TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Golden Wyvern Beauty before us all, wow....Me likey soo much, now I really hope my trade will work, but Highly doubt it.....But preying b/c my internet is to slow and new release force is filled full on the gold list and its just to much, did 100 tabs to open each page to get an egg yesterday at library to find out all were stolen before me, wow.....

Go Golden Wyvern.....

---

I just hope I can catch whatever this feb. for my sweetling silver, or rosebud silver I should call it...

Edited by White-Sword-Master

laugh.gif I sure they'll be fixed soon! I just in awe of all of them! wub.gif

I hope they do not.

I missed sexybutts.

Stunning! I think these are some of the prettiest dragons yet. Spriters, you all outdid yourselves!

ohmy.gif WOW ohmy.gif

How awesome! The adults are wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I like the Golden Wyvern so much more than the redesigned metallic gold. The Royal Blue is stunning as well. I am in AWE! laugh.gif Thanks spriters, you truly gave us a priceless gift this time around.

*Gets ready to HOARD* tongue.gif

Silverwingwyvern: You're SOOO right, and I'll be one of them!

ETA: Too bad the fives and tens have been taken over by the AP

Edited by oddsoxdi

Oh hey, I was right. I do really like the Royal Blue dragons! I feel a lineage project coming on.

The Golden Wyverns are also very lovely.

Silverwingwyvern: You're SOOO right, and I'll be one of them!

ETA: Too bad the fives and tens have been taken over by the AP

xd.png GET MORE GOLD!!!! thats what you'll akk scream me included xd.png

You think they're hard to get now? xd.png

My GOODNESS, they are both so gorgeous! I can't decide which I love more, but I think these may have just replaced spitfires as my favorites. Or at least, right up there. smile.gif

Imbecamiel, Verridith, Sif, Platinum Draco, and everyone else involved with these, you have outdone yourselves! Bravo!!!

Thank you so much, and TJ, of course.

i think they just became 20 times harder to get! Man are those adults ever gorgeous. Like blow my mind beautiful - BOTH of them - well all four of them!

ETA: I'll bet you stop finding them in the AP now!

Edited by oddsoxdi

My first golden gendered female. I named her Lady Golden Silk. Hurry up hatchies!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! The adults of both are AMAZING!!! I'm in love with the Goldens...and the Royal Blues - wow!! I see more lineage projects in my future laugh.gif

I gave them chinese names biggrin.gif

I did too, only mine are Anglicized. Not sure what Golden Silk would be in actual Chinese.

Absolutely beautiful <3

How strange is it that I'd almost forgotten about these beauties, despite watching their development for quite some time? The moment I saw the adults, though, it all came rushing back. They look stunning.

Als0; whose going to start an All Gold lineage, composed purely of the Wyverns, Tinsels and Dragons?

The adult sprites are so beautiful. I can't choose which one I like better, they are both really pretty.

I saw pillow eggs, chicken eggs, one black dragon egg and lots of shimmers and moonies. Too bad my scroll is full xd.png

Wow! I'm so impressed, I said it out loud when I saw the adults! They are absolutely stunning!! The gold and black is just beautiful together, and so is the blue and silver!!

Since I can't decide which is my favorite, I'll just have to hoard them both!! wub.gif

Thank you again to the spriters! It just goes to show that we have a whole community of talented artists working dilligently to provide us with really incredible pretties for our scrolls. If I knew where all of you lived, I would bring you cupcakes. Seriously. And also thanks to TJ and the mods who always make new releases fun!