TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Well this isn't normal. There are normal eggs already dropping with them. I only got one this time around and nearly clicked on a normal one.

pretty sure TJ will fix that soon. Dx

That, or they are classified as rares.

Clearly these are not extremely-common breeds. There are other eggs mixed in with them, and their numbers seem somewhat frugal. This is a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

Edited by Kanakha

Gah, two misclicks taking up spaces on my scroll... grrr. Gotta go to bed now, but hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow snagging the new releases. Still very excited!

Snagged four blues and two golds.

Have an egg due to hatch later today, and might try to trade a blue for a gold once they're cooled down.

-starts the agonizingly long wait to see the adults-

Got 3 of each, so I didn't manage to fill all my slots, but with only one slot empty I can rest for the night. Grats to all the artists in this release!

Have three eggs I really don't want to drop, lol. That sucks. xd.png I got one of the blue ones, now I need a gold. So hard to catch.. @_@ Gonna have to wait til tomorrow, though.

Only had two egg slots and misclicked a seasonal. Oh well, CB seasonal is good. I got one of the gold ones.

Thanks for the release, TJ. I will be eager to see what these are. smile.gif

Clearly these are not extremely-common breeds. There are other eggs mixed in with them, and their numbers seem quite frugal. This is a good thing as far as I'm concerned!

If they are normal commons I'm fine with that but if the whole BBW and it's other releases that happened at that time happen again with this set I wont be happy. You couldn't find them at all after they dropped for there release.

Why do new releases always happen when I'm not at the computer?! XD

I got two of each. I can get a third of one of them now, because I accidentally snagged a mint. ;3;

If they are normal commons I'm fine with that but if the whole BBW and it's other releases that happened at that time happen again with this set I wont be happy. You couldn't find them at all after they dropped for there release.

You mean Mod Mayhem? That was my first release. I think something similar happened. I recall the new releases being incredibly scarce. TJ changed it to make the drops last longer, soon after.

Can someone confirm if a similar thing happened with the gold/silver release, or trio release?

Edited by DarkEternity

caught 3 of each, i'm so happy there's a release today. such a perfect day for it...i want to guess that they are eastern type dragons? (well i hope, haha).

No luck. I'll return after school, but now I won't be able to concetrate all day. xd.png

Well, I got my six. Now time for bed.

Happy hunting everyone! smile.gif

I came online for a quick look at my scroll and saw "new eggs". Unfortunately I can't stay online to hunt now. I'll be back in a couple of hours and hope I'll be able to catch any. smile.gif

I'm confused, can we only get these dragons today or are they permanent like the others? >w< Because I don't see any D:

Edited by PrincessAnaki

Thanks TJ and Spriters, and Happy Chinese New Year to you!

Can't believe I was totally unlocked for this release; it was complete coincidence but I'm glad for it. Grabbed four golden and three blue, and went from "Hey, I'm unlocked" to completely egg booked in about ten minutes. xd.png

I don't recognize the eggs off the bat, but I just have this weird feeling I'm going to like the golden ones. No idea why. Maybe I'm just susceptible to shiny.