TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Okay now I reaaaally need that 4th Golden baby to finish my goal of having two pairs of each.

It's time to get back to hunting.

I shall prevail!

I have an angel - an eeeeevil angel who has given me another Shimmer!!! YOU ROCK THE HARDEST!!

@becrux, You bet!!! *brofists all around!*

Edited by oddsoxdi

I did notice, that since they grew up, there are less Royal Blue eggs being tossed to the AP, laugh.gif

I'll be attempting to start breeding these for the Breeding/Gifting thread next week, for those who don't mind 2nd gens.

Edited by Cheystar

Wow. These two are absolutely stunning. I am completely in love with both types.

Thanks TJ and Spriters! Fantastic Job!

Wow. Just put my newer eggs in hatcheries, and all the ERs are chock full of blue and gold eggs.

Wonder what that's about... xd.png

And now you all know why I am hoarding these <333!

Amazing job spriters! biggrin.gif!

Everyone told you the gold adults would look slightly better

What a wonderful thing to wake up to. <3

Okay I don't recognize the golden wyverns but omg... they are gorgeous! Same goes for the royal blue but I think I made that part obvious already. :P

And yessss, I guessed the name right! Royal blue was taken as a name, but I had taken Royal blue dragon (I did also take Royale blue, which I think sounds rather fancy :D) since I had a feeling that might be it. 8D

Thanks to TJ and all the spriters. These two dragons are absolutely beautiful. ;A;

EDIT: Emoticons have been killed. c:

Edited by Varekis

I notice that the description for the Goldens hint they have magical abilities. I wonder if they are going to get a BSA eventually??

Very nice work indeed, they are real beauties!

Now if only I can get a few golds.

O.O Omigosh thse are AMAZINGLY beautiful. Wow!!!! New favorites for my list. Brilliant spriting work you guys!!

Oh my Goodness, these dragons are absolutely gorgeous! I love them both, although for very different reasons! Now I really want a Golden Wyvern to have a Male/Female team! And those Royal Blues... OMG. I must have more on my scroll! 0_0

Must figure out pretty lineage...

PurplexRoyal Blue, perhaps?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Everything goes good with Purple ;D

Edited by MysticTiger

ZOOM! There went another drop!

These will be popular for a while - and with good reason! I long to hoard the pretty little shimmery golds... laugh.gif

I'm a bit bummed they're not more Eastern as I had hoped, but wow now I reeeeeaaally want a Male Gold, the sprite is gorgeous O_o

Was not expecting these guys to both be so darned beautiful. I'm going to have to collect loads more. |D

I wonder if they'll be rare or not(I hope so, especially those royal blues, so lovely.)

I'm glad they did different sprites for the genders! I think it makes things more interesting.

Thank you for the lovely new dragons! ^^

I notice that the description for the Goldens hint they have magical abilities. I wonder if they are going to get a BSA eventually??

OMG!! A BSA?? I hope that would happen. Wonder what kind it would be if so?