TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Awesome!!! I cant wait to see these guys Thanks TJ!!! wub.gif

Yay! I just caught one of each!

I wonder why TJ has 3 gold like eggs and four spiral ones...

Generally it means that if he has three of one, the adults will be dimorphic and the hatchling he freezes will not be. If he has four of the breed, it means both adults and hatchies will exhibit dimorphism.

I wonder why TJ has 3 gold like eggs and four spiral ones...

If my memory serves me right, it is because the Blue ones will have dimorphism for both the adults and hatchlings and the Gold ones will have dimorphism for the adults but not the hatchlings. smile.gif

Heh, totally ninja'd. ninja.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

I was just sitting here going through the biomes and I saw two descriptions I didn't recognize. Checked the wiki and couldn't find them there... then realized what was going on.

First time I've been on the site right as a new release started! laugh.gif How exciting!

Thank you!!!

These are wonderful and beautiful!!!

I was born in the year of the dragon so these are rather special I think!!

WOOT!!! Thanks to TJ and the spriters!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

Already lovely eggies, can't wait to see the rest of the spritework. Thanks so much to all involved, happy hunting and Happy New Year! xd.png

I'd hoped this occasion wouldn't go unacknowledged here in the Dragon Cave. wink.gif Also, yay! Another yellow/gold dragon! happy.gif Need one more of those so I'll have a pair of each. Then I'll be good. And also egg-locked. xd.png

Thanks TJ! Thanks spriters! I can't wait to see them! biggrin.gif

What biome are they under?

Alpine

-edit- Ninja'd, lol

And I still dunno whether they are sticking around or they're like Holiday dragons that are going away after today sad.gif

Edited by SimpleChaos55

Thanks TJ!

I looked in the alpine randomly and was confused for a second. xd.png

Love it love it love biggrin.gif New dragons biggrin.gif ... hmm buts wheres can I find them? lol

Alpine

-edit- Ninja'd, lol

And I still dunno whether they are sticking around or they're like Holiday dragons that are going away after today sad.gif

Hint: There's two types, they don't have special codes, and they seem to only be in one biome. Meaning they're here to stay.

Lovely Eggs,

locked as usual dry.gif

but there is always tomorrow---

Sweeeeeet, can't wait to grab 'em!

Happy Chinese New Year! I knew that it was going to be Chinese New Year, but the new release still caught me off guard. xd.png

Can't wait for them to hatch!!!! 8D Eastern-styled dragons? So excited!