Nightclan-Swiftfur

My Chemical Romance anyone?

Yeah, in a part of Life on the Murder Scene, Gerard talks about Green Day a bit and stuff.

Ah the subject of Gerard's hair, a subject I always love. No matter what colour, I just LOVE his hair. The orange hair looks AMAZING! It looks really soft. My favorite hair style is probably his short black hair like in I Don't Love You and Teenagers

user posted image

Frankie and Mikey and Ray are always loved wink.gif and don't forget the forever missed Bob! I love love love Frankie's old hairstyle, especially in I'm Not Okay

user posted image

And his tiara ^^

user posted image

Yeah I'll stop with the pictures now LOLZ

Haha! I hadn't seen MCR mentioned anywhere in, like, ages! xd.png They were my favourite band up until 7th grade (that was three years ago, btw). I had a total obsession with Gerard and his hair and Frankie's guitars! wink.gif I still have a picture of Gerard on my wall. tongue.gif They were the band that first got me into listening to music, so although I've moved on now, I always listen to their music fondly. happy.gif Ray and Frank play fairly well together and I was really sad when Bob left the group... sad.gif

Oh man.. I was sooooo obsessed with MCR. When I found out about them six or seven years ago I was always listening to their music, looking for pictures on internet and cutting articles from magazines (I still have those somewhere). One wall in my room was covered with posters from them, AFI, Evanescence, The Used (which I'm going to see next Friday! biggrin.gif) and more bands like that. I'm not obsessed any more now, but they will keep a special place in my heart and I will always love their music.

I still haven't seen them live. Luckily they play here (in the Netherlands) almost every time they are on a European tour, but so far I didn't have the money to go or found out afterwards they've been here. Like last year... But I'm keeping an eye on their tour schedule now so I'm not going to miss them again.

I don't really have one favourite song but Cancer, Sing and Headfirst for Halo's are probably the ones I like the most. My favourite album must be the Black Parade. I've listened it over and over and over again when I bought it.

For any MCR fans out there that haven't heard, they released two songs yesterday (and will be doing so for the next few months, making a total of 10 "new" songs).

You can get them on iTunes now. smile.gif

I pre-ordered the box set months ago. I'm extremely pleased so far. <3

My ex-girlfriend bought me one of their CD's a few years ago, and I became an instant member of the MCRmy rolleyes.gif

MIKEY WAY ALL THE WAY. You are speaking to a die-hard My Chem fan. They are my life.

I knew there were fellow MCR fans! I love Dangerdays and Welcome to the Black Parade! Favourite albums!

I really like MCR, but since somebody suggested P!atD, I listen to them much much more often.

At the moment, my favorite song by MCR is...

"Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands

Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo"

So... can you guess which song?

I also like Na Na Na. ( I shall not put the full title... it's long.)

I really like MCR, but since somebody suggested P!atD, I listen to them much much more often.

At the moment, my favorite song by MCR is...

"Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands

Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo"

So... can you guess which song?

I also like Na Na Na. ( I shall not put the full title... it's long.)

Totally The Sharpest Lives. I loveeee that song!

...Am... I REALLY the only one who thinks that Danger Days is a truly beautiful and meaningful album?

...Am... I REALLY the only one who thinks that Danger Days is a truly beautiful and meaningful album?

I love all their albums except for I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. It doesn't speak to me.

But I love The Sharpest Lives, too. It reminds me of an old friend...

My good friend introduced me to MCR early this year I think smile.gif I've always heard of MCR before then but never thought it was worth listening to.

Anyway the first MCR song I heard was "Cancer" and I immediately found it catchy and deep/meaningful. Since then, my friend and I both mutally shared our obsession over MCR and of course, GERARD WAY!! biggrin.gif

I don't really listen to MCR anymore though, I don't know why or maybe it's just lost it's appeal. I do listen to them occasionally though.

FUN FACT: There is actually a street called Gerard Way near my location!!! My friend and I freaked over about it lol

First song that got me hooked was Teenagers xd.png believe or not, I scare Gerard D:

Fav songs include; Mama, The Sharpest Lives, Na na na na, Sing, I'm not okay (I promise), WttBP, Famous Last Words, Helena <3, Do you know what they do to guys like us in prison?, Disenchanted, And... a lot more X'D

Guess this lyrics!

'Well they're never gonna catch me. Like a bullet througha flock of doves.' :3

'Well they're never gonna catch me. Like a bullet througha flock of doves.' :3

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison!

^ daaamn :c Yes biggrin.gif

New one haha 'The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud. Killjoys make some noise!' xd.png love that song

^ daaamn :c Yes biggrin.gif

New one haha 'The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud. Killjoys make some noise!' xd.png love that song

haha, that one's easy, that Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na) c:

Eek I know xd.png

what about... x3

'burning in on, just like a match you strike to incinerate' :з

Eek I know xd.png

what about... x3

'burning in on, just like a match you strike to incinerate' :з

Helena x_x one of my favorite songs ever.

I looove Helena!!

Eek a harder one :c

'She's watching over me'

>:)

haha, had me for a second there xd.png Welcome to the black parade.

Awww so close xd.png

hmmmmm...

'to wage this war against your fate' >,<

if too easy try this one!

'I'm incomplete'

sooo easy DX

Awww so close xd.png

hmmmmm...

'to wage this war against your fate' >,<

if too easy try this one!

'I'm incomplete'

sooo easy DX

you know what they do to guys like us in prison, and famous last words!

they're not really easy im just a huge nerd :'D

DX So am I...

MUST NOT GIVE UUUP.

'Sell the cards for the queen'

DX

'Dying in the process' ← that should be pretty hard... hopefully... x_x