TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Amazing! =o I usually get really excited when I see the eggs and/or hatchies for new releases then get a tad disspointed with the adults but these were certainly no let down at all! I know I'll be hoarding these for sure happy.gif

Just hope the lineage tiles get fixed soon so I can think of a bunch of lineages to start tongue.gif

Wow! I'm so impressed, I said it out loud when I saw the adults! They are absolutely stunning!! The gold and black is just beautiful together, and so is the blue and silver!!

Since I can't decide which is my favorite, I'll just have to hoard them both!! wub.gif

Thank you again to the spriters! It just goes to show that we have a whole community of talented artists working dilligently to provide us with really incredible pretties for our scrolls. If I knew where all of you lived, I would bring you cupcakes. Seriously. And also thanks to TJ and the mods who always make new releases fun!

Not sure if the cupcakes would be creepy or endearing, but they do sound good. tongue.gif

Glad you all love them!

BTW, looking at your pillow-army stuff, would you like me to try breeding you some pillows sometime? (Sometime being whenever we're not all locked over the new release xd.png)

After all it was a wise choice to collect a few golden eggs, the adult sprites are just amazing tongue.gif

Now those are some BLOODY GORGEOUS dragons, and no mistake. Big kudos to all the artists on this release; all four adult sprites are stunning, and I can't wait until mine grow up to join them. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Aaaaand now that we know what they're officially called, time to go make up some names!

i don't have enough superlatives for these two new dragons - they're all so wonderful! Thank you so much for all your hard work and sharing your obvious talent with us.

Now, when's the next drop????

I love, love, love the Royal Blues, they are so beautiful : D Unfortunately I haven't been able to get shimmers or the blues thanks to having to compete with 299 other persons, but I hope I'll get one someday. I hope they are common enough for me to hoard an army of them : D The Shimmers are also beautiful, but the color scheme just doesn't fit my taste smile.gif Awesome work by the spriters.

The old Silvers are starting to look flat and old now compared to the new golds and now all these new dragons.

These are stunning, I'm loving both. I'll have to think on a lineage if they are both cooperative. wink.gif

yay! my spazz clicking got me one more gold wyvern eggy, now I finally have a pair biggrin.gif

as much as I like those though, I think I may just have to start hoarding those royal blues, they are AWESOME! Thanks TJ, and all the spriters and everyone else that worked on these. What a wonderful way to start the year!

Hey Sif, do you know if any of the spriters on these are getting spriters alts? Just curious *grin*

So glad I got my pairs.

Now, only for them to gender right...

That's why I got at least three of each. I figure the odds are pretty good for at least one of each gender. lol

Hey Sif, do you know if any of the spriters on these are getting spriters alts? Just curious *grin*

Spriters alts are for holidays, and this wasn't a holiday release, even if done on a holiday. :3

~

Especially excited for the royal blues. Congrats artists!

Oh my gosh, I love, love, LOVE both of these dragons... I really like the Golden Wyverns, though the Royal Blues come in a close second. Aaaaah, I need to get at least two GW eggs... sadly, I've been too slow to nab a single one.

I can't wait to get my golds, so I can complete the collection of these beauties! They're wonderful! wub.gif

This is a first for me... every name I tried was available. blink.gif My new Royal Blue family is now The King of the Blues, The Queen of the Nile, The Prince of Persia, and The Princess Zelda.

I am more than a wee bit surprised by this. laugh.gif

Mostly, though, I'm posting to say that the more I look at the gold wyverns, the more I love that spiky, ridgy crest running down their necks. <3 I wouldn't want to give one a hug, but I shall certainly admire it from a distance.

Hmmm, since it's the Chinese new year release, does that make the gold wyvern a Chinese Crested? wink.gif

Did anyone watch the numbers in the Alpine Biome go from like 86 a few seconds before the top of the hour to 230 some? Made me laugh.

The golden wyverns are just breathtaking...I'm glad I picked up so many now! biggrin.gif

The adult sprites are simply gorgeous~ I can't wait for mine to grow up :3

OMG They grew, they're so lovely! *squee* can't wait till mine grow, though I wish I could get a shimmer T.T

This is a first for me... every name I tried was available.  blink.gif  My new Royal Blue family is now The King of the Blues, The Queen of the Nile, The Prince of Persia, and The Princess Zelda.

I am more than a wee bit surprised by this.  laugh.gif

Mostly, though, I'm posting to say that the more I look at the gold wyverns, the more I love that spiky, ridgy crest running down their necks.  <3  I wouldn't want to give one a hug, but I shall certainly admire it from a distance.

Hmmm, since it's the Chinese new year release, does that make the gold wyvern a Chinese Crested?  wink.gif

laugh.gif I borrowed that name! One of my Goldens is now named CB Greater Chinese Crested, lol.

My favourite name so far of my Royal Blues is CB Celestial Reflections. One of the Golden eggs that I managed to catch the other day, has the code xFabl (caps messed.) Trying to decide on the theme. Whether I should go with something to do with a story or just go for something associated with the Fable games xd.png

Edited by CDM