TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Are these permanent or just a temp drop like holidays??

I wondered why my suggestion/request thread on this topic went missing. xd.png

Yaaaaay!

biggrin.gif

Well, this makes up for me accidentally forgetting about my ND experiment and getting another dead egg (facepalm, I keep doing that). Can't wait to grab a few!

Ooh! So pretty! Please tell me they're going to be around long enough for me to hatch all my eggs and get un-scroll-locked!

Edit: Maybe someone could PM me, or at least PM me to tell me how to find out? This thread looks like it's moving too fast for me to atually see if someone replies...

Edited by Rixie Pakuna

How long are releases usually around for? I only have one spot >.<

These are going to be permanent as they don't got especial codes and usually special releases are just of one single dragon type. I'm not including prize dragons, fyi. You had to be luck enough to get them anyway.

These are going to be permanent as they don't got especial codes and usually special releases are just of one single dragon type. I'm not including prize dragons, fyi. You had to be luck enough to get them anyway.

Sorry what I meant was, how long will they continue to drop consistently for until the biome returns to normal?

Sorry what I meant was, how long will they continue to drop consistently for until the biome returns to normal?

Lately they've been dropping consistently for a day, then the numbers start to then out gradually until they drop like normal eggs. Least that's what I've seen.

Lately they've been dropping consistently for a day, then the numbers start to then out gradually until they drop like normal eggs. Least that's what I've seen.

Alright thanks! biggrin.gif

BTW where are TJ's? O.o

Woot! So excited. The little caption at the bottom of the release image made me spit water all over. tongue.gif