're both very gorgeous - how could you expect a different reaction? ♥

Love how regal both dragons are. Plus they're peaceable (through descriptions) and glorious. 8D

Thanks to you both and Sif for making these lovelies. c:

ETA: *le gasp* I spy spriter badges for you two now! (unless it's been there for awhile and I never noticed >>")

Edited by Varekis

Love the adults, I remember seeing the Golden Wyverns in the dragon requests some forevers ago. So glad to see them finally in the cave <3 . 4 of my eggs just hatched so I may just go ahead and look for for some more at the next drop.

Do you have any background info on your dragon?

I love reading that kind of stuff!

that's very interesting! if you ever get the chance to flesh this out out in the future, please do! reading dragon backgrounds is fun for me and i like learning as much as possible about breeds :3

I am now going to name my 2 shimmer males Edward and Alphonse. No one may stop me.

LOL that is win! Better go snag those names if they haven't been taken already.

I know what I'm gonna name my male. Nobody will know why, either. <3