TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Totally hoarding male gold Wyverns now.

ohaithar incredibly pretty blue dragons that I've already decided to hoard alongside embers. Pity that wouldn't work as a lineage.

the gold wyverns are gorgeous too! tongue.gif

Ok, thank you oddsoxdi.

It seems to me, I couldn´t look .. cause I look and look and I could not see any names there... biggrin.gif

A CB Silver? Or long lineage? There is a great difference. If it's a CB Silver, tell me who and I run to trade any Shimmer that I have.. xd.png

I got a 3rd gen silver and 4th gen silver for x1 shimmer ea. (yesterday or the day before, so unless they knew about the dragon beforehand, they probably didn't know which dragon it would be or the rarity) they are on the top of my scroll if you are curious about the lineage.

although i think people have been asking different things for it since i know people were unsure if it would be a rare or not. i do think i got lucky with that trade and the person who offered was generous (you know who you are, and thanks a lot)

tbh, i rather like the new shimmer and royal blue sprites more than the old metals so even if i can't get "great" trades anymore, i'll probably collect for personal satisfaction, like i do with a few other favored breeds.

then again Infi was making awesome offers of regular, nice lineage metals for hatchlings IOUs of the new dragons so that's kind of a hint too, i think. She does eat souls of metals so it has to be some kind of awesome metal :3

WHOA. The adults are stunning! I've got to get a couple more of these beauties, for sure. You did a wonderful job, spriters! <33

Ah they are adulds, yes I know them both from the completed section, the artists made really beautiful dragons! smile.gif

Wow! They're fantastic!! xd.png My compliments to the spriters! *bows down* Now I HAVE to get pairs. Only have one of each so far! unsure.gif

Lovely adults! Thanks TJ and congrats to the spriters!

Hmmmm....how come TJ only shows the female adult Golden? The Wiki shows both and the male Golden is my favorite!! I hope our adults will show both when they mature on our scrolls!!

So much for the chaos in the Cave slowing down any!! Not gonna happen NOW! laugh.gif

I can't wait to see the adults and descriptions. biggrin.gif

Same here, looks like TJ09's have grown up. They are truly amazing ^-^

Do any of the artists know how rare these beauties will be or will not be? Or is this something else they can't talk about?

I can't stop looking at the tails of the Golden Wyverns and the majestic pose of the royal blues laugh.gif

Love them, love them, love them! I've joined since Jan '08, but it's a first time in a long while that I've experienced the pure joy of squabbling over new dragons like this xd.png (Probably because I disappeared for months too lol)

It's a shame most of us who have Silver Tinsels have 2nd+ gens. I could see a gorgeous and coveted lineage with CB Royals, and Original Silver Tinsels as the starter.

So much for the chaos in the Cave slowing down any!! Not gonna happen NOW! laugh.gif

Haha! I know right? I am so ready to jump in the Alpine biome when I get a chance laugh.gif

Hey, the adults are up! I'm so glad I got a pair of both.

And I'll definitely be grabbing more of the Golden Wyverns in the near future. Does anyone else think they're absolutely gorgeous? wub.gif

Anyways, thanks again to TJ and all the spriters for another awesome release. biggrin.gif