TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Ug...I recently updated my firefox, and it's annoyingly sloww. >:( I've only caught 1 blue one, when I'm usually egg locked.

I've been staring at that for the past 45 minutes.

I'm hoping my little heart out that the eggs will stack behind that message ;-;

top of the hour?????

Beginning of the hour (8:00, 9:00....) etc...

Ive been staring at apline for hours and no eggs pop up EVER

You might be hitting it right after people snatch up the eggs... there is at least 200 people there right when the drop hits

Ive been staring at apline for hours and no eggs pop up EVER

Are you refreshing the page? And you need to start right when the hour changes from xx:59 to xx:00 because the eggs are snatched up so fast that they are gone in a minute or so!

214 PEOPLE!? ugh, i still have no chance, even two days after the release...

Really? A 1 minute drop? That's ridiculous!

It was like that last night when I was trying.

Today I was even trying to get eggs I know that aren't the new eggs but lol still too slow.

Thing is the release has spanned over 3 days now, ya? Most players would have incubates meaning after the second day, a lot of them would be free to pick up more. So unlike with Christmas/Valentine drops where players pick up their quota and leave for the next 3 days, catchers now have the option of returning and restocking. Well, that's my guess for why there's a steady 200+ people every single day.

I just reflex grabbed a pink, so now I'm locked lol.

Lol I have to watch out for that, though I only have 2 eggs so it wouldn't hurt me too bad... I tried to grab on of the guardian dragons when I saw it but it was snatched up too x.x

To those mentioning the drops lasting only a minute or so:

Lots of people play Dragoncave. So you also have to think about the sheer number of people out there who are active and ready to catch these new eggs. Only a certain amount drop every hour, and the longer the release is out, the more people that will show up. Keep in mind not every DC member is on the forum, and I am sure that they are just now realizing there are new eggs popping up on scrolls and in hatcheries...

The longer they are out, the more people are going to probably seek them, even two days after the release. All I can say is good luck and try to stay positive. ^^ That is what usually gets me through frustrating drops. So if you guys are getting frustrated/angry, take a break for awhile and come back when you feel better.. Putting on some nice music while catching helps too, and setting an alarm before the hourly drop might help remind you just in case you forget.

Also, keep in mind these are permanent. They aren't going to all up and vanish anytime soon, so try not to rush! There is also a thread where people are giving out these new eggs to those who have none in the Trading Section. wink.gif

Thing is the release has spanned over 3 days now, ya? Most players would have incubates meaning after the second day, a lot of them would be free to pick up more. So unlike with Christmas/Valentine drops where players pick up their quota and leave for the next 3 days, catchers now have the option of returning and restocking. Well, that's my guess for why there's a steady 200+ people every single day.

not to mention the people that (like someone i know of) make new accounts to grab more as soon as they run out of room...

well i saw nomber of ppl they are over than 400 on yesterday and eggs gone in just 1 minute, that's freaking me out

Ok so they are a permanent addition to dragcave? not a holiday dragon? >.o bc I missed this one completely xd.png

I mean I can catch them just fine, I just didnt check dragcave soon enough